Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Aunt didn't let her in my sight and i didn't muster enough courage to ask aunt anything. Factory got cleaned fully and it was ready for inaguration. Aunt asked me to office? i told her no aunt, will go home directly. Kriti and shamili called and informed about the work, told them to leave today. Went home to divya and had a long exhausting session with her. Got up in the morning and divya asked what is the matter baby, you were very happy last night. I told her i am going to open the factory tomorrow. She cut me in between and took me to my parents and all of them decided to consult an astrologer to fix a good date for re-opening of factory. He suggested some rituals and parents and divya agreed to it. The date was fixed after 2 weeks. I informed aunt the same thing and told her to get the meeting of suppliers fixed for some saturday and sunday i would meet the dealers. Aunt agreed and went about it. Reached office and kriti and shamili had started working and there was no necessity for me to do anything there. Ramesh and aunt came together to office and asked me to sign some documents for applying for labour license and security license. Signed all of them. Went to bank withdrew funds and went and gave it to ramesh's father and collected the land docs from him and went home and gave it to divya.

Reached office back and shamili took me to the room and opened her blouse and fed me her milk. Kriti and shamili then gave mouthing to reddy as kriti was in her monthly cycle and shamili was already carrying baby. After the release shamili was panting heavily. She then told it is difficult to climb 2 stories everyday to office and asked me to find some alternative. Took both of them to factory and showed them, they were happy seeing it now cleaned, i asked them to shift to factory and we can work here only. Kriti interferred and said, here we will miss you da. I promised them that we can build some room for ourselves and then told her in future when you also get preg then you too will face the same problems, so better to move now itself. Since there was time for opening factory, asked aunt to get 2 rooms built inside the office and get one room sound proofed. Aunt agreed. Called the office owner and told him that we will vacate this month as i have made factory and will be moving there. He agreed reluctantly. Evening got over and night started falling. Called Divya and told her that i am in factory overseeing somethings and will be late today. Mom and dad called and asked what work, i gave it to aunt and she explained so many things that just hearing it i got confused. Then took aunt to office.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:27 PM