Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We went directly to t nagar, i was feeling hungry and we all had breakfast in a good hotel. The shops were opening one by one now and most of them were traditional dresses, designer dresses were still not open. We looked for lingere shop and found none to be open yet. Told them we will buy lingere in either shoppers stop or some other bigger store. Shamili suggested there was globus and life style too and we can look there for lingere. One designer store opened and we all went inside only to be disappointed to find salwar range and not saree range. We came out. Went to shoppers stop and went directly to lingere place. The sales girls were surprised to see me with 3 ladies and each of them showed me something and all were not so good. Finally selected some push up bra's for aunty, shamili and kriti picked up some strapless and bandeau bra's and i picked up 4 sports bra for kriti. I asked kriti to wear the sports bra in the trial room and show me. We all went near trial room and kriti opened the door slightly to show me, she looked a stunner with the sports bra.

I asked shamili also to try one and she found the size a bit small, rushed to the counter and took the next size and gave her, shamili too put it and showed a glimplse, she was wonderful but not as good looking as kriti because of the size of her boobs. I still took a couple of them for her. Next we went to underwear section and started looking at it. Bought some boyshort with different prints and kriti and shamili both chose the same colours and size, i asked them to try out but the sales girl didn't permit, still we took 4 pairs of it. Got a couple of bikini's to kriti and shamili and aunt picked up some high cut ones. Took one red colour thong for each of them and aunty whispered that she will not look good in it, i told her i will see first and decide. Took a couple of lace ones for kriti and shamili and then went to shorts section and both kriti and shamili chose 2 each, both of them shortest shorts. We came to billing counter and the bill was close to 15k, paid and came out.

While we were waiting for rick a shop opened on opposite side and we all went inside. It had a good collection of designer sarees ranged from 1.5k to 50k. The whole shop was turned upside down by the women and finally each settled for 3 sarees, the shop owner was very happy as the bill came up to 65k, paid him too and aunty said shall i pick up some for daily wear as all i have is traditional ones. She picked up half a dozen sarees and the bill now amounted to 75k. Shop owner asked for blouse designs and it took almost 4 hours for all of them to select their blouse designs. Sales girl took the ladies aside and took their measurements. Shop owner then said it will take minimum 15 days to deliver the clothes as blouses need stitching and saree also has some work. They pleaded him to give it early. The shop owner said he will try. Gave him the office address and asked him to courier the dresses to it as we cannot come everytime. Paid him and came out.

Aunt decided something and went inside and took the sarees for regular wear and came out, she said i need them urgently and my regular tailor will give it in a day or two. We had missed lunch and the time for return flight was only one hour away. We took 2 ricks and reached airport just in time and got into the flight. Last time i had let the three ladies sit together, but this time i chose the middle seat and put aunty near the window and kriti next to me, shamili was in the adjacent row first seat. As soon as the flight started, i put my hands on aunty's waist and raised it up and fondled her boobs, she didn't mind at all. When the flight reached the desired height, flight attendents started moving and one of them saw what i was doing and smiled. I bent over to look out of the window but removed the hooks of aunty's blouse and pushed her bra up and let her boobs loose. She pulled her saree down to cover them. I fondled her nipples and boobs till the plane's wheeles touched ground.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:17 PM