Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Aunt arranged for factory suppliers meet and i met them on saturday for lunch and aunt helped sort out the mess and also helped establish trouble free supply. Since cash was flowing from trading and didn't need loans, aunt asked for the price fixation from them and all agreed to it. Everyone had lunch and left. Aunt had arranged the dealers meet in the evening which was more hectic and lots of them wanted credit line and stuff as our brand had suffered trustworthiness, asked aunt to deal with all of them and came to conclusion that payments will be made 30 days after delivery and all of them assured to give bank guarantees. After seeing everyone off put my hands on aunts hips and pulled her closer, she pushed me away and said this is hotel dear, even walls will have eyes. I told aunt, join some gym or aerobic classes and loose some weight around here and pinched her hips. Aunt said sure. Aunt said surprise for you and pulled me out and took me to factory. On reaching the factory aunt showed 2 extra rooms built one for kriti and shamili to work and other one with sound proofing.

The door was not visible to anyone as it had morror on it and only locking mechanism was from inside. Aunt removed her saree blouse pin, held aunt and said tired with meetings aunt, sometime later and dropped her home. Went home and slept after having dinner. Got up morning and reddy was saluting the ceiling. Saw divya next to me and turned her around and put my lips on hers, she too opened her eyes and put her hands around my shoulders and pulled me on top of her. Both of us collapsed after a long tiring session and slept again. Was woken up with the knock on the door. Shook divya and asked her to get dressed, she pulled the blanket on top of her and lay down again. Went and opened the door and found mom calling for brunch. Told her will come after taking bath and pulled divya to bathroom. Both of bathed hurriedly and then headed to parents place. After brunch got over, mom and dad accompanied both of us to our place and said vini has got a good proposal and we are thinking of getting her married after her exams.

Divya asked who is the boy? Mom said next door neighbour's son. I told mom, i am not so sure about him, i don't think it will be a good match. Mom and dad agreed to me reluctantly. I told mom, they wanted their son to buy the land and i bought it, they are seeing us grow and want to make vini their daughter in law because of that. I want vini to finish her studies and then we will marry her off later. Vini who was hearing it from the corner came running and gave me a good hug. I told her need a treat, she said sure, divya asked for me? vini said one treat specially for my bro as he understands me without me needing to tell him anything. Aunt called and gave factory updates and said come to factory as there is some work pending. Divya and parents too joined and we reached factory. Every one had a look around and there were some minor problems with machinery, dad called fil and fil came and rectified the same. Dad and fil had some discussion with aunt.

Finally dad said, me and your fil will quit our job and start taking care of factory here, these machinery are state of art and who better than us to ensure that it stays the same. It was a shocker for me. Divya too added that i too will start coming to factory. I told dad and divya, you both are share holders of the factory, you don't need to tell me, do as you wish. Since all the suppliers had been paid already there was no worry on my part. Called aunt aside and told her meet in office later in the evening. She just nodded her head. We all left but aunt stayed back. Reached home and dad informed mom that he and divya will take care of factory from now on. Mom was not happy with the arrangements and asked what about me? i told her i have office work already. Mom said she and divya will go to office sometimes and father can take care of factory. It was decided that mom will be the signatory authority henceforth. Called aunt and told her to change the signatory authority to both divya and mom henceforth. Aunt asked shall i start now, told her yes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:29 PM