Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Aunt opened the office and took room keys and pulled me inside and pushed her mouth on mine. Our lips met and the saliva flowed both ways. Put my hand on aunt's blouse and mauled her boobs for sometime and them unbuttoned them fully, pushed it down and removed the bra too. Kissed on aunt's shoulders and aunt removed the belt and i completed the honours of removing jeans and jockey. Held one end of aunt's saree and pulled it and aunt turned and fell on bed and her whole saree in my hands, put it down and aunt removed her petticoat and panty. Aunt had trimmed her pussy hairs but not removed it completely, she had shaved it in triangle shape ending at the tip of her pussy. Put my mouth there and kissed her pussy lips deeply. Aunt moaned loudly and shivered for a second, then she realised that room was sound proofed. I held my fingers and parted her pussy lips wide and then put my tongue on her cunt mould. Aunt started moaning loudly and released in no time. Pulled aunt to the edge of the cot and let her head fall just outside the bed, then pushed reddy inside her mouth till he touched her uvala, aunt adjusted a little and i pushed reddy further till he was buried completely inside her mouth. Started banging reddy for sometime and felt pressure building up in reddy. Left her mouth and went on top of her, aunt held reddy and guided him into her pussy and with a small push reddy was now ready to be inside aunt's love hole.

Put my mouth on aunt's nipples and sucked them as much as i could and aunt kept rotating her pussy and sucked reddy inside her completely. Started moving reddy slowly and then increased the speed and finally matched aunt in her 3rd release for the day. Lay dead tired on her. Aunt's face had a complete satisfaction and was very evident that she was extremely satisfied. Lay next to her and aunt said love you. I told her love you too aunt. She said from this month onwards, i am not dependent on my hubby for anything, neither for money and not for sex. I was astonished and turned towards her. Aunt held my hand and said thank you dear, it was a long lost dream of her to be independent financially and also since kids she and uncle were unable to enjoy in bed too as there was always tensions at home for one or the other matter. Kissed aunt on her lips and both of us got ready. Dropped aunt to her place and she made tea. Uncle was very happy that factory was opening and aunt was also having job now. Little did he know of the sacrifices aunt had made for his family. Life got on and factory opening day arrived. Called Ramesh's father to do the honours but he declined and called his friend DC of our place and factory got opened.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:28 PM