Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She adjusted her hips till reddy was completely buried in her bum hole. Shamili started moving her hips up and down on reddy in office and kriti was surprised and said go to the room and i will take care of work for sometime. Shamili got up and i put reddy back inside and we went to the room. I couldn't control and let reddy out and pushed shamili on cot and lifted her saree till her hips and put reddy inside in one go. She let out a big moan and gasped for air. Shamili said slowly dear, i have a baby inside now. I lay on top of her and let reddy feel all her pussy walls completely. Moved reddy in rhythm along her hips and removed him when she had one orgasm. She asked what happened. I told her i need a good bang now. Shamili then called aunt on her cell and told her to send roopa home and come directly to the room. Shamili fed her milk by then and when aunt came, she left the room. Aunt asked what dear, so early today, i was in no mood to listen to her and pushed her on cot and lifted her saree and pulled her panty down, she said what is the hurry dear, listening to her i got wild, here reddy didn't have a release and there she was taunting me. Stood up and asked her you were ready to go to any extent the other day right? she said yes, held her hairs and pulled her down.

She cried loudly as i had not informed her, she said slowly dear, i told her shut up bitch, i am going to show you what all i will do today, took the belt and smacked her back once, she cried in pain and i smacked her harder this time. Her eyes were watering already and she asked what is this punishment for, i told her questioning me and held her hairs tightly in one hand and lifted her up and then tore her dress completely from blouse till panty, lit one smoke and put the ashes on her body. Aunt said isssh when it burnt a little, took the belt and smacked her ass till she fell down on floor. Lifted her head up holding her hairs and then put reddy in her mouth and pushed him inside in one go till her uvala and then adjusted a little and held her hairs more tightly and pushed it towards reddy till he was buried in her throat. Aunt's eyes were watering completely with pain and she choked a couple of times, but i didn't let go of her hairs. I banged her throat for about 5 more minutes and then let her, held her nipples and pinched them hard and when aunt shouted again, held her nipples again and lifted her up and pushed on bed.

Bit her body from boobs till her thighs till it turned blue, then turned her around and applied oil on reddy and then in one go gave a massive powerful push into her bum hole. Aunt cried again in pain but i was not in a position to listen and took the belt again and smacked her back left right and centre till aunt stopped crying loudly. Then held her hips and pulled reddy till the tip and sent him in one go, continued for about 15 minutes or so and released in her bum hole, her bum hole sucked reddy dry and then i limped and lay on bed. She crawled next to me and put her head on the pillow. After sometime she asked are you happy now, i told her, this is the beginning dear aunt. There is more to come and pushed her face on reddy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 07:19 PM