Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Locked the room door and removed my dress and pushed shamili on bed and jumped on top of her. Pushed my lips on hers and she opened her mouth, pushed my tongue towards her mouth and she too did the same, we had a good tongue fight as to who will suck the mouth first, lips were still locked and breathing heavy. After about 2 minutes i gave up and shamili pushed her tongue inside my mouth and started licking the gums, she then put one of her hands on reddy and started massaging him, she herself couldn't control and made me lay down and took her mouth on reddy. She kissed the tip of reddy and then took her tongue out and rolled it on the skin next to reddy, i let her do as she wishes, she then licked reddy from down till tip a couple of times and i couldn't control anymore, held her hairs and pushed her mouth on reddy, she willingly took him inside her mouth and sucked for sometime, she then removed reddy from her mouth, put her legs around my head and then went back to sucking reddy, this time she took him till her throat and also used her tongue to lick the joint of reddy's end. This is the most difficult thing to do for any woman and it was my first experience. Her legs were between my face but it was fully covered with saree, i pushed the saree up and pulled her brown panty down and removed it.

Held her hips and pulled her clean shaven pussy on my face and pushed my lips on her pussy lips, gave her pussy lips a good smooch and she left reddy for a second and moaned. I pushed my tongue inside of her love hole and licked the first drops of her pre cum dry, then pushed my tongue on her pussy mound and twisted and turned it for 5 minutes and she released a big load that washed my face, drank how much ever i could but it was more than i could take in that position. Pushed her aside and went on top of her, put reddy in her love hole and gave a big push till he was buried to the hilt. Lay on top of her feeling her pussy walls for sometime. Put my hands on her blouse covered boobs and gave a good kneading, she herself removed the blouse and i removed the front bra hooks to release her breasts from bonds. Put my mouth on her nipples and sucked them while put my hand on her other boob and gave a good massage. Shamili said fuck me hard now and don't remove reddy till you release da. Pulled reddy a little and pushed him back, shamili said not like that, but give big strokes, I held both my hands on bed for grip and then pulled reddy up till only his tip was inside her pussy, gave a big push and a loud moan left her mouth. She said yes yes like that only please. I increased the pace and she matched until she had another release, she lay down like that but i never stopped and after a while she was back in the game. The room was echoing the thumping sound, thap thap thap and shamili was also moaning loudly, aaaah aaaah aaaah yes more more. This time she matched reddy's release and she too released.

She put her head on my arm and kissed my cheeks and said thank you da, i was missing your reddy from so long and since yesterday night i couldn't control myself and wanted to jump on you the minute i saw you, but that girl was there. She put her finger on her lips and then put her finger on her pussy. She said i love the way you give such big pushes, i feel like i am in heaven floting over the clouds. I asked her how come you decided to come her and work with me. Shamili said you know what happened right, i said yes. She said she now had to work and earn the bread for the family and shylu said since she is getting married her house will be vacant and i can shift with family there. Another reason was that i tried to rise my husband's dick my licking and sucking, trying with hand n number of times and he is unable to raise it now after accident, i decided that you are the only one who can give me a job as well as good fuck and still the world will not know about us. I said anything for you akka. She said don't call me akka when you fuck me, i feel like i am doing a sin. Call me anything else but not akka when you fuck me, outside you can call me akka. I told her bitch, she said yes your personal from now on. I asked her what salary you are expecting. She said you know better, i will take what you give me da, just that keep in mind i have a family to feed too.

Looked at time and it was almost 4, told shamili, bitch get ready as someone will come to office now. We both dressed up and she went inside the office and i took a smoke and lit and ramesh came up, gave him a smoke and chitchatted for sometime with him. Called kriti and asked her to come to office immediately. Introduced shamili as akka to ramesh and told him, she has joined office from today and also informed him that roopa his classmate is joining from tomorrow. He said you are hiring only beautiful girls to office da, any reasons? i told him office should be green green, it should not be like a dull and dim place. Kriti came and took accounts from ramesh. Ramesh said thank you da, i asked for what, he said lots of people now come to him not only for finance but also other help too and he is blessed to be in a position to help them and that happened because of me. I told him nothing like that, you are a good person and that's why so many people come to you, try to help as much as possible but also keep in mind that you will have a family sooner or later and you need to save for future. Took him along with kriti to the house owner and paid 2 lacs to him, kriti had arranged the papers in my name and i got it signed and gave the keys to kriti. Went with ramesh and kriti to his place and gave 25k to ramesh's father to clear kriti's debts with him. Ramesh's father asked does she work under you. I said yes uncle, he said she is in safe hands then. Bid bye to ramesh and came to office with kriti, shamili was waiting for us. Asked shamili want to smoke, she said no da.

Me and kriti came out and lit a smoke each and shamili came out and asked kriti when did you start? kriti said as soon as he wanted me to learn. Shamili asked her will you do anything if he asks to, kriti said yes. I got an idea and asked shamili, akka what about you. She said me too from now on. I said then let me test and asked them to get room keys and led them inside. Went inside the room and told kriti, wear the dress like you wear for me and told shamili wear the dress like she wears and came out. After 15 minutes they both called me inside. As soon as i went inside, my eyes were fixated on the two beauties who had removed their bra's and their nipples were poking through their blouses, both the ladies had tied there sarees below their navels and both were striking a pose putting their hands on their hips and bending a little sidewards. Both had pierced their noses and their nose rings were shining like the beauties standing. Kriti and shamili together asked who is more beautiful, i was speachless for that question and they repeated it again. I went near them and put my hands on their waist and told, how can i decide which eye is good when both the eyes are lovely. They both hit on my chest and buried their faces into my chest. I put my hands on their heads and patted them. I then went and sat on the cot and asked them are both of you ready to do anything i ask you to do? both of them nodded their heads as yes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 06:01 PM