Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Divya was crying and i was silent, no words could soothe her and no words were coming out of her too. It was past 3 when her crying subsidised. She went towards bathroom, i stood up and went behind her and put a foot in between the door. She quietly washed her face and came and sat in room again, she said order lunch and i ordered some curd rice. We both had lunch silently. Finally she opened up and said take me away to a far off place for a couple of days. I asked her where to divya? She said anyplace far from here. I asked her tell me the name, she said can't i think of some place, i took the phone and called kriti and asked her to book 2 tickets for me and divya to chennai. Told divya, you can decide the place after we reach chennai. She just nodded her head. We came out of the room and headed straight to the house. Informed parents that we are going to chennai, parents were worried that we were leaving suddenly. Divya called on vini's cell and asked her to come home immediately. She said book tickets for her too. I called kriti and told her the same. Vini joined us in half an hour and we all started towards airport. We boarded the plane and i didn't get to inform vini the happenings from temple town. We all reached chennai and there was unbearable silence during our journey.

After landing in chennai asked divya where to now? she said she is tired from morning and asked to book a hotel room for the night in chennai only. I booked a good 4star hotel and they arranged our pickup from airport. After reaching the hotel, we ordered dinner to the room itself. Vini asked while dinner, what is the problem anni? why did you call me suddenly and why are we in chennai? Divya didn't answer and vini again pestered. Divya lifted her head and said your bro has cheated both of us vini. Vini asked what cheating anni? Divya looked at me as i finished dinner, she said take a break, me and vini have to talk for sometime. I told them talk in front of me only. Divya told sternly take a break. Went down the lobby and found a bar, for the first time i ordered beer and had 2 more and then divya called on cell and asked me to come to room. Went to the room and found both divya and vini's eyes were red from crying. Divya asked where were you, i told them in bar and had couple of beers too. Divya scolded and said you started this also now. A couple of beers did not make any difference to my guilt laced thoughts. Vini then started, anni is going to forgive you for your past but in future you are not going to betray her trust. I was relieved a little hearing it and turned towards divya.

Divya added i am giving you freedom with vini, and she will stay in our house till she gets married, we are going to share you with each other and no one. I was overjoyed that there is no breakup or sad stories happening in my life right now. Divya continued and said no more oldies and keep away from them, shamili, kriti and roopa are working for you and you need to maintain distance from them too. I agreed, vini looked at divya and said, anni one thing i know is he is not going to change even after promising us, better we make him fire all the ladies and take guys to work. Divya looked at me and said remove all the ladies and take men to work. I told her the difficulties of kriti and shamili and aunt, vini winked at me and finally after deep thoughts and whispering between vini and divya, divya said, no more women hiring by you and keep distance from kriti and shamili. I asked divya what changes you got from morning till now, why suddenly you agreed to let me do things which are immoral. Divya said, i don't have a place to go, and if i leave you, you will increase your activities. If i die then i am taking you also which didn't fit my conscience, so what other option do i have other than letting you get on with your sexcapades. I thought of killing myself but then decided against as i couldn't kill 3 people too.

I asked 3 people and vini put her hand on divya's stomach and patted it slowly. Oh my god, i was going to be a father officially with divya and she had not informed me. Divya said i took you to temple to inform you the same and you let out your story and i was devastated. Forget the past, from now on no more new hirings or others and you have to promise us otherwise we will and held vini's hand and said we will make sure that you will not get sex anywhere. I promised them quietly. Divya told vini, get your clothes and arrange it in the spare room and ensure that no one else comes to know about it, especially your periyamma. I told divya, i agreed to all your conditions right? i added, i promised you also right? Divya nodded her head in agreement. I told her then i also have 2 conditions, divya asked what? i said firstly, vini will sleep with us in our room itself, when you have agreed to let me do it better in our room itself and secondly you are to learn something from vini too. Divya asked what i have to learn. I told her promise me you will agree to it and only then i will tell. Divya promised, i told her learn to please yourselves too, divya said i don't understand. Vini interrupted me and said we do each other too. Divya asked how is that possible, i said learn from the master and showed vini.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 07:02 PM