Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
1) You are not going to hire any more girls and will do with whatever you have hired. It is for your health and safety.
2) I need a better designation than those girls and also equal or better salary than them.
3) I need flexible working time, meaning i can work from home or office as i have kids to take care also.
4) Roopa is going to be my assistant as she is good in following orders
5) You will make factory the first priority as there are lot more families survival involved.
6) You will not let anyone know about us as it is a respect question for me.

She wanted to continue and i stopped her in between, told her will answer your conditions first and then you can continue. Firstly i will not hire any more girls, secondly for the salary you are expecting, you will get lot more work load and if you think you can handle then i don't have any problems. As for flexible time, you are my sweet aunt and who can stop you if you want to work from home or office as long as work gets completed, i don't have any problems with that. Take roopa and train her properly too and the question about anyone knowing about us, that is the place for negotiation. She said no negotiation in relationship status to anyone and that is final from my side. I told her i won't disclose to any outsiders or home i promise. She continued, i know you purchased the factory on impulse, from now on don't take any decisions without consulting family. I said not possible, as it will be difficult to make them understand sometimes. She said then atleast discuss with me and then take decisions as it should not hurt you in future. She said she cannot wear dresses like the girls at office and i should excuse her for that. I held her hand and said, only in office i let them wear dresses like that, when they go out or home, they wear sarees normally or change to salwars, and aunt i have agreed to most of your conditions but this one, it is not negotiable. Aunt said she doesn't have such sarees to with. I told her will talk about sarees a little later.

She asked do you have anything to say. I told her i have no idea how to run the factory and you are my only hope, please make sure that we are profitable always. She said don't worry, i will ensure that factory is going to grow. I told her divya will be the major stake holder in the company and me next. I told her to take care of all those things from tomorrow itself. She asked anything else, i asked her did you think about your designation? she said no keshav, i told her let's make it senior accounts manager or short form SAM and if you are sure the factory is going to be big then you should also get better pay. Take 15k from this month and when the factory is set you can increase it. She was very happy hearing it. She took her cell to call her hubby. I held her hand and said wait a minute i am not finished yet. She asked what else, i told her work timings is flexible for you but you will never say no whenever i call you. She said what about nights, i said whenever i call you. She said what will i tell my husband. I told her it is your headache, tell uncle that i sit in other office most times and you have to travel regularly or whatever but there is never a no from your side. Aunty deliberated for sometime and said what if he also comes to office with me in nights? I don't know aunt but you are going to manage all those things from now on.

She thought about it for sometime and said ok. I asked her when do you want to start working from. She said anytime you want me to. I said from now then and looked at her with a question mark? She said from tomorrow, i want to inform your uncle about the work and also inform him about the factory being reopened. I told her then tomorrow morning 6:30 be in office. She nodded her head. All the talk was finished and i asked her for another cup of coffee and followed to the kitchen. After she put coffee on stove to boil, i asked her no sweets for getting a job aunt, she said she can prepare if i am ready to wait, i told her not that sweet aunt and put my hand on her waist and pulled her closer and pushed my lips a little forward. She hesitated for a minute and said kids can anytime for water, i put my other hand behind her head and pushed it towards my lips, aunt closed her eyes and our lips joined together, i let her waist and she opened her mouth and pushed my lips apart with her lips. I let my tongue roll inside her mouth for 5 minutes and coffee started boiling and pouring out. Aunt left me and put the stove off, she didn't look a me while having coffee also. I asked her what happened, she kept quiet for sometime. I told her i will leave now as it is getting late. She asked me to have dinner and go, i told her divya will be waiting aunt and bid bye to her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:13 PM