Incest My Agent Mom by Devteen
I changed myself into the red silk sarry as instructed by anwar. And put my make up in my face and looked at the mirror to ensure my face looking cute. Only thing I done which was I tied the sarries knot below my navel. My deep navel is clearly visible from the left side of me. At 3 pm I went to anwars house and found one BMW car inside the gate. I parked my scooty in the garage and pressed the calling bell. Once again I checked my self in the window glass of the house to make sure that make up didn't spoiled. Anwar opened the door with a big smile in his face and gave a flying kiss and stared at me from top to bottom and gave me thum impression that I was looking hot. I smiled at him and entered inside the house. Anwar closed the door behind me and told me to follow him to the hall. I entered the hall and I saw 2 men sitting in the chaires and drinking . then anwar introduce them to me as Ali and vimal. They both jumped from their seets and looked at me. I noticed their eyes bulged and mouth opened little and a wow sound came from their mouth. They both looked at me from top to bottom lot of times and vimal extended his right hand for shake hands after Ali to. I shook hand with them one by one. While doing that I felt both of them tried to feel my body softness. I felt goosebumps on my body. I looked at them carefully from top to bottom, I will describe below.

Ali looked like an middle aged man looked like in early forties. And he had thin mostacles and clean shaved face. He had artificial hair fitted in his head. He wore an white khadi shirt and white dhoti like the politician weares. And vimal too weared the same dress as Ali weared. He is around 25 yeares old. He had thick breadth and tick mostacles. He had fair complexion. And I think he regularly do exercise because he looks like a body builder. 
Then anwar broke the silence and said to me " chechi, these are my partners and I talked yesterday. Please describe about your policies and monthly payment etc.
The I said " anwar told me about both of you and he said you both were not interested in policies. If you don't mind I can brief you about policies ".

Then vimal said " mmm, acually we are not interested. But after meeting you I thinks we like to hear about it". Ali and anwar smiled hearing the comment and too smiled as good as I can do it. After that I decided to talk with them instead of going directly into policy matters. So I sat in another chair facing them. They continued sipping their drinks and they both fucked me with their eyes, because all the three men's eyes where on my body. I tried to neglect them as far as I can do it. But I felt a sensation going all around my body. Anwar signaled me to talk to them with his eyes. So I tried to start a conversation before that Ali said " so anwar said your name is shobha, what will we cal you ?".
I said " I think only you can call me by my name. Because you are older than me. Vimal can call me chechi as anwar used to call, so how was your day?, actually what kind of plot are you looking for ?, are you Interested to buy in our locality".
Then vimal said " we are ready to buy any where. Actually we had plan to buy big plot here to build an marriage auditorium. But the plots which we looked here is not good. We want the plot near road side. And we also need a big house neat it, for staying while we came here ".
Then suddenly I thought about a land which is same as vimal described and it is owned by one of my client , who is an retired teacher staying with his wife. Actually only once they told about me about the plot . actually they want to move to a flat or something like that near to xxxxxx temle. So I said to the hungry men fucking me with their eyes " hmmmmm, I know a place like you said. But I don't know is it available or not let me check if you want. It is 6 km away from here and it's in road side".
Ali said " yes please ask them".
I talked to the old family through phone and I got the news that the plott is still available and also they are ready to sell their house in one condition that the buyer had to arrange a flat for them near that temple. I said all the details to the thre men sitting in front of me.
Then vimal said " okey, we can easily arrange a flat there , but at first we had see the place. If they allow we can go now". 
I again checked with the couples and found that they were okey. So anwar told me to accompany them. Then we reached outside the house to go to the place which I told. I tried to sat in my scooty then ali said " common shobha, there's lot of place inside our. Scooty is not required ".
I looked at anwR through the corner of my eyes and he signaled me to come with them. I sat in the back seat in right side and Ali accompanied me there. Vimal took the car and anwR sat in the front second seat. Vehicle started moving and I saw Ali was looking at my belly and left side boob which is inside the blouse via my left side which will not covers by the sarry. At first I felt little uncomfortable and I thought about the policy and decided to do not react for it. I noticed a tent poking through ali's dhoti. Ali slowely adjusted his dick to hide his erection. I also see Ali is twisting his right wrist clock wise for control his hands. I started smiling myself and Ali asked " so shobha, anwar told us that you are lack of policies. I think you are lieing. Because there's no way that a beautiful sexy women like you can't get policies ".
I looked at him and smiled and said " comon, you both are also examples for it. You said that you are not interested in policy. There's lot of people like you. That s why". Ali tried to look at my face but I saw his eyes again again going to my side view of my belly andside boobs. Finally the policy talk came in between us so I decided to go ahead, so I changed my position by leaning on my right side door to reveal the 80% of my belly and 60% left side boob to Ali. I saw his eyes were now in a position to pop out from the socket and I can clearly understand it was stucked in my navel. Then Ali said "hmm., don't worry shobha, we like to help a beautiful lady like you. You just tell me which was the best policy you had and how much I need to pay, if you wants make it two policies". Then both anwar and vimal looked back and stared at Ali. Ali signaled something to them. Then anwar looked at my position and find out the reason. He gave a small smile to me. I said " oh thank you Ali bhai. What about you vimal?".
Vimal looked at Ali and Ali signaled something to vimal and he said "if Ali is okey, then why not you tell me about it chechi".
I said " okey vimal, after reaching back I will tell you about the policies". In between I told vimal about the Rout to follow. Then I noticed Ali slightly mooved near to me and little more after 5 seconds. Now he is 1 metre away from me and he looked through the window which is near my side and started asking about the houses and places. Suddenly there's a big house came and Ali leaned fully on my body as he was watching the house through my window. But I felt his right albow smooching on my belly and lower side of my left boob. I felt gosebumbs and electric shock in my body and I shivered little and big gasp came out from my mouth. Then Ali came back to his position. And I decided to sit straight. I just raised my hip and sat in the seat. But I didn't notice his right hand was placed underneath of my leftass cheek. I sat on his palm. I saw Ali closed his eyes for two seconds and I understand that he was enjoying the softness and the heat of my ass. I lifted my ass again and i said sorry to him . he smiled at me and put the palm in his cheek and said " its okey..". Before further anything happened we reached the old couples home and I stayed in the house and they gone with the old man to see the plot. They came back after 1 hour and anwar said " lets go chechi".
I signalled the couple bye and sat inside the car again. This time anwar sat near me. Ali sat in the front seat. I asked anwar " how's it , is it okey?".
Anwar came close to me and said " yes chechi, the place is God, the prize is also okey. We decided to buy the place. Total 85 lacks business including the house. In-between the talking anwar slightly placed his right hand on my left boobs and gave a wicked smile. I signalled anwar to stop it , they will see it. Then anwar continued " don't worry chechi, you are the broker inbetwen us and you will get the commmetion around 4 lacks".
4 lacks???, it repeted in my mind and I said " hmm, lets see".
Anwar came closer to me and said " my bitch looking smashing hot in this sarry. Don't worry Ali told me that you are so hot and he didn't seen a village milf like you. He is very much impressed, you will get your policy today.. saying this he gave a hard squeez on my left boob. A big aaaaaaa came from my mouth. Suddenly ali looked back and I think he saw anwar withdrawing his hand from inside my sarry. He smiled at me and I gave a wicked smile back and looked anwar angrily. 
We reached inside to anwars home and at first I asked about alis and vimals family. Both were married and settled in their home town which is around 35 km away from here. Ali had two boys both were studying engineering in tamilnadu. Vimal had a small kid and she is only 3 months old. I said about my family too. After that I described some policies to them and I understand that they are not hearing anything and they both were looking at my body. Both of them agreed to take one small policies each. I tried to convince them to take one more .
Then ali said " shobha, actually we dont spent money unnecessarily, by knowing we are not going to get big profit from it. I know what Ali meant, but I didn't tell anything in return because I disappointed little bit . but I decided to manage with that two policies and i signed the papers from them to join the policy and I asked to give their details. After that took the tap to check their height. So I told Ali to go and stand close to the wall. In between anwar got the call from his wife and gone outside. After that Ali stand still near the wall and asked me " what to do now".
I answered " stand still Ali bhai". I decided to tease him more for the last chance to get one more policy, and I get so close to his body and raised my hand and marked his height in the wall with my pen. My boobs touched his chest and I tried to stand in the finger of my legs. I intentionally fall on his body to tease him and I felt his hot breath in my fore head and my boobs crushed on the lower part of his chest. Suddenly Ali caught my uncovered belly area with his right hand and his other hand gripped on my right ass cheek. I left out haaaaa sound from my mouth because of his hard grip . and I tried to back in same position. Ali feeled my belly with his right hand and with his other hand he softly squeezed my ass cheek and he helped me to stand back in my position. I said " oh, sooory, I just slipped".
Then Ali said " oh its, okey, are you not interested in deodorants ?".
I said " I use it sometimes, why asked ?".
Ali gave a devilish smile and said " that's good, I too didn't like women using deodorants. You smell's great especially your armpit , it is superb than deodorants".
I felt ashamed heading that, and I said " oh, sorry, I didn't noticed that my armpit came very close to your face,. You are too bigger than me. So I think I had to ask vimals help". I looked at vimal to seek his help and I saw vimals looking both of us and smiling. At that time he is also scratching his dick above the dhoti. Before saying anything to him Ali said " it is okey, don't call him, you can do it I will help you". Saying this he again stood near the wall still. I again stand back to my last position as my boobs slightly touching just below his chest and raised my arm above his head as my armpit came so close to his nose. I heard Ali inhaling the punchent smell of my armpit. I got excited and suddenly I felt an electric shock because Ali caught my both ass cheeks with his hand tightly and said "this time you won't fall, don't worry. I felt his hands groping all around my ass cheeks and I started feeling itching in MA pussy. I marked the height and said to anwR that it's completed. Anwar slowely released his hands from my ass, and I saw a big disappointment in his face. Then vimal came and stood in the same position with Ali stood. Vimal is not so biger than me so I don't had any difficulty to mark his height. But I teased him also in the same way as I did to Ali. But vimal gone too far and he slightly presed my left boob with his hand. After that I noted both of their height in my diary and went back to my chair. Both of them sat in front of me and I saw they both smiling and signaling with their eyes. I saw two bulges in their dhoti. Then I said " so you were liked to spent money in a business which gets profit expeditiously. In my policies you had a chance to get big profits, but don't think that you will get fast ".
They got the clue what I said to them and vimal said " hmm, me too think that we will get our profit plus bonus soon . so i think i need to take one more policy from you" . saying this vimal looked at Ali. Ali said " yes, me too. And more than that you are going to be our broker in next buisiness and how can we leave our sexy broker with one policy. You can decide what type 9f policy and what will be the monthly payment. Please gave us your mobile number and to cal you if required ". I became happy that my plan worked out. But also I excited by their touchings.So we exchanged our mobile number and I gave the papers for their sighn. They sighned all the papers which required . 
After that I said " call me if you had any doubts , now it's time to go. My kids will be back after school. What is your plan today ?Are you staying here? ".
Vimal said " nop , actually we had a house owned by three of us at xxxx place. We will stay there".
I said " hmm, so you were going to party tonight. Hmm you can do it, because you were men's".
Then Ali said " who said the women's can't party. If you are ready lets go together. ". I smiled and said " no thanks, its already late". Then Ali said " so shobha likes to party. But we will have you party if the deal was done. Is there any problem?".
I said " lets think about that, so where's anwar?".Then Ali said " hey we are friends now, you can call us now if you wants any help. And more than that we liked to help a sexy women like you" and smiled at me. I said " oh, thanks, don't tease more , iam going to be 37 this year last".
Vimal said " wowwww, noway, you looks like in late twenties". I said " my elder daughter was now in plustwo". Ali said " anyway , we will have party one day. You had to come".
I said " okey Ali bhai, I will try my best. Let me look anwar wheather is he in his room or not".
Ali said " okey bye dear, we will see soon". I waved bye at them and i felt their eyes folowing my ass movements. Then I looked for anwar in his room, and I saw anwar was talking in phone, I said to him " time to go,,,". Then anwar cut the phone and puled me inside the room and kissed in my lips. And said " hoo, all this time , do you know how I controlled myself. You are looking so hoot dear, I think you made them flat and you got what you want".
I smiled at him and hugged him and kissed in his lips and gave a hard squeez in his dick and said thank you dear, I don't know how did I achieved it. All the time I too controlled very hardly. I want your dick now. But what will we do, they were here dear".
Anwar: just wait here , let me look at them, saying this he gone outside the room and came back after two minutes. Now presently they were drinking in the hall, we had a little time dear, can we do it now?.
I looked at anwar and asked " how?".
Anwar puled me in to his body and kissed in my lips and nobody is going to come here, I tried to say " but,,,,,,", then again anwar kissed my lips with his lips and sucked my lips and I forgot about them because I was already in the mood because of their groupings. We twisted our tounges each other and he dropped my pallu down from my body and he caught my boobs with his hands and squeezed my boobs over my blouse hardly. Then anwar said " my bitch shobha, you are so hot dear, sit in your knees dear, there's something waiting for you ". I know what he meant and I sat on my knees and remooved his dhoti and brought his underwear down upto his knees. I saw his black cock was standing hard . without wasting anytime, I kissed in his cock tip and licked his cock tip with my toung.then I started sucking his cock softly and later increased the speed. I sucked his cock like an hungry bitch. I sucked his cock around five minutes and looked at him and said" I want this in my pussy dear, from tomorrow onwards you had to wear condom dear, its my last day of safe period. Anwar puled me from down and he told me to stand in bending position by supportingmy hands in a table placed in the room. I took that position and and anwar cought the last end of my sarry from behind and lifted the sarry along with petticoat. Then he removed my white undy by rolling down the undy through my legs and throwed it in the bed. I closed my eyes in excitement and I waited for the moment that his tool entering inside my pussy. I felt my pssy juice leaking down to my thighs but suddenly anwar have a hard slap with his hand on my right ass cheek. I made a big " haaaaaaaaAaaaaaaa" sound and I tried to control because I know there's two personals sitting in the hall. Again anwar gave a slap with more power than before on the other ass cheek. This time I couldn't control my self and left out " ooooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" from my mouth. I tried to say to stop slapping , it is not because of the pain, I liked it very much, because I can't control nomore. Then suddenly anwar put his cock tip at the entrance of my pussy and gave a hard push inside. I cried loudly due to the lovely pain which I had. Anwar started fucking in my pussy hardly and I tried to control my moaning sounds but I failed , I moaned like a bitch like " aaaaaaaa, haaaa,oooooo, uaaaaaa,yaaaaa fuck meeeeeeeee hardddddd". Anwar said" yes bitch, I will fuck your brain out, yaaAaaaaa, I will fick you hard, I want to punish you to tease me in the whole day, haaaaaaa,has".
I replayed " yes, punish me anwar, yaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaa, ".
Anwar: yes my bitch, I will fuck you so hard, yaaaaaaaA, you are a bitch, you teased thre men in the whole day, aaaaaAaaaa, . did you like it?.".
I replayed : yes my dear, yes,,,,,,,,,,,,
Anwar : do you want to say ,haaa,oooooo,,, sooorry,.
Me :no, punish mee,,, maaaaa, aaa. I am won't say soorry, .
Anwar : I know you are a bitch, you are a cock hungry slut, haaaaaaaa, how you felt when Ali and vimal, aaaaa, grouped you...
Me ; its felt good dear... I am a bitch, fick need hard,aAaaaaaaaaaa. 
Anwar increased the speed and I felt mywhole body shivering and I know I am reaching to my orgasm, and also I felt someone watching us, but I didn't take it seriously because I am reaching to my climax. Anwar crushed my both boobs hardly with his hands and suddenly I said loudly " haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, iam coming, coming dear com..".
I couldn't finished the sentence and I had my orgasm. Then Anwar stopped fucking me and removed his cock from my vagina and made me sit back in my knees and gave his dick inside my mouth. Then he fucked my mouth deeply . after five minutes he came deep inside my mouth. I drank all the cum and sat on the floor tiredly. Then I heared foot steps mooving away from the door.
I looked at the door and saw shadows moving away from the door. I quickly came back to my sense and I tried to stand and anwar helped me by giving a hand. Then anwar tried to kiss me and I blocked him and asked in panick " why don't you closed the door ?".
Anwar " so what, nothing happened, why my bitch worrying so much"
Me : I headed foot step there while you fucking me".
Anwar: I didn't hear anything, then why don't you said at that time?.
Me : hmmm, how...
Anwar : common shobha, you are worrying about their presence. I know. Don't worry. I am here. Nobody will do nothing to you. Are you not trusting me?.
Me ; yes,, dear, I think they watched us..
Anwar ; I don't think so, and what will happen if they see us. I told you, iam here, this is my home, this is our locality. 
I said " hmmmmmm,,, time to go, give me my undy".
Anwar : no dear, let it be here, I had to use it in night. I want to smell hour pussy and I will think licking there at night, today my bitch wil go without your undy.
I smiled and said " hmmmmm, then okey take it darling. Saying this I adjusted my sarry and blouse and put my pallu back in my shoulder. I looked at the mirror and confirmed that, I was looking normal. I kissed anwar on his lips and said goodbye and came back to hall to go outside. There I saw both Ali and vimal sitting on their chair. They looked at me and gave a devilish smile and Ali said to me " so policy was gi en by us and the profit was gave to anwar. It is not right ".
Fro that I came to know that they saw us having sex in the room. I tried to look down but I gathered my courage and smiled foolishly and said " I already told you, in my policy you will get the profit slowely, byeeee, I will call both of you, byeee now ".
I reached my home and layed in bed and thought about everything happened today and I don't know how I got the courage today , I exhibitted my private body parts to two unknown persons , even I gave permission to touch some of my body. More than that I enjoyed it very much. I felt the change in my attitude. A question came in my mind " am I changing from a housewife to a slut?".

Me and anwar continued our relationship and didn't have any chance to anyone to doubt about us. We had sex in my home or in his home when we got chance. We even had sex in hotels and even in his car. We enjoyed everybit of time as a new wedded couples. In-between he gave me new duel sim mobile and one Samsung s4 Android mobile. Along with that he gave me a new sim card also. We talked in my new number every night after he gone back to Dubai and we had sex talk in everyday night . he didn't missed any single chance to cal me and have sex chat. I willgave the android phone to my daughter. She became so happy. In between the real estate deal had completed and I got around 3 lacks as commition from it. But I never gave Ali and vimal more freedom in me. They continued trying to seduce me via phone calls and I avoided them every time. Can't say that I avoided them, because I didn't avoided them completely. I used to talk to them seductively and they continued thinking I will have them a chance to have sex with me. But I didn't gone too far to that, but I enjoyed reading them every time. In between we met in some places for policy matters and In that time I exposed my little bit of body and even have them chance to touch my bobs ass waste etc. They countined asking their profit I always give them the same answer that profit will come slowly. 
[+] 2 users Like veenaimo's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Agent Mom by Devteen - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by kuskari09 - 16-01-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by whocarez - 16-01-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by tamannanav - 16-01-2019, 10:33 PM