Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Went home, had bath and came back to office. Aunt also came back and asked for 10k for registering the taxes and stuff in my name, lawyer too came and asked kriti to pay them. By the time work got over, aunt and lawyer came back and lawyer asked for his fees of 30k as work was completed. Paid him and got rid of him. Called the old owner and informed him that i have got the factory transferred to my name. He asked if he can now return to his place and i said yes. Fil was very happy with the buying of factory and so was sexy, they asked for sweets and i told them that i will get it in sometime. Called Divya and informed that she is the new owner of the factory from today onwards. She too was very happy listening to it and asked so that was the work yesterday night? I told her yes, otherwise it would get delayed by another week and i didn't want to postpone it any further. Called uncle and asked him to come near factory and took aunty to the factory. Called ramesh too near the factory. The admin guy who took bribe to show the factory came and demanded we stop. I called uncle and asked him to call the labourers near. When all the labourers came i told them to open the gate for their new owner and requested all of them to come inside, they pushed the admin guy aside and opened the gate and let me and aunt walk front and they walked behind.

Asked uncle to show the boss cabin and asked the laborers to wait for some time. Called all the admin and accounts staff to the cabin and called the accounts guy who had shouted at me and kriti and told him, i am giving you 2 options, first one resign and i will pay 2 months pay and you can leave now or i throw you out without giving you any penny and you can do whatever you want. He threatened me and all around saying it is not good and it will be cost me very dear. Ramesh interfered with anger, i patted his shoulder and calmed him down a little. Asked the accounts guy what you will do? He said he knows all the big people of the city and he will get me beaten up. He said he knows ramesh's father personally and other people's names. I told to do whatever he feels like and get out of my factory premises now. Called the others and asked them the same thing, most of them took the money and signed their resignation letter, a couple of them left without signing and said they will take legal recourse. Asked all of them to clean the premises and start working from today itself. Asked aunt to calculate the permanent workers salary and pay them 1 month salary and they can choose to work or leave the factory with 3 months pay.

About 10 people left taking the money and rest 30 took one month's pay and started cleaning the machinery. I asked aunt to take the stock and ensure that factory starts in a day or two. Asked uncle to get some cool drinks for me and ramesh. After uncle left, told ramesh to start 2 agencies one for supplying security guards and other for giving temporary laborers and that way he can hire and help more people. Ramesh was very happy listening to it and said he will get going right now, patted him and made him sit and called aunt and asked her to get the legal formalities for starting a security agency and man power supplier registered in ramesh's name. Ramesh added in our names, i will not do anything without you as partner. I told aunt find a way that i am a partner and not a visible partner. Then suddenly one girl in her early teens came running to cabin and she stopped, held her breath and knocked the door. I had one look at her and my eyes were fixated on her. Wanted to call her in, but aunt interfered and asked her what?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:22 PM