Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
After taking aunt for one more round i was satisfied completely. Called home and informed divya that i am with aunt and she need not worry. Aunt called her hubby and informed him that she left for chennai and will be back tomorrow evening. Both of us took rest completely. Next day aunt got all the formalities for factory completed and we again applied for change of name to divya engineering and it took another week for the name change. I called uncle and informed him to get all the permanent employees and told them i am going to give them one month pay and start factory and if people are not interested to work they can take 3 months pay and quit. Only a couple of them took 3 months pay but most of them stayed. Aunt ensured that factory stood on its own legs in 4 months and time flew quickly. Shamili's husband passed away and her in laws informed everyone that it was a heart attack and supressed the cancer part. Shamili delivered a cute baby girl. A week later divya was admitted to hospital. Doctors wanted someone to sign the consent form and when i volunteered they said i am not of marriagable age so her father signed the form. Divya gave birth to a baby boy and her internal bleeding had not stopped even after calling the best doctors from chennai.

Divya finally called me and told that day in temple i wanted to tell you that this but take care of the baby and live for him please. Then i understood why divya did not deter me from continuing relationships with others, but she left in peace leaving me devastated. Shamili started feeding the baby along with hers and after a year my mom called me and said we should stop shamili feeding the baby now. I told her what ever is her wish. Vini took care of the baby and kriti trading work, aunt cared the factory. I was not able to come out of the shell of divya leaving me. As i turned 21, Fil brought roopa's proposal to parents for my second marriage, but i rejected. Lots more proposals came but either i turned them down or parents themselves turned them down. Baby grew to 4 years now. I spent most of my time with the baby not bothering about anything. But kriti, aunt and shamili ensured that my business grew and i had good bank balance. I put my son arun to school nearby for KG1 and missed divya too much when he started schooling. Was there with baby before and after school. One day parents decided to get vini married to one of our very distant relative and her marriage was a grand success. After the marriage they started pestering me with marriage proposals again but how could i think of anyone other than divya? Arun was my whole world left void by divya and i did not have courage to let anyone inside my heart, until until kalpana again came to see me one day
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 07:21 PM