Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Vini went near divya and pulled her closer and put her lips on divya's and gave a sudden smooch on her lips. Divya was taken aback. Divya said sheeee, i told her then all the promises are going to go out and i will find my own way outside if you don't agree to it. Divya nodded her head reluctantly and added no more new hires or girls for you. I told her as promised sure dear. We joined the beds and switched on ac to the maximum and slept as we were tired. Got up next morning with a hard on and divya was awake by then, pulled her closer and put reddy inside her and gave her 2 releases and by then vini's eyes too opened, let divya and put reddy inside vini's hole and both of us released together. Divya got up and came near us and gave a sweet kiss on vini's lips, vini recipocated and for the first time i felt jealous of both of them. I pushed them aside and vini got up and put her hand on divya's boobs over her clothes and divya put her hands on vini's boobs. They started making moaning sounds while kissing and then vini put her hand inside divya's salwar and removed the bra hooks and then removed the top completely, divya was standing naked completely now. Divya then turned vini and removed the bra hook and the top and now both the beauties were stark naked.

Divya's boobs were a tad bigger than vini's but vini's boobs were still not dropping like divya's. Reddy was turned on seeing the two most beautiful ladies and i pulled vini on cot and put reddy inside her already dripping hole, he slid in with ease, pulled divya on top of vini and pushed divya's pussy on vini's mouth. Vini was already used to it so it wasn't a problema and she brought her tongue out and licked divya's pussy. Divya closed her eyes and let vini do the licking and sucking. I pumped hard and vini had another grand release. Held divya's hips and took the oil from bag and applied generously on her bum hole and on reddy, kept reddy on her pink bum hole and gave a small push, the virginity of divya's bum hole broke and it let reddy inside a little, took a little more oil and put on reddy and gave a little bigger push and reddy slid in by a quarter. Held divya's hips and pushed reddy slowly and vini locked divya's lips, no sound was coming out of divya's mouth but pain was evident as her bum hole was crushing reddy. Slid reddy slowly till he was buried to the core. I let divya's bum hole get adjusted to reddy. Afte sometime, divya turned towards me and asked why stopped, i told her he is fully inside her now. She then pushed her hips back and found it touching my stomach. I held her hips and pulled reddy a little out and then gave a small push, her bum hole had got adjusted to the new intrusion and reddy moved smoothly.

Divya started playing with vini's boobs and vini's nipples stood erect like a small pole. Vini couldn't control and moved her pussy near divya's face and divya for the first time kissed a pussy. Divya didn't like the taste first but vini held divya's head near her pussy, divya lifted her head and told vini, let me get adjusted to it da, vini left divya's head. Divya slowly moved her lips and tongue over vini's pussy and vini moaned loudly. I kept banging no more virgin bum hole of divya and inserted a finger in divya's pussy. Divya's body shook in no time and i could feel the pressure of her bum hole squeezing reddy and she released and went forward removing reddy completely and lay down on the cot and said not anymore today please. I lay down next to divya and vini came on top of me, she held reddy in her hand and guided him into her love hole. She started moving her hips up and down on reddy, divya took her foot and moved it on vini's nipples while vini continued humping reddy. Vini released and fell on top of me.

Divya and vini looked at each other and when i wanted to mount vini, they both stopped me from getting up and put their lips on reddy, divya from one side and vini from the other. They let their tongues from the bottom of reddy and licked up till they were kissing each other. I could not control the pressure and pulled divya and mounted her and poured reddy's juices inside her completely. Vini took reddy in her mouth and cleaned him and then she put her mouth on divya's pussy and lapped up the juices of reddy mixed with divya's juices. We lay next to each other for sometime. Vini put her hand on reddy and said i was missing him too much anni and you are the best and got up and lay next to divya. They kissed madly like a newly married couple. I asked divya now where to dear. She said home whereelse. I called the reception desk and asked them to book the flight tickets for all of us. Got dressed, had breakfast, took the flight and reached home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 07:03 PM