Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
Raghu went restless seeing all those English actions. He had seen it all with keen interest...and cummed himself twice. He was all empty but still the thought of an even more beautiful babe sleeping upstairs had got him moving. He pushed the door open...his shaft all erect. Kasturi had a silky pink sheet on her... kissing her curves. She was sleeping sideways. 

He came in closer and placed the laptop back. Slowly he took off her cover and looked at the elegance he had just pounced a few moments ago. She had her left leg crossed over her right one which was lying straight. Her one left hand resting on her waist while the right one underneath her head. He came in... besides her. Touching his chiseled body against her soft one. He let his chest pressed against her spine. His hands went on her waist... pulling her padded ass to his cocks comfort. He cleared off her ear...
"Wake up baby...you have slept enough." He whispered kissing her on her neckline. 

Kasturi wiggled a little her sleep getting interrupted. 
In deep husky voice she said, "Not now Raghu I am very tired." 
"Ohhh... Sweetheart. Don't tease me anymore." He said... turning her head to him... sipping her sweet lips... gently. Kasturi replied with similar fashion. He pulled her closer... burying his cock in between her buttocks.
"Pleasee...Raghu. later let me sleep a little more." She replied.
"I am not doing anything...you sleep...I will only hold you." He replied.
He continued kissing her on her cheek...neck and ears.
He had woken her up. 

Kasturi got up. Holding the sheet on her breasts now. Raghu held his position. 
"Get off the bed." Kasturi said in a firm voice. 
He was unmoved. 
"I said you something... aren't you listening ?" She cleared her intentions. 
Raghu sat besides her. He took the fabric off her hands... reluctant and hard...she gave it away.
"Sleep here." He replied in a calm way...patting on her space. 
She turned around to face him...
"What do you think you are doing huh..." She asked.
Raghu had his cock in his hand and he was stroking it already. He grabbed her hand and pulled her over himself. Her breasts crashed on his chest. His cock in between their stomaches...
Kasturi did her hair to a side and kissed him passionately before he could speak another thing. He didn't wasted anytime either.... placing his shaft in her pussy... filling her up again. She moaned muffled feeling him streching her again. This time he didn't pushed her...it was a gentle fuck.... discharging himself inside her.

After dinner they made a plan to go to a club. Kasturi made sure Shweta slept early. They behaved as it if it was a regular thing. The servants like always had a drinking plan.
After an hour when he entered her room. His mouth opened. She had been applying lipstick. She stood closer to the mirror in a golden shimmering dress that ended mid thighs. And her push up bra made sure she looked like a complete sex bomb. She winked at him in the mirror. Her perfect 36-24-36 figure trapped in that little dress with a zipper that ran all her back. Raghu came in closer and placed his hand on her ass.
"Do we really have to go...right now I just want to tear off this thing and fuck you hard." He cleared his intentions.

"This dress is too much...please change...I can't take you out in this." He said crashing on the bed.
Kasturi expressed with her hands..."what" 
"No I don't approve this...wear something less revealing. I don't want to attract unnecessary trouble at this point of time." He said.
Kasturi really wanted to wear it...it was after a long time. It had fitted her. But she knew he was probably right.
She slipped off her dress...and took out a jeans. 
"Come-on help me getting this up." She asked... sitting besides him and putting her legs in denims.
Raghu waited till she had it up to her knees. And finally he moved and tossed her upside down. Kasturi knew how to tease men. Although she showed verbal reluctance but arched her back and popped her ass up. 

"Aaahhh...Raghu...No...Not now...we are already late." She squealed as he nuzzled his face in her buttocks. Separating her cheeks apart. 
"Ohhh... God look at your pussyyy...so bulged out...Such a delicious cunt you have darling." He moaned running his fingers up and down her slit.
He unwrapped her covers and the light fell on her twat. He poked in his finger in her asshole.
"Eeeeesshhhh....not there..." She squealed wiggling.
"What happened Madam...just trying out a few things you asked me to learn." He replied poking even more in her back end. 
Kasturi moved herself up. Despite his efforts she got away. She adjusted her panties back in position.
"Enough..." She said with a fake anger.
"Get your ass back here sweetheart...you don't want me to come over do you ?" He said in a firm tone.

Kasturi was stunned hearing that. However she didn't made any movements. But she knew she couldn't run off. He had really caught her in an awkward position. Seeing his knee getting on the bed. She said, "Okay...Okay I am coming." 
She took back her position...but he did nothing. She turned around to look at him. Her eyes questioning.
"Aren't you forgetting something ?" He said.
Kasturi plucked out her satin white panties and exposed herself once again.
He was treating her as if she were his property.

"Ummm Delicious...." He moaned poking his tongue in between her luscious pussy lips. 
Kasturi bit her skin hard as she didn't wanted to moan.
After five minutes he patted on her ass. She covered herself back and he helped her putting on those tight denims. The fitting was perfect. She matched it with high boots and a white top. The fabric of which was really thin. Her black bra visible out of it. A sweet portion of her slender stomach too. 

The club thing didn't lasted much. It was only an hour all of it got over. But she had a decent amount of alcohol. She gave a lot of chances to men to warm out their hands off her hot body. Grabbing and mauling her in dark light. Although Raghu didn't approve anything like that at all but he was helpless too. They got out of the club... Kasturi was really tipsy. She was giving men fuck signs. But Raghu made sure it didn't get off hands. He took her back in the SUV and came out of that crowd. 

"You are trouble...did you know that ?" He said. 
"No... trouble is in your pants." She replied a little tipsy.
She unclasped her bra and threw it off the window. She lifted her top...her face lustful.
Raghu grabbed the right one in his hand. 
"Fuck...here...take it." He said... unbuckling his pants. 
She came in closer... spreading her lip on his aching manhood. He grabbed her hair and moaned as she started moving her head up and down. Raghu too had started thrusting her a little. Slapping her plump ass harder. 

Kasturi was in no mood to stop. Afterall she was all drunk and doing all these after a long time. She had been craving for it. She got off his shaft and stuck herself out of the roof window. 
"What are you doing...you delicate girls.... can't even handle a little alcohol and drink a bomb." He said out in frustration. 
Soon he noticed there was another vehicle running at the same speed. He noticed when the men whistled at him...rather at her. 
"Common baby.. lift up your top." One of the guy screamed.
Raghu grabbed her thighs to pull her back.
"No..I am not wearing a Bra." She replied...her voice crisp. She was probably not that drunk...Raghu thought in his head.
"Common sweetheart....lift it up." They requested again.
She flashed it out. In the middle of the road.
Raghu came to knew when he heard more of lewd comment hurled at her. 

Raghu was trying to get her down...when she handed him her top. She was all naked up. Her breasts on public display to the four strangers in an empty road. All of it was really exciting for her. Raghu had no other options he hit the accelerator hard and the beast of the vehicle made sure they didn't make to the chase. 
Kasturi had came back in. 
Raghu looked at her with raging eyes. 
"You are such a tease. You like all these didn't you ?" He asked. 

It took him no time to get inside the house. He lifted her up in his arms and took her inside. It was all dark and deserted. Once inside he placed her on her foot.
He took his belt out. 
"Get on your fours." He commanded.
He made a collar of his belt and walked her like a bitch.
He came down to her...
"Where is your tongue...I can't see it ?" He said.
Kasturi took her tongue out as much she could. 
"Good Bitch..." He spanked her ass and continued walking.

He sat down on the couch. A little light spread all over. She was on her fours like an obedient pet. 
"Get me some water." He commanded...she obliged and took back her position. He spilled some in her mouth too. 
He picked her up in his lap and undid her collar. He wanted to have the milk before the action. Kasturi had it.. in both her tankers. Finishing off her breasts....he eased out his fly. She knew what to do....she came back on her knees and started comforting him back as he growled panting.

He picked her up on his shoulder and took her to her bedroom. Tossing her up on the white bed. He came back on top of her and placed his cock back in her mouth. Pinning her hand to the bed as he started face fucking her. Although he wasn't that harsh...but his head was enough for her. He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled it all the way out of her. So did her while panties which now had a wet patch. He didn't wasted much of time...there was plenty of time for him to apply what he had learnt during the day. 
But right now he wanted to go mercilessly....and the Indian way offered him that. 
He played her side A for a long time. Kasturi thought as if he had forgotten about cumming. She was all wasted out and soaked in sweat...but he kept on thrusting her. His scruffy beard scratching all her elegant face. She had already cummed thrice... wetting the bed all over. 
But finally he erupted... placing his cock in her mouth... discharging off himself on her tongue...till the last drop. Kasturi gulped it all down and showed him her tongue.

And finally he collapsed besides her. Panting...out of breath. His cock coming back to innocence. Kasturi kissed all over his body and whispered..."thankyou." 
"Take me somewhere else...this bed is all messed up." She added. 
Soon she was up in his arms. They bathed a little and slept together in each other's arms. It was 3 in the morning.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 17-01-2019, 12:06 AM