Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Finally she gave up and asked me directly, you tell me clearly and very clearly why are you avoiding me, if i find the reason good enough then i will take up the offer with your friend. I asked her to promise that she will not shout or scold me and this talk will be a secret between us only. She promised. I told her what i am going to tell you, if my parents or divya come to know then they will probably kill me for it. She said oh that's all, i asked her what that's all. She said she already has worked and knows that in every office one or two ladies are hired for personal pleasure of the owner and asked directly, those two with low hip sarees right? I told her aunt it is not like that, they are my friends too. She asked then what? I told her aunt, please forgive me for talking like this, but whoever works for me they love me from the bottom of their heart and will do anything i tell them to do and don't question back. She was surprised for a minute and said i understand. I told her the ladies wear the dresses like i ask them to and never ever question me. I own their mind, body and soul and all of them are dedicated only to me. Aunt was surprised and said they will do anything for you? i said yes. She was quiet for sometime and then said i need time to think about it, morally it is so wrong and i don't think i can handle so much pressure seeing you ruining your life. Aunt got up to leave and said i shall think about the offers and let you know in sometime. I reminded her about her promise of not letting my secrets out. She promised me that she won't and left.

Went to the room and shamili immediately put her hand on jeans and removed it. She pushed the jockey down and made me sit on the cot, she put reddy inside her mouth and swallowed him completely. I told her slow down bitch. She let reddy out for a minute and said, you know how much i love him in my mouth, last 3 days i didn't take him in mouth for the sake of getting preg and kriti also got her quota this morning. So don't disturb da. I kept quiet and let shamili deep throat me for sometime and when she got tired kriti switched places and made sure that pressure is built for release. Shamili then pushed her panty down and said pour here only. She pushed me back and mounted me and her pussy sucked reddy dry. She then pened her blouse and put a nipple in my mouth. I licked it and she guided me to suck it slowly. I followed her instructions and milk started coming out of her nipples. She said my body's first milk only for the person i love. I drank from one breast and she tried to put another one, i said let kriti also get your milk dear. Shamili said we both discussed that you are not going to let us be straight for ever, we have to please your eyes too and for that we will have to fuck each other, i corrected only suck dear, she said yes and when it is inevitable then we may as well enjoy it but after i feed you my first milk. Looked at kriti and she too nodded her head. Finished sucking other nipple of shamili and my phone rang. Saw that it was aunt, picked the call and said hi to her. She asked are you in office still, i said yes but about to leave. She said then come home now. I said sure aunt and kept the phone. Bid bye to ladies, took some choclates and reached aunt's place.

Aunt welcomed me inside and her kids were studying, gave all the choclates to them, they said thank you anna and gave a good hug. Aunt told them to study as mid term exams are nearer. She then asked me coffee or tea? i said anything. Asked her where is uncle? she said must be with his friends. She started towards kitchen and signalled me to accompany her. I went and sat on the kitchen table and she put milk and sugar for preparing coffee. I was quiet all the time and she was still deliberating whether to talk or not. I told her what aunt you became so quiet after calling me to kitchen. She looked up and said what salary will my friend pay. I told her i need to check with him and took the phone out to call. She stopped me from calling and said, i need equal or more pay than those two girls at your office. I was overjoyed hearing that she is interested to join my office and got down to hug her. She put her hand strongly on my chest and said wait i have couple more things to discuss with you. She poured coffee in two glasses and she took me to outside verandah. She said kids are studying inside, i said i understand aunt. She said again that she has some conditions before starting work. I said tell me aunt otherwise how will i know. She looked at all sides and then said
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:13 PM