Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Called FIL and explained him about the factory episode and requested him if he can adjust the old man in his house for a couple of days. FIL agreed, called kriti and asked her to drop the old man in fil's place and come back to office. Ramesh had gone out and he called me to inform that he will give accounts tomorrow. I said no probs sure. Grilled shamili to the core once and by that time kriti was also back. Informed shamili about current development. She was amazed and kriti was also happy. Lawyer called and said all the signatures are in place, once he receives the letter from owner's son, he will transfer the company in our name. I asked him, can we change the company name too. He said sure and asked what will be the name of the company. I said Divya engineering, he said he will have to check and will let me know once the company is transferred to my name. Asked kriti to pay off the income tax tranche and i will pay ramesh's father 14 lacs and additionally i need about 50k for lawyer. Calculated the rest and was left with 10lacs cash in hand and another 3 lacs profits which had not been taken out. Asked kriti and shamili to pull out the cash tomorrow and take salary of 15k each and pay roopa 1k as sal for this month. Kriti added 750 for maid too sir. I said ok, keep another 1lac cash in hand for office expenses and the rest in bank account. Kissed kriti on her cheeks and she asked shamili done for you today? shamili said yes dear and gave a peck on kriti's lips.

Came home from office and divya was fuming in anger, she said what was the necessity to buy the factory, we could have built a place for ourselves first. I took car keys and took her and showed her the factory. Told her there is a government plan to build a medical college just behind the factory and also there is going to be big industrial park coming soon. Already the land price is 60 lacs and the old man wanted to get rid of it and i am getting it cheaper than by 25% in cost and also in future we can shift the factory to outskirts and build a bigger place for you to stay. A farm house in the middle of the city. She was very happy listening to it. Was very tired and no session with divya in the night. Called vini in the morning and asked her to postpone the program to sunday noon. She agreed and cut the call. Went to office and Kriti and shamili were already working and roopa was sitting idle. Asked them why they are not letting roopa to work and they said, markets are very volatile and roopa needs to improve her speed and that's why they are working alone. I had no work and so was roopa, called kriti and shamili closer and asked them, do they mind if i go with roopa today. Kriti said no sir, last 3 days i am missing you and you want to leave me high and dry. Shamili said, let all of us do together. I told her not today, some other day. Asked kriti to put her system next to shamili's and asked shamili to look at work of kriti too, told her dry night yesterday as i was dead tired. Roopa was not understanding what was happening and i told shamili to make use of her and scolded roopa to increase the speed when necesssary otherwise it is free time only. Roopa went and sat next to shamili and i got up to go to next room and suddenly my dad's bro's wife comes to the office.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:07 PM