Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I asked him, sir can i come inside and speak with you for 2 minutes, he said no and asked what tell me here only. I said sir if you can find 30 minutes of your time, i want to show you something. He said he doesn't want to come out of the house. Kriti said sir, we have been to the factory and we have seen the plight of your workers, if you give us a chance then we might be able to convince you not to let the factory fall into wrong hands, thats all sir. He thought for a long time and came out in the same night dress. We made a rick and took him to his factory, the admin guy first didn't recognise him and i put 1k note to him to take the owner inside his factory. Owner had grown lot of hairs and beard so even the workers striking outside didn't recognise him. Showed the owner around and also showed striking workers from distance and said sir so many families will be on road only because you don't want to run the factory or sell the factory to people who want to run it, instead bank will sell it to builders and they will call security officer to make sure these workers of yours are going to die on road.

He said take me somewhere else. We took another rick and came to office. The old man broke down and kriti gave him some water to drink. He asked me bank is going to auction the land and i don't have a penny to pay them. I didn't take care of the factory after my wife's death and accounts people along with admin guys made me sign on the bank loan papers and everyday someone or other from labourer family comes and asks for their salary, from where will i pay when i don't have a penny for myself. I am now going to go to america to spend my last days with my son. He said there was one buyer who wanted the factory and bank manager got some guys to threatn him not to buy. I told sir, give me the factory and i will take care of it. He said ok but how. I called ramesh and asked him to refer to some good lawyer. He said he will call back in some time, he called back in 5 minutes and said we will be in your office in 15 minutes. Ramesh got the lawyer and i explained the lawyer that bank manager is threatning me not to close the loan account and also not letting the owner to clear the loan. He asked when is the auctioning of the factory. I told him the day after tomorrow. He asked for loan details and factory owner gave him all the details. Lawyer said, we will need to go to chennai and file a case against bank in debt recovery tribunal saying that they are not allowing us to settle the loan and we are ready to settle the loan in court. Lawyer said, take a demand draft for complete loan amount and come along with us to chennai and we will file a case and stop the auction first, later we can give the DD in court and ask the bank people to give the clearance certificate in court itself. I called the second bank manager and asked him to keep 45lacs dd ready and i am coming to collect it.

Went to bank with owner and took 44lacs dd in owner's name and took the owner to his bank to speak with the manager one more time. Manager didn't respond to our loan clearing and we came out. I asked the owner for how much he will sell the factory for. He said bank loan and one month pay to workers will suffice. I asked how much pay for them. He said 40 workers were permanent and it would come to about 2 lacs. The deal was ageed for 46lacs and the lawyer made the agreement and old owner signed it. Asked the old owner to be ready tomorrow morning and i will pick him up from his place and we can all fly to chennai and lodge the case and stop the auctioning. Ramesh finally said let's speak with dad once da, then we can all go. Saw the time, it was still 3:30, ramesh called his dad and asked him to come to bank. Ramesh's father came to bank and outside the bank i told him all the things related to factory. He took me and old owner inside the bank and told the manager to close the account now and give the clearance certificate. Manager said he cannot as he needs to get permission from head office. Ramesh's dad called someone and in a few minutes DC of our place came to the bank personally. When DC came to bank and spoke rules, manager didn't have any option but to clear the loan and give us all the documents pertaining to bank. Once we came out, ramesh's dad asked for commission of 2% for settling the case and i agreed to pay him along with plot money. He agreed and called me to side and said, manager does not seem a good guy, keep the old man safe till he register's the factory to your name. I thanked him and came back to office with lawyer.

Lawyer studied the documents carefully and called me aside and said, my charges for doing the work today is 2k and i need another 30k for making sure the factory ownership is transferred to you. I asked him what about registration charges for land, he said, the land is owned by the company and since it is a private limited company, all we will need to do is file a transfer of ownership with registrar of companies and they will scrutunise the documents and update it in government database and the factory officially belongs to you. Lawyer asked for the death certificate of owner's wife and also one form to be signed by his son. Owner gave his son's address and lawyer sent the courier to him. Lawyer got all the necessary documents signed from the owner. He asked me who all will be the owners now of new factory, i said only me, he said for privat limitd company atleast 3 people are required, i gave my name and divya's name and asked dad and also mom's name to be added. He asked the share division %, i said 51% with divya, 40% with me and rest with parents. Called parents and told them to sign some docs my lawyer is getting and asked him to go home to get their signatures. The owner was still there and i didn't know where to keep him safe. Asked kriti to drop him to my place for the time being.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:06 PM