Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Next day went to office early and found kriti making sure that maid keeps the premises clean. Maid left at 9:15 and i had about 45 minutes or so before anyone else comes, took kriti to room and removed the clothes from her body and removed mine too. We jumped on the cot and me on top of her. Started pinching her boobs and she was saying dear it is hurting me, i stopped pinching and put my mouth on her nipples, held reddy and pushed into her vagina. There was no stopping me as time was short and kriti had one early orgasm and we both released together with her second release of the day. I kissed her lips and said it was way to quick and evening we shall continue. She said no probs dear, my legs are always open for you anytime. She held my hand when i wanted to dress up and cleaned reddy with her mouth and the towel. She dressed and we came out to find shamili waiting for us. Roopa was just climbing the stairs and she too joined us. Went inside and shamili asked roopa to switch on all the systems including the new ones from factory. Roopa did accordingly. By then my aunt also reached office, she had carried all the books and files and also another new book. She came and sat opposite to me. I told kriti to order coffee as i was feeling a little tired. She did and while having coffee aunt said, the accounts books are cooked, there are multiple entries for expenses and couple of cash income is unaccounted for. I could understand multiple entries for expenses but how did she come to cash income conclusion? She said there are some bills which are existing and not accounted for and showed a couple of them. She asked where is the owner who is going to take my interview, i told her he will come in some time. She said she needs to look at computer also to finalise the accounts. I gave both the systems to her and she took some print outs and started comparing with invoices and vouchers. I told roopa to help her today. Aunt was very happy to get some help and roopa was good only with such things.

Me, kriti and shamili went on with our work and by lunch time i ordered lunch for aunt. She said 5 more minutes and then did some work in her book and said all done. We had lunch quietly and aunt was waiting to meet the owner. We finished work and me and kriti came out for smoke and aunt joined and asked where is the owner who will take my interview? i asked her what urgency aunt, she said the factory is running at about 25% profit margin after all expenses and due to wrong entries and unnecessary and inflated expenses the books are showing as losses otherwise it can perform very well. I thanked god for giving me courage to pick up the factory. Told aunt to make the entries of the sellers as well as buyers, she stared at me for sometime and i said what if the owner asks you in interview, she hurriedly made the list of buyers and sellers along with their address and telephone number. Ramesh came and gave details to kriti. I took ramesh's accounts book and gave it to aunt and asked her can you check how is the work going here? Ramesh was dumbfounded for a minute, i took him outside and told him, she is my aunt and i am just checking how good is she with accounts thats all da. He was cool, aunt came back after 10 minutes and said it is good. I thanked her and asked her to wait. Sent off ramesh and then roopa. Asked kriti and shamili to wait out indicating room.

Aunt asked why the owner has still not come. I told her he is already here. She asked you? i said yes aunt and told her the complete story. Aunt was shocked for a minute and said so that means you are asking me to join your factory only? i said no, there is a garment factory owned by my friend and i am asking him to take you there. She asked me why not in your factory atleast. I told her if i tell you the truth then you can hurt me. She said i am not going to hurt you i promise and also you were telling at home that in office no relationships and only work, so here i am looking for work and you can tell me openly about it. I said no aunt you will get hurt if i tell you. She said i am looking for work and you have an opening, you already saw my work and i don't know whether you liked it or not but i can assure you that what accounts i prepared is correct and accurate. I told her i am not doubting her capabilities but there is something else too. She understood i think and said i have worked perviously and i know what bosses do with women employees, atleast you are not doing something wrong except asking women to wear low hip dresses right? I said yes and also something more too. She said i will look away at such things but you know our status right, i am in need of this job. She kept insisting that she will not disturb me or talk about work outside and i was still reluctant to hold onto her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:12 PM