Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We opened the door and i pushed shamili on the bed and ripped open her saree and blouse, it got torn and she said she doesn't have any dress to go home, i told her will think about it later and you got the wild animal awake inside me, see the fucker and he doesn't have any emotions, she said she too and pointed towards her pussy. I mounted her and put reddy inside her pussy and banged with brute force, she started making loud moans, kneaded her boobs and put my mouth on her nipples, i could feel that it leaked some light yellow liquid, i pinched the other nipple and it too had the same yellowish liquid. I showed it to shamili and she said wow great, this is the first signs that milk will come, this liquid will come for one time only and then milk will follow. The taste of the liquid was somewhat tangy, but none the less, i moved and sucked as much as it came from both the boobs. increased the speed a little and shamili released for the first time now. I kept up the pace and she had another release. I realised that she is still a virgin in bum hole as last time i didn't get enough time with her. Held her hips and turned her and took oil and applied generously on her bum hole, she said after i get preg do it there da, i said for getting preg you need semen and when i am about to release, i will put it back in your pussy.

I held her hips and gave a hard push to reddy, his head went inside and a loud shriek left her mouth, she said slowly da, i am still virgin there, i moved reddy slowly till he was buried to the maximum and then held her hand and showed that her bum hole had completely swallowed reddy inside it. Told her you are no more a virgin anywhere dear. She said in the midst of her cries, my hands are still virgin da, no one has come on it and i have not shagged anyone using my hands. I told her then during your last days of your pregnancy we will do it, you can shag me then. She said continue da, i am feeling pain there now. I gave gradual movements into her bum hole and when it had got adjusted with the new intrusion, i increased the speed, shamili was now moaning loudly and saying that she had to wait so long to get the pleasure of bum hole fucking. I increased the speed to maximum and she had released 2 more times already. I pulled reddy back from her bum hole and wiped him clean with towel and put it back into her pussy, i told her about to release now. Increased the pace and in 12-13 strokes reddy started unloading in her pussy, she too held my hand tightly and released, reddy filled her cunt completely and she took the towel lying next to her and put it on her pussy.

I lay next to her and told her, is it not sin to do it when you know your husband will not be alive shortly. She said don't think like that, i am doing it for him also, after his death no one will remember him, but with a kid and his name added to it, his name will live another generation, think like you are helping someone in need da. She said she loved the first time we fucked in hotel and always prayed to god to bring me closer to her and this is a way from the god itself that i had to come here to be with you. I asked her are you going to be happy doing these things. She said if not now from when will i lead my life da. Lots of indian women are married to such households where they are not able to breathe properly and have to work as slaves, very few like me get oppurtunity and we should make use of it otherwise someone in the relatives will again make us their slaves, here atleast i will live like i want rather than living with someone at their mercy. I got up and got dressed, she said i tore her blouse and saree and she doesn't have anything to wear. I showed her the bag of kriti and told her to take a saree from there and wear it and go home, she can return it tomorrow to kriti. Shamili said let me get some sarees too and keep it here for emergency. I told her sure but get some nice ones. She said she has all typical ones and she has to manage with them only. Told her to book flight for chennai for saturday morning to both of us and we will get some designer sarees and also do lingere shopping together. She asked first time lingere shopping by you? i said yes da, whom will i buy it, if i buy it to wife then she will get suspicious and for whom else will i buy it? shamili said you could have bought it for kriti only, i told her i got kriti a good hip chain with diamond pendants. She said then even i need it, you are not going to distinguish between me and her right? i told her designer dresses for you which she has not got. We had a small sweet fight and came out. I put her to rick as vini called. Cut the call and bid bye to shamili and then called back.

Vini asked what da, we are missing you daily and you are not even bothered about us now. I told her nothing like that da, was busy with work and also bought the plot in our house road, she said that big plot only right? i said yes, she told mom and anni had called to inform her. She said make some time for me da, i am missing you badly. I told her make plans as we have the prey in our grip. She asked what prey and i said roopa. Vini said sure and thank you, it will be our dream come true to get her. I told that roopa is staying in my house only now and from tomorrow will work for me too. I have made her prepared for myself and will prepare her for you too. Vini said no da, let me get revenge by surprise and promise me that you will follow what i tell you to do on that day. I said sure promise vini. Vini asked when and where shall we deal with roopa? i told her in roopa's parents place where else? vini was shocked for a minute and said no not there, let it happen in the room next to office only. I don't want to be seen with anyone. I agreed and cut the call. Divya had called and told her got late in some work and will be home in 15 minutes. Zoomed and reached home, found divya and parents angry as i was late. Mom put a sweet in my mouth. They were really very happy that i had bought the plot, asked mom why is she so much happy and she said that the next door neighbours son wanted the plot and were raving that their son will buy it in a month or two and you suddenly see it and buy it, i had no idea, you put me in the upper echlon in the neighbourhood. I told her whatever i am today is only because of you and dad mom. Had dinner and slept as was already tired.

Got up next morning and was feeling all fresh, divya was in her shorts and sleevless tees, put my hand inside her shorts and massaged her pussy mound and she woke up, had an awesome session with her and she making loud moans. Finished morning duties and reached office. Kriti asked me whether she needs to change to saree, i pointed at roopa and said just a couple of days more and you can dress like the way i want. Kriti called me for a smoke and said i cheated her yesterday. I said i didn't cheat her. She said then why did you come back to office without me. I understood and said that akka didn't leave him to be quiet, she made sure he is awake, so didn't have any options and brought akka back here only. She said even i need my quota today, i told her wait for 2-3 days and akka's fertile days will be over and after that i am all yours. She had a smile when i said i am all yours. She asked are you going to take roopa too, i told her yes but in a different way and day. Kirti said i cannot wait to dress for you sir, i feel my hips pinching me during day time if i wear saree above the navel. I told her then wear the saree down but dont remove your bra thats all. She said even my nipples pinch me when i wear bra during day time sir. You made my body get adjusted to your desire and now want me to change back. I told her wear the saree like how i like but manage with bra for a couple of days. She went to room and pushed her saree below her hips and came. Akka saw that and she too went to room and did the same and came back. Roopa was wondering what is happening. I told roopa, in my office everyone is fashion conscious, even you too should do it in future. She just nodded her head. Vini called and said, i thought about something and we shall do it tomorrow as it is a week day and i can bunk college. I told vini, tomorrow is fine with me but after office hours and you can come after your college directly. She agreed and kept the call.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:03 PM