Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
There was cool breeze all around and the mood was sober compared to the noon session. Roopa was sucking reddy after she had practiced with banana in the afternoon. Held her and both of us got up and went near the sea. Only the moon light was reflecting on her body and she started collecting sea shells and when she bent, her dark coloured bum hole was inviting as ever, went near her and held reddy in one hand and put reddy on her bum hole, he went in with a lot of friction and roopa said it is paining. In the place we were there was no lube available, held her in the same position and we started walking towards sea. Went near the waves and i made her lie down on the sand. The first wave washed our body and the water came up above our heads, we crawled further up in the sand and then waited for the waves, when the waves started hitting her bum hole, there was not stopping, put my hands under and held her boobs, kneaded them while slowly pumping reddy in her bum hole. The waves were splashing on our bodies and the humping sounds were lost in the sounds of the waves. Don't know how much time i spent on her back but reddy started to tighten and wanted a release. Wanted to prolong the session and took reddy out of her bum hole and washed in the sea water.

She turned around now and we lay watching the moon for sometime. She asked why did you do so rough to me today afternoon. I told her why did you push me away when i wanted to come on top of you. She said i was in pain and you were already experienced and still hurt me. I got up and put my face on the already deflowered pussy and started licking it, the residue from sea water was still there and it tasted very salty. Still continued and asked her how is the feeling now, she was unable to answer as she had closed her eyes and was moaning loudly. Got on top of her and put reddy inside, little sand particles were already present inside her pussy, took some water and poured it inside and cleaned her pussy. Then i mounted on top of her and started slow movements. Asked her how is it now. She said both the sides didn't pain this time and i am loving the way your thingy is stimulating my senses. I told her there is one more pain to be beared but after you release once and increased the pace of reddy, she lay still for 5 minutes but couldn't hold herself together for long time and now her moans were echoing with the sounds of the waves. Pushed reddy till her pussy hole ended and then pulled him back till the tip and sent him in again. Roopa's body jerked, she put her arms around my neck and her breathing stopped for a second and she released for the first time in the night.

I lay on top of her and she asked does every dick give so much pleasure. I told her i don't know but i think yes. She said your is staying long inside but when dad did mom, he used to come in 5 minutes. I told her practice with lots of women are needed to keep him in shape dear. She said no wonder even aunty was saying in the cab that she is not satisfied and that's why she got you here. She asked what other part is going to pain as you said. I put my hands on her boobs and said here, she said slowly da otherwise it might hurt her. I told her i love the firmness of your boobs and want to maul them to my heart's content. She agreed and i put lot of pressure on her boobs. I kneaded them till her milky white skin became blue in colour with the pressure. She then held my hand and said i can't anymore, the pain is already killing me. I increased the pressure of reddy now and we both released together for the last time in the night. We put on the clothes and slept in each other's arms. Didn't know when the daylight had hit us and awoke only when aunt came and shook us. Thanked aunt for showing such a beautiful place. We took bath in bathroom, all of us together but did nothing and left. Reached office by 9 and found kriti asking the maid to clean the room. Roopa rushed inside and took her bangles from there, kriti said don't worry maid is a good woman and she doesn't steal. Kriti asked how was it to me, i told her not satisfied, roopa and aunt turned towards me in surprise, i told them roopa by pushing me away ignited the beast in me and i wanted rough sex, but in the night also she didn't let me use her boobs properly so i am not satisfied. Roopa added, it hurt so much and pointed to her boob. I took her to room and saw that the colour had still not returned, it was red like apple still. Took some saliva from my mouth and applied all around her boobs and told her take an off today and be back tomorrow.

Kriti said there is still time for work to start, you can release your tension inside me. Aunt too nodded her head. I told kriti, no dear, i need hard release and i wouldn't hurt you or aunt in my dreams. She asked then, i told her kavya's mom. Kriti and aunt were disappointed a little and they had some discussion between themselves. Kriti and aunt finally opened up and said, don't go anywhere else, we will take your pressure off today, when we agreed to be yours, we agreed to be yours completely as per your wish, aunt added, as promised you are not going to go anywhere else other than what you already have. I said, but there is lot of pain involved and i don't want to hurt any of you. Kriti said it is my problem and i will bear it for you, anything for you, but i can't let you go back to someone else when we are there. Shamili also joined by now and they informed her about the time spent with roopa and my wish. Shamili said, i am not going to be a part of it because of my expecting to get preg. After i give birth then i am all game for anything. Aunt said she will go home and get ready and come, i gave her lawyer's number and asked her to co-ordinate with him and ensure that work finishes fast. Asked kriti are you sure you want to do it. She said yes sir. I told her then be prepared, finish the work and i will be back by work closing hours. She asked what should i wear, told her wear the sports bra and shorts. She nodded her head affirmately. Shamili took the room keys and pulled me inside, she loosened her bra hooks and said who is going to feed on them and thrust her nipples into my mouth. I drank all her milk as i was already hungry and kept sucking for more, she said enough da no more milk coming out. Bid bye to aunt, kriti and shamili and went home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:54 PM