Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
When she held the hanger, let the grip around her hips and held her legs near her thighs, started moving reddy with full force and she was crying at the top of her lungs. The rage of her pushing me away took over and her pussy had to bear the brunt. I pulled reddy till her pussy edge and gave deeper and stronger thrusts to her. She was crying and her pussy was becoming dry. I took oil from the dressing table and poured some on reddy for lubrication and incresed the pace of banging, she let her hands from the hanger and was about to fall, i held her near her hips and gave grip and then took her on the bed with reddy still inside. Put her on the bed till her hips and still was holding her legs, lifted up a little and she was on bed with the grip from her head only. I kept banging her pussy like there is no tomorrow and after about 30 minutes or so got tired and let her pussy out from reddy. Jumped on top of her on bed and again put reddy inside her pussy hole. He slid in easily and i kept pumping for another 15 minutes or so and he was ready to unload. Roopa was also moaning slightly now and i told her i am about to release, she put her hand on my back and held me tightly and released first. I too wasted no time and jammed reddy till he released all his juices in the newly destroyed pussy. Got tired and lay next to her. After sometime got up and found cucumber still buried in her bum hole, removed it and went to washroom and cleaned myself. Asked roopa to clean herself and she said she is not in a position to move her body. I took some warm water and couple of towels and cleaned her pussy. She asked are you satisfied now. I told her take rest for sometime and we will talk. Put the blanket on her body and came to office. Aunt and vini were dressed now, asked them how was your session, aunt said lovely. She asked about me? i said didn't you watch. She said you should not bang someone. I told aunt, i wanted to go on top of her, but she pushed me away, so didn't get a choice and had to do it.

Asked aunt satisfied or want more in the night. Aunt said more dear. I told her then not here but someplace else. Called roopa's parents and told them roopa will come tomorrow, they didn't bother and said sure no problem. I looked towards aunt, aunt said her parens gifted her a small house about 60km from the city and it is on the beach, we can go there and i will tell uncle that you wanted to purchase the property so took you to show. I agreed and asked roopa to get dressed, aunt helped roopa to get dressed and we made a cab to go there and return the next day. Called divya and told her going some place and will be back by morning. She was reluctant to give me permission. I told her, i will miss you da, but there is something important and i am going to have a look at some place. Divya said don't go alone take aunt with you. I said sure and cut the call. Divya didn't know that it was aunt's place. Took some parcel for dinner and got into the cab. I sat in the front knowing that i am not going to sleep tonight. Roopa was comforted by aunt in the back seat. Reached the place, paid the cab driver and told him to sleep in the cab itself and we will start tomorrow morning. He agreed. Went inside the house and aunt opened the door, she then held my hand and took me to the other side and the back door of the house opened to the sea, they had a private house on the beach. Aunt said britishers had gifted it to some religious place and the seer there in turn gifted it to her grand father. Aunt said since they were having problems at home, she wanted to dispose this house off. I asked her the price and she said 5 lacs. I agreed instantly and told her will pay you once factory is set. She took a mattress outside and all of us had dinner, i removed jeans and held roopa's hands and she nodded affirmatively.

Aunt came in between and said, me first and pushed roopa on sand and i mounted aunt and this time took all the time in the world and aunt released for the last time for the day. She said thank you dear and said you birds enjoy outside and i will sleep in the house and she left. Me and roopa were left alone on the beach. I held roopa's arm and lifted her salwar and removed it. Undid the knot of her pyjama and she stood up, i held her panties along and pulled them down together. Roopa herself removed the bra now. I pulled her closer and pushed her head on reddy and said continue dear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:53 PM