Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I had fixed a small camera in the room and connected it to system, i was only able to view what they were going to do but not hear them. Vini locked the door and held roopa by her waist. Vini pulled roopa near her and roopa went forward. Vini put her beautiful lip flowers on roopas lips and pushed, roopa didn't respond. Vini and roopa had a small talk and then roopa herself went near vini and put her lips on vini's. I couldn't hear what they spoke but the environment in the room changed for better. Roopa was as willing to go to any extent as vini wanted her. Vini and roopa had a deep kiss and both their breathing increased. I called vini on her cell and i think i disturbed them, vini took the call and asked what da? i asked how long are you going to take, vini said definately long dear. I called aunt and asked her to come to office, she asked work related? i said personal dear. Vini and roopa continued kissing for another 15 minutes and i couldn't control reddy's stirring inside the jeans and let him out for air. Aunt also reached now. I was sitting in front of the table and she couldn't see that reddy was already out of jeans. I enquired about uncle and she said personal work, why will i bring him. I got up and locked the office door from inside and moved my chair and took another chair without handles and sat near the wall. Asked aunt what are you waiting for. She said here only, let's go the room next. I told her remove the dress aunt, i am unable to withstand the pressure. She removed the blouse pin and let her saree pallu on her hand, she then loosened her blouse and bra hooks and removed both of them in one go. Aunt then held her saree near her navel and pulled it out and then removed saree completely, she then removed her petticoat and she had worn the thong. It was a thin one and her pussy was neatly shaved. i asked her to come near and put my tongue out and pushed her thong aside and licked her pussy slightly. She had a very different taste. I held her thong and pushed it down, aunt was completely nude now.

She looked at system and found vini with roopa, aunt was shocked for a minute and said you are seeing your sister. I told her aunt, lots of more surprises for you, but first come near and pulled her closer and made her sit on my lap facing me. I held reddy in one hand and guided into her pussy directly and i moaned. The pressure of reddy subsidised as he was in the right place now. Aunt asked isn't it a sin to see one's sister like that. I told her we both lost virginity together aunt, i lost to her and she to me. Roopa was insulting us in college and this is vini's revenge for it. With reddy inside her pussy, aunt said go slow dear otherwise you will release fast. I told her let's see who will release first. One eye on system and another on aunt now. Held aunt's boobs and started massaging them slowly, then pushed my hands on her nipples and twisted them and mauled her boobs again. Vini opened her jeans button and roopa pulled the other buttons out and removed vini's jeans, vini then lifted her hand up and roopa removed vini's tee also. Vini was in her bra and panty now. Roopa then removed her salwar too. Two teenage beauties were in the next room but reddy was in the used old hole. Aunt held the top corners of the chair and started moving her hips letting reddy in and out of her cunt.

Aunt started dripping her juices and reddy was getting soaked and lubricated well. Aunt increased the pace, but my eyes were glued to system as roopa was licking and kissing vini throughly. Roopa licked vini's ears, then her neckline and went around her neck and put her hands on vini's bra covered boobs. Aunt asked watching there and doing here is not fair to her, i told her i couldn't control seeing them like this and as i cannot enter that room called you for a release. I could have called shamili or kriti but decided to call you. She said should i feel good that you called me or should i feel bad that you are watching someone and then fucking me. I told her feel good for today, next time i take you, i will be only with you in mind and body. She said ok ok, you know its been 15 mins now and you haven't released, if it was your uncle he would have released by now. You definately have got genes from your mom's side. I told her i heard it before, aunt was surprised and asked who told you that? i was caught but told her guess who and kept quiet, she thought about for sometime and said you bastard, you did your periyamma too. I asked her how did she guess, she said there was lot of bodily change in periyamma and she was very happy and satisfied these days, and we had discussed our sex lives and came to know that none of the family penis is like yours so it must be you only. I kept quiet.

Aunt wanted to liedown but i was persistant with her. Roopa removed the hooks of vini's bra and put it aside. Roopa now removed her bra too and made vini lie down on the bed. Roopa held her boobs in both the hands and went on top of vini, their legs cuddled together, their panty covered pussies on top of each other and roopa's boobs in her hands and near vini's boobs. Roopa then took her nipples near vini's boobs and started massaging vini's boobs with her nipple, she moved her nipples on vini's areola, pushed her nipples with vini's and then rubbed her nipples all around vini's boobs. Vini's body was quivering now, she put her hand inside her panty and started massaging her pussy. Roopa let her boobs and held vini's hand and removed vini's panty, vini told her something and roopa was also completely nude now. Two girls 18 and 20 nude and i was comparing and vini was more shapely near her hips but her boobs sagged a little, roopa on the otherhand had stiff and firm boobs and her hips didn't have so much flesh to attract. Vini's navel was round but roopa's was somewhat different with little skin pouring out of it. Aunt said i cannot anymore in this position and pulled me down on the floor. Aunt was lying on the floor and me on top of her, i held aunt's legs and lifted it, she had maintained her body properly and she could lift her legs till her knee touched her boobs, i put reddy inside now and slowly moved him in and out, seeing roopa's pussy on vini's pussy, i couldn't control and started hitting aunt's cunt with force, Aunt started moaning loudly, i whispered to her, sound aunt, she bit her tongue and controlled her moans, but she couldn't control her pleasure and her cunt tightened around reddy, her hands held my back with firm grip and her head was up in the air, aunt released for the first time of the day. I asked her who released first dear. She said you are strong and no wonder that periyamma is very happy with you.

I got up and sat back and aunt this time came and sat on the floor, i held her hairs and pushed her on reddy, she coolly started licking her juice on reddy, she licked the side skin and put my balls in her mouth and then came back to reddy, she held reddy in one hand and stuffed her mouth as much as she could, she started moving her hands back and forth and her mouth in opposite direction. System was showing that roopa had now gone down to vini's pussy and bum hole and was massaging it with her nipples, vini's mouth was wide open and she had held her legs with both her hands. Roopa then let her boobs and dived to vini's pussy, vini left her legs and held roopa's head tightly and i think she released, her body stiffened and vini had held roopa's head firmly. Roopa drank as much as she could and let the extra juice flow. Aunt was slurping on reddy making all sorts of noise. I held aunt's head and banged reddy with force and he shot his cum for the first time of the day inside aunt's mouth. She slurped the liquid without letting a single drop out of her mouth and sucked reddy till it hurt him. I told aunt, come and sit on me, lets watch the show now. Aunt came and sat on my lap. Now it was roopa's turn and vini pushed roopa on the bed and then removed banana and a long green brinjal from the bag. She got up and took the oil from the dressing table and kept near roopa. Roopa was not understanding what was happening or going to happen to her. Me and aunt were now keenly watching what was going to happen next.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:49 PM