Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Aunt was surprised with way kriti and shamili were dressed. Her eyes showed displeasure. She came and sat opposite to my chair. She said now i see the reason for you not giving me a job. I told her it is not like that aunt, see the space here and the number of systems, already roopa is extra and hiring one more will make the space here more congested. She looked around and said don't tell me you can't put another table in this room. I told her i already need to put a table and after that there is no space for extra table and i need to get 3 more monitors for the existing systems. She said whatever but was hurt a little. I held her hand and said don't worry aunt you will be alright in sometime. She said i have grown and so has my ego. I told her no aunt, there is no question of ego here, just practicality of space. She didn't bother much as it was very evident that i am not going to let her in office. Kriti ordered coffee and every one drank. Aunt wanted to leave, i told her let me drop you to home and came out. She said it is alright but i didn't want her to leave with a sad heart, took her in the bike and dropped her home. She said come and have coffee and go, those girls can wait for you. I told her don't think like that aunt, they are my friends and also good with work, thats why i cannot tell them what to wear and how to wear, i give them freedom and they give me good work, thats the understanding. Went inside and aunt prepared coffee and both of us sat down on the chair.

Aunt asked me do i know any place where she can get work. I asked her what work aunt? She said she was good in accounts and all she needs is to brush up a little, so if i can find her a job of accounts then it will be good. I asked her are you sure you want to work aunt, as i heard that uncle's factory is going to open in sometime. Aunt said uncle's salary is not sufficient for lively hood as it depends on the orders and sales and what if the factory again goes into lockout then they will be in the same position again. I again asked her how good are you in accounts. She said was very good and all she needs is just a brush up. I told her to come to office tomorrow and let me see what i can do. She said ok sure. I went back to office. Called the owner of the factory and asked him if he is free, he said yes what else work is there here for me, your inlaws are taking care of me like i am their father. I asked him did you cut your hairs and shave, he said yes. I called kriti and asked her to go to fil's place and pick up the old owner and go to factory and get all the account books from there. She left and after 30 minutes called me and said accounts are in computers and books too how do i get it. I told her put it in a rick and come to office. Ramesh came to office and asked whom to give the accounts, i showed shamili and he gave the accounts. Kriti came and called me from below and said auto guy is not ready to climb up and put the systems in office. Me and ramesh carried the system and books to office and kriti went and dropped owner to fil's place and came back.

I connected the 2 systems and switched it on. Asked kriti to come early tomorrow and make sure the maid cleans the files too as it is too dusty. Just then kriti got a call on her number and one person was shouting how dare you take the account books and computers without my knowledge. I took the phone from her and asked him who he is, he said accounts manager of the factory, he asked me who i am, told him owner's new accountant. He said i am accounts manager and you are just an accountant, you will have to report to me in office and how dare you take the systems and books outside office. I told him owner asked my madam to take it and he had come personally and handed over them to her, how can we say no to owner. He used some cuss words on the owner and said he doesnt know what is there and what is not there and he wants to take the accounts. He ordered me to get the systems and books back. I told him already working time is over sir, i will get it tomorrow while going home. He scolded me and cut the call. Asked kriti to be careful for a couple of days. I started cleaning the files and shamili and kriti too helped. Bid bye to all and took the books to aunt's place and gave it to her. Told her tomorrow when you come to office you will need to come prepared with the details from these books. She saw the name on the books and said it is my husband's factory books, i told her the old owner is going to open the factory if he finds it feasible and he might hire you as accountant. She happily took the files and books. I bid bye to her and reached home. Had dinner and was smoking in balcony and shamili was teasing me showing cleavage, her hips and navel, the phone rang and it was lawyer, lawyer told me that the courier had reached owner's son and he has signed it and will courier it back today and we can expect it to reach us in 2-3 days. I thanked him and cut the call. Came twice in wifey's pussy and slept.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:11 PM