Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Got up next morning with a knock on the door, divya wore her shorts and sleevless tees and opened the door, roopa had prepared morning coffee and woken us up. Divya told her not to do anywork at home but roopa insisted to do, they had small sweet argument and i told divya to let her feel home. Divya said ok to roopa. Roopa had prepared breakfast and i had it before leaving to work. Came out and finished bank work and reached office, kriti had alread started working and kissed her cheeks as soon as i entered. She blushed and said sorry for the salwar sir, periods. I told her its ok, its good that you got periods as i didn't want you to get preg in the first month itself. She said sir i have 2-3 more years to enjoy and preg later sir. I told her as you wish kriti. Called roopa's mom during lunch and informed her to be ready and call me as soon as princi reaches home. Work got over and ramesh came and gave the details to kriti. Roopa called and asked what should i do at home? told her to convince her sister that you need to work and you want to work under me as there will be security for you and you will get financial freedom too. English madam called and asked if i am free as she needs to discuss something, told her busy for sometime but will meet her after dinner at home. She said ok and cut the call. Roopa's mom called and said princi has come home. I asked her to make tea and reached her place by the time tea was ready.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 15-10-2019, 05:47 PM