Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Got up next morning to roopa's knock on the door, Divya was still lying on bed, i got up and took coffee and placed in the night lamp stand and went to hall and pulled roopa and put my mouth on her's, her lips tasted awesome, bit her lip a little and came back to room. Divya had just got down from bed and wished good morning. Divya said take roopa to office with you from today, she can join some evening college or do correspondance with me. I said as you wish boss. While doing yoga i found english madam waving at me, i asked her what madam, she said your friend has arrived. I told her send to office directly and went inside. Had breakfast and called kriti to come to bank. Withdrew 22.5 lacs and gave her 2.25 lacs to keep with her for clearing ramesh's fathers debt and also for paying advance of 2 lacs for the house. Kept 20 lacs with me and we both reached office. Found my car downstairs and asked kriti to go home today as wife in office, she asked so what, i told her i have not informed that i have hired you, need to tell her and then introduce you to her, go home for now. Went up and found divya waiting with roopa. I asked her how come you didn't inform me that you came or were coming. Divya said i thought to get roopa and drop her to office today. Opened the door and made divya sit on my chair and ordered coffee from down hotel. She took the small bag i was carrying and looked inside. She asked what for this money? i told her advance for the plot, thought will take you along after office and pay. She said shall we do it now only, i told her no problem but what about roopa. Divya said, she has to start working here and learn so she can be in office for now and we can pay the advance and come back. I asked roopa if she is alright with being office alone for sometime. She nodded her head with an yes.

Me and divya went to ramesh's father's place and gave him 20lacs cash as advance, he asked when can i pay 12 lacs balance, told him in a month's time. He took the documents from the almirah and called someone and then looking at us asked, in whose name is it going to be registered? i showed divya. He asked her full name and age and current address and asked for some id proof, she had got her voters id card in her purse. He gave the details on phone and asked us to follow him. He took us to the registrar's office and his employee had prepared for registration, as soon as we entered he gave the docs to registrar and the registrar okayed it, then they asked him and divya to put some signatures on some papers and he paid 1 lac for registration and bribe. They gave the documents to us to verify. I didn't have a clue that he will register the plot immediately. After checking, he said there is one more thing to be done and called someone and took 2 photo copies of the new registration deed and asked divya to sign some more papers and said transfer of khata will happen in a month's time. He paid another 10k to the khata making guy. He told us we need to pay him 13.1lac now and can collect the docs when the money is ready. Gave us a copy of the new registration deed and he left. Me and divya were shocked beyond imagination, divya was already the owner of the plot now. Bought some sweet boxes and dropped divya home.

Reached office to find shamili also waiting now. Shamili asked where is kriti, i told her gave her an off as she had to shift to a new place. Shamili was a little uncomfortable to talk in front of roopa. Shamili told me that she had finished reading the manuals and wanted me to train her further. Asked roopa to sit on one side and shamili on the other, shamili was picking up the work fast and roopa was not so interested in it. Taught roopa to just enter or exit the trade and told her go home now and come from tomorrow so that someone will tell her when to enter and when to exit and you can just follow them. As soon as roopa left, i put my hands on shamili's navel and started massaging it, she too couldn't control and put her hands on reddy. Held her hand and took the next room keys and took her inside.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 05:59 PM