Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Reached home, divya was waiting for me, took bath and both of us had brunch together. Divya informed my parents that we are going to some temple and will be back by tomorrow evening, i asked her what temple? She said the beach house you informed, the temple of goddess is about 15 minutes drive from there so she may as well visit the temple and see the beach house together. I asked her why 2 days, we can come back by evening only dear. She said shhh and took the car keys and we came out. We drove silently towards the beach house and i found the key aunt had kept on top of window and showed the house to divya. She said its a old house but because of beach it looks nice. Were there in the beach till evening and went to temple town by night. We booked a lodge and stayed overnight in the temple town. Divya woke me up early morning and we both got ready and went to temple. After the pooja was done we sat down inside the temple where no one was around. Divya held my hand and said i want to know something and promise me that you will not lie to me. Without thinking much i promised her. Didn't know what was coming.

Divya said you have promised me to tell the truth and you shouldn't lie inside the temple. I nodded my head, she asked who is udaya? i told her i cannot disclose who it is divya, we already discussed it and you agreed not to talk about her in future. Divya said you have promised in temple to tell me the truth and i want to know. I asked her what is the hurry to know about her, she said, i wash your clothes daily and don't i know the difference in your jockey daily. I was caught, somewhere sometime i had made a mistake of not cleaning myself and now it came back to haunt me. I told divya, i have already informed you that i will not disclose her name, why again and again you are pestering me on it. Divya's eyes had tears, i didn't know how to react to those tears. I patted her head and she said i loved you with my soul and you have betrayed my faith, i don't know how to live from now on knowing that you don't love me. I held her hand and took her to the hotel room. She was still in tears. I took a smoke and after finishing it i decided to let the truth out and face what ever may come after that.

I held divya's hand and said before i tell you the truth i want you to know that i love you. She looked into my eyes but didn't utter a word. I told her i am going to tell you the truth and whatever your decision has to be here in this temple town. I don't know what decisions you will take after knowing the truth but know one thing that i will not survive one minute without you. She said first tell me who is udaya. I told her udaya is none other than vini, divya was shocked for a minute and then nodded her head to something and said i got doubt that day when me and mom came back from shopping, our house was smelling of sex. You are such a sick person that you preyed on your sister only. I told her slow down your voice divya, that is the reason i was not ready to marry you, i didn't want to cheat you or anyother girl for that matter. Me and vini were good in our own world. We sat quiet for a long time and then finally divya only broke the silence, she asked any other secret of yours that i should know. I told her no. She slapped me very hard, my cheeks bore her hand imprint. She said loudly anyother secrets i should know, I told her the whole story of vini, akka, periyamma, aunt, her mother and roopa's mom, roopa, english madam, shamili, kalpana and kriti.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:59 PM