Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
After reaching home, vini moved her clothes to the adjacent room and divya informed parents of her carrying and parents were very happy. All of us had dinner and came back to our room. I checked the phone for the first time since two days, there were lots of calls and messages from aunt, kriti, shamili and roopa. Called aunt first and divya signalled to put it on speakers, aunt told the courier had arrived and they have submitted the forms to the registrar of companies and in a day or two the factory will be in my name. She didn't speak much and asked are you coming to office tomorrow, i replied with an yes and she bid bye and cut the call. Called shamili and put the call on speaker, she said come to balcony and cut the call. Went to balcony and she was there with english madam, divya and vini hid behind the curtains and shamili gave work report without mentioning about the money. Both she and madam signalled that they missed me. I signalled like kissing them and they both laughed and went inside and i too went inside. Called kriti and again put the call on speaker. She said sir will talk in office tomorrow and cut the call. Divya and vini said if you receive or make any call from home, put it on speaker from now on and we want to know about it. I agreed and removed all the pieces of clothes from my body.

Divya and vini too didn't. They pushed me on cot and gave a good mouthing each till reddy released and they shared his juices. They told that from tomorrow dear. We all hugged each other and slept, divya in middle, vini on one side of her and me on the other side. Got up morning and again they never let me touch them but wanted to use their mouth on reddy, i refused and told them i have holes in office if you guys are not ready to let me. They without hesitation said then go there only. In a hurry reached office. It was still thursday and kriti as usual had reached office before to get the office cleaned before anyone reaches. After the maid left, wanted to take kriti but shamili joined and had to empty the milk cans of shamili. Shamili gave sweets and said she is preg and was very happy about it. I took the sweet. Told them the happenings from tuesday and told them to be careful while calling if i am at home. Aunt and roopa reached and aunt straight away started complaining about roopa saying she is not listening to her and stuff. Told roopa to work closely with aunt and listen to her. Aunt left saying she is sorting out the mess with sales tax and labour departments. There was still time for work to begin and kriti gave a deep throat as she was in her monthly cycle, still was missing holes and couldn't concentrate on work.

During lunch kalpana called and asked are you in office only, i told her yes, she said she will come later. After the work, mounted kalpana and had one release in her pussy. She too was satisfied but i was not. She said she cannot anymore and if i want she will come tomorrow again, i told her not like that and turned her doggy and took oil and applied generously on her bum hole, she said not today please as pussy is paining with the pounding it has taken. Reddy was hot and roaring to go and i was left high and dry. Could have taken shamili but dropped the idea as she was just preg. Went home and vini and divya didn't open their clothes, slept reluctantly. Got up next morning with a big hard on and again the same drama at home. Reached office to find ramesh there early and he wanted to meet me as i was missing for the whole week. He invited me to some temple on weekends, i told him i can't as i need to be home and broke the news to everyone that divya was preg. Sent kriti and gave sweet boxes to all and asked kriti to give one to maid later. When he left called shamili near and then pulled her on to my lap, removed the zip and let reddy out, pushed her saree up till her hips and pushed her panty down, put reddy on her bum hole, shamili got down and coated reddy with enough saliva and then pushed her bum hole on him.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 07:16 PM