Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Vini gave the banana to roopa and roopa started licking all sides of the banana just like lickin the dick. Vini then took oil and dipped her finger in it and looked towards roopa and roopa just nodded her head. Vini pushed her finger inside roopa's bum hole and roopa's eyes popped out, vini kept massaging roopa's bumhole for sometime and then dipped the brinjal in the oil and pushed it inside roopa's bum hole. She let the brinjal stay like that for sometime and then took out a small cucumber from her bag. Roopa's eyes showed fear seeing the cucumber and probably vini said something to her and roopa kept quiet. Vini started moving the brinjal inside roopa's bum hole and roopa's eyes were full of tears. Vini then removed the brinjal and coated the cucumber with oil till oil was dripping out of the edge of cucumber, she then pushed roopa's bum hole to open a little and then pushed the cucumber a little inside roopa's bum hole, it didn't enter, vini this time gave a firm push and cucumber's one inch had just entered roopa's bumhole and roopa's eyes started watering, her body was not able to withstand the pressure of cucumber and she was beating the cot with all her might, vini was bothered about anything and started moving cucumber inside roopa's bum hole and stopped with it went in by half. Aunt said poor girl, how much pain can she endure, leave her no, i told aunt, how do you know it will pain only and not pleasure and poked my finger inside aunt's bum hole. Aunt shrieked suddenly and said i told you no, it will pain. I told her first time it will always pain but later it will be always pleasure. Aunt said no women in the world can say that it is pleasure when her anus is fucked. I told her lets see that also later.

Vini let the cucumber lie inside roopa's bum hole and then had a good look at roopa's pussy, vini then put her hand on roopa's pussy and massaged the outer skin, roopa became a little normal now, vini parted roopa's pussy lips and put her middle finger inside roopa's pussy. Her finger stopped with just about 2 inches, vini then took her hand out and used both her hands and parted roopa's pussy lips and took her face near it. She told roopa something and roopa nodded her head. Vini then put her mouth on roopa's boobs and sucked them to her satisfaction. Vini then lifted herself and went and sat on roopa's face, put her pussy on roopa's face and vini held the wall, after about 15 minutes of roopa sucking vini's pussy, vini's knees tightened around roopa's face, i think roopa couldn't breath and was trying to push vini away, but vini already experience with it held roopa's hands and she released. Roopa sucked how much ever she could and vini had her second release for the day. I couldn't control anymore and reddy already started stirring seeing vini's second release as well as cucumber still in roopa's bum hole. I called vini on her cell and she said your turn now. Aunt wanted to dress up now, held her hand and said who will take care of my sister aunt. Aunt said shee i don't do girls. I told her wait till you are with vini and when i come back we will see. Aunt said, i need more today, i told her cannot as i am going with roopa now. Aunt said then spend the night with me, i am hot again and you are leaving me dry. Told her we will see later, just put jeans and held my tee and jockey in hand and saw vini too dressed up and about to open the door. I went inside and vini came out, i told vini, one more surprise waiting for you in the next room, please lock the door when you go inside. Vini nodded her head and i locked the room door.

Reddy was already hot and brimming with anticipation and i wasted no time, asked roopa how was it with vini, she said bum hole is paining but otherwise good. Sat near roopa's legs and parted her pussy lips a little and saw that her hymen was very visible to naked eye. Told her its going to pain, sat in upright position and held reddy with other hand and parted her pussy lips with other hand. Adjusted a little and gave a slight push, roopa shouted loudly crying its paining. Didn't bother about her now since reddy was slightly inside, held her hips tightly and pulled her hips a little up and held her hips above the bed. Adjusted a little and then told her this is the most paining part and she nodded her head, gave a good thrust and reddy was buried till half inside her no more virgin cunt. Her hymen got torn and she started bleeding, didn't stop as her shouts were sounding like moans and thrust reddy with a little more force and he was buried completely inside her. I held reddy inside her for sometime and her pussy got adjusted to the new intrusion. Her blood was flowing on my thighs. I wanted to lay on top of her but she pushed me away, got irritated with her behaviour and held her hairs and lifted her up, gave a small grip to her hips and she had no choice but to put her arms around my neck, took her near the dressing table and asked her to hold the hanger fixed to wall.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:53 PM