Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Work started and i told kriti to give her access to roopa and train her to enter and exit the trade at your calls. Taught shamili the work and gave her my system to start practicing, shamili was the fastest learner and after lunch i let her work, she worked exactly like kriti and by eod my account was in surplus of 1.2lacs. Asked roopa to go home. Called shamili for another session and asked kriti to watch out for ramesh. Filled shamili's hole with my semen twice and the time showed 7:30 already. Asked kriti about roopa, kriti said, like you decided she is good only to enter and exit and she is unable to make head or tail with the technical analysis. I told kriti, how many charts can you view at a time and tell her to enter the trade and you also trade in some. Kriti said sir one monitor i can look at 4 scripts, if i get another monitor then i can look at 8. I told shamili to learn the same things from kriti from tomorrow and take turns to ask roopa to work on alternative days for each of them. They nodded their heads in agreement. Pulled kriti on my lap and kissed her cheeks. She asked sir till when do i have to wear bra during office hours sir? i told her one or two more days maximum.

She turned towards shamili and said one day with bra in office and i feel like i lost him to you. Shamili patted her head and said not like that dear, you know my situation, thats why he is taking me, one more day tomorrow and from then on both of us or none of us and looked at me. I told as you wish my angels. Kriti got up and kissed shamili on her lips. I told shameless girls, they said you are the one who did us together. We all laughed. Kriti asked sir saturday you are going to chennai? i told her yes, book return ticket for the same day for me and shamili together. She said sir even i have not travelled in flight sir, can i come too. I looked at shamili, kriti added i wont even bother you if you do anything, just the flight sir. I said ok kriti, book for 3 of us. I asked them both to wait and went to jeweller and bought the same design silver hip chain and gave to shamili. Told her from now on both of you will get similar things. Told kriti that we are going to chennai to buy designer sarees and also lingere for both of you. From now on, you both will wear whatever i buy you. Kriti couldn't hide her excitement of buying designer sarees and came and hugged me. She was a little more expressive than shamili.

Called divya and told her i am going to chennai on saturday to meet the consultant and asked her whether she also wanted to come along. She declined and said saturday i have driving classes da. I said ok, i will be back by evening like last time. She said sure dear. We had made 3 lacs in 3 days, i already had 3 brokerage accounts and now i needed one more. Called the borkerage and the person said, open in someone else's name sir. I opened another account with another big brokerage from mumbai in my name only. The number of accounts now increased to 4, divided money in equal parts and gave responsibility of 2 accounts to kriti and told her you are responsible for roopa's work also from now on. Kriti didn't mind. Went home and had dinner in parent's place. Dad's younger brother and his family had come. After dinner, mom asked me to wait and called dad's younger brother and mom's naathna too. Mom told dad's younger bro to return the money to me as i had only given it. Mom was unnecessarily praising me in front of them. Dad called me for a smoke break, his bro too followed us. Dad gave me a smoke and one to his brother also. He was very surprised to see me and dad smoking together. Dad said how much more i have to pay for the land, i told him another 13.1 lacs was pending. Dad said i have some money with me, take the jewels and plegde them and pay off the old owner. I told dad, i have good money dad, just that i don't want to spend it unless emergency. I am trying to make a fixed deposit of it and with the interest which will come in 5 years we can marry off vini to a good house. Dad asked how much deposit i am making, told him 50lacs. Didn't want to disclose the entire amount in front of his bro. Dad said ok good. Just let me know if you need anything. Dad's bro said, my factory is closed now, can you teach me what you do so that even i can earn. I told him sorry uncle, it is my personal work and i cannot disclose it. We came down and i went to my place.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:05 PM