Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Went home and changed to night dress, told divya that i hired aunt and she is going to be incharge of accounts of factory from now on. Divya said good, mom was telling me today that they are going through to financial difficulties as the factory is closed. I told divya that i didn't hire her because of her difficulties. I had given her factory accounts to check last evening and today in office, she completed all the work and also corrected all the mistakes, since she is so good and also quick i hired her. Told divya that i have asked the lawyer to put you as a major share holder of the company with 51% stake, me with 40% and rest equal with mom and dad. She asked why share holding, you could have taken it in your name only. I told her that the land is in company's name and just to register land i will have to shell out 2-3lacs and again register a company and then start the factory again was going to take time and changing the owners in govt registrar of companies was easier and cost effective way to do it. She said you know better. I asked her become authorised signatory for the factory, she said why me da? i said since you also wanted to work what better way than start with factory dear. She said ok sure. Went to parents and informed them that i have hired aunt as senior accountant for the factory. Dad asked are you sure that factory is good. I told him yes dad, just that i need to start the work. Mom was very happy hearing it. Came back to room, realised that i had to call kriti to book another ticket for tomorrow's chennai visit, kriti asked for whom sir, i gave aunt's number and asked her to confirm the full name and details and cut the call. Told divya that i need to be in office by 6:30 as i need to take account books also to chennai to verify it from CA and wake me up early. She said ok da but for now and put her hand on reddy and put herself on top of him. Had a single session with divya and slept. Got up early at 5:30 and by 6:30 i was in office.

Aunt and uncle both had come, i went down and got coffee for all of us. Uncle was happy that factory was bought by me and he asked how did i manage it, i told him about ramesh's father and how things got done. He asked are you going to pay aunt 12k as salary, she had reduced 3k while informing him. I showed the accounts books and the print outs aunt had taken from yesterday and told him that she is very good with it and i checked the market price and very good accountants salary is around 12k so decided to give her the same. He asked when is the factory opening? I told him that it might take a couple of weeks as there are lot of necessary documentation pending and showed aunt. Aunt said, first he needs to get the company ownership and then take permission from labour and other departments, file old returns for taxes and get his name registered there too, lots of work. Uncle or me didn't understand head or tail of what aunt said but both nodded our heads. I asked aunt did kriti call you last night, aunt nodded her head with yes and said she asked for my name and age thats all. I told her pack the books and we are headed to chennai now in flight and we will be back in the evening flight. Uncle said then shall i inform my friends and collegues about factory opening.

I told him not yet uncle, let the paper work get finished first and then you can tell them. Uncle looked at aunt signalling something. Aunt was hesistant for a minute and i said its ok aunt tell me, she said can i get some salary advance, i asked her how much? she said 5k. Told her that i don't handle cash, cash is handled by kriti and i shall inform her to give you when we come back in the evening. Uncle said i have to call her madam in factory from now on. Aunt added both of us have to call you sir there. I said nothing like it, you are still my aunt and uncle. Uncle nodded his head but aunt interrupted and said if we don't call you sir and he calling me madam in factory, workers will take leniency and we should not let it happen. Uncle said ok madam, aunt said not here but in factory, he joked that he should practice from now on. Aunt got up and started packing the books and uncle left. I got up and held aunty's hand and took room keys and led her there. Time showed 7 now and i had only 30 minutes before leaving towards airport. Put my hand on her saree and tried to push it down, she had put a pin on hr blouse and it held her saree. Aunt asked what time is the flight, i said 8:30 but we need to be in airport atleast half an hour before for checking in. She adjusted her pallu back and said i don't like quickies but let me show my eldest son my love and she kneeled on floor, pulled the zip and adjusted jockey and let reddy out, he had just started stirring and aunt made sure that he was up and hot in no time.

She let her mouth on him and sucked and licked him. I held her head and tried to push him inside her throat and she pulled back and said i cannot take him full inside dear. I let her continue and after about 10 minutes of sucking vigorously she gave up and pulled me closer to cot and used her hands to make sure reddy released. She took the towel lying next to bed to wipe him clean and i pushed her head on reddy and asked her to clean. She sucked till reddy was no longer able to release semen. She lifted her head and said you taste good dear. Got ready and left to airport and were joined by kriti and shamili. Introduced each other and shamili and kriti were wondering why i was taking her. I took all of them to the corner where we were the only ones and looked at aunt and told her we were going shopping for sarees and lingere for both of them and since you are also one of us now you will also get to buy them. Aunt shied hearing the word lingere. Shamili asked what role did you hire her for? i told them as SAM for factory and also she will take care of our office taxation too. Our flight started boarding and all of us went to the plane and reached chennai.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:14 PM