Adultery My stories since school days
DAY OUT FROM SCHOOL

This is an incident when I was in school and I used to sometimes bunk school. Mostly with Suresh or with some boys in my class. This happened when a boy named 
Kailash had proposed me and he asked me to bunk a day at school with him and go with him to his uncle's place. The house was empty as his uncle and family had 
gone on their vacation. Kailash always used to tease me in school, slap my big round bouncing ass from over my short skirt. He also sometimes used to tightly 
press my ass cheeks like he's squeezing lime. In my class the boys knew that I was Kailash's item. They used to say,"Chaitrali abhi Kailash ki chhavi hai. Uska Jiggu 
se break up ho gaya." Jiggu was my earlier boyfriend before Kailash proposed me. Kailash was also just a boyfriend, as I was eventually going to marry my 
sweetheart Suresh. Suresh knew everything. Who all proposed me and with whom I was going around. 

Well now Kailash asked me to come with him to his uncle's house which was empty. He had longed to fuck me and we both knew that. So I had told Suresh about it.
And he had said it was ok. So I agreed to Kailash. That morning I got ready wearing nothing under my white uniform and because of that my nipples were easily 
visible from over my tight white uniform. I tied the ribbon around the waist tightly so that the shape of my big ripe boobs and my big round bums could be properly 
seen. I combed my long silky hair and tied it to a bun. I usually braid my hair but since I had to bunk with Kailash, I tied it to a bun. I tied a lace to hold my hair bun. 
I put my red nail polish (not allowed in school ) and then kept my red lipstick in my bag and also my make up kit. I slowly sneaked out of my house and Kailash was 
waiting at a junction to pick me up. It was a quiet junction and I left sitting behind him on his bike. He took me away from the town and we reached a residential 
complex which was completely new to me. We both entered the building and many boys and men were staring at me. While in the lift, a boy kept staring at my big 
round bums and my big round ripe boobs. My nipples were slightly hard because of his stare. Kailash noticed my nipples and I knew that he understood, I have not 
worn anything under my uniform. I just blushed at him when he noticed me looking at him when he was checking out my nipples. The boy left the lift and we went 
further up and the lift stopped. Kailash asked me to get out first. I knew he wanted to look at my big round plump swinging bums. We walked down the corridor 
and he showed me the door, walking behind me. I stood aside and he unlocked the door. He asked me to get in. I blushed and got in. He also came in and closed 
the door behind me. I turned around and he was still staring at my big round ass. 

Me : Kya dekh rahe ho Kailash?

Kailash : Sab kuch dekh raha hu, jo bhi dikh raha hai...

I just blushed on his double meaning statement. He took me inside. It was a big house, a big living room, 3 bedrooms, a big kitchen, a play room where a table 
tennis table was kept and a big blacony attached to the living room. He took me around all the rooms and we sat down in the living room. He brought me a 
juice and we sat to chat.

Kailash : Chaitrali tum bohot khoobsurat ho. Tumhara chehra bohot khoobsurat aur umm..

Me : Mera chehra khoobsurat aur kya ?

Kailash :  Sexy hai..

I blushed on his remark and looked down feeling shy. Kailash said he had wanted to be with me since a long time and because I was having an affair with Jiggu 
he was sad. He said Jiggu is also sad that he is no more dating me. Jiggu had fucked me in the school itself a couple of times. And also at his place. I told 
Kailash that Jiggu was a good guy but he had been dating other girls also. Kailash said,"Tum bhi toh us rickshawale ke saath jaati ho na." I just blushed and 
said,"Woh toh mujhe bohot force karta hai, isliye jaati hu." Kailash said it's okay. As we were chatting the door bell rang and Kailash opened the door and 
it was Jiggu. I was shocked to see him.

Jiggu came and sat with me. He said sorry a lot of times for dating other girls also and not telling me about it. After some apologies I said it is okay. Jiggu 
was happy and he gave a kiss on my cheeks and hugged me. Kailash came and sat on my other side. They were both sitting on my either sides. I was sitting 
in the middle of them wearing my tight white uniform, my long silky black hair tied to a bun with a satin lace. I had worn my socks, and my red nail polish was 
glistening. My hands were on my thighs. Jiggu and Kailash were staring at my big round firm ripe boobs as it bulged because I had tied the waist band pretty tight 
enough. Kailash said,"Kya hua Chaitrali ? Kya hum dono tumhe choos sakte hai ?" I just blushed and they knew I wanted both of them badly. They both kissed 
my cheeks together from both sides and kept their hands on mine and removed them from my thighs. My knees and my upper thighs were visible as my skirt 
was pretty short. They pressed my thighs and parted them slowly with their hands. A wave of horniness passed in between my thighs to my wet pussy. I was 
such a slutty kitten during my school days. I never knew I have to encounter roles like RUNDI BHABHI, CHUDAKKAD BAI, KOTHEWAALI BHABHI, CORPORATE 
WHORE SECRETARY and many more in the future. Their hands started going above slowly and steadily. I held both their hands and said that I'll do some 
make up and then come. I got up from in between them and they slapped both my bum cheeks with their hands. I just turned around and blushed and 
said,"Tum dono na." My bum cheeks would be visible, if even slightly my skirt was pulled up. And also because I had worn nothing inside. I went inside the 
room and took my make up kit from my bag. I applied red lipstick on my fleshy lips, and did my mascara and eye shadow. I looked into the mirror and I 
looked like a school girl whore who is fucked and used by the school boys. I was an unsatisfied whore even after a good number of boys using and fucking me 
during school days. 

I had a good look at myself because I had to tease the boys and seduce them properly so that they fuck me properly. I was wearing a tight white uniform with 
the band around my waist tied tight and the knot behind, which made my ripe firm big round full boobs bulge more towards my front and my big round ripe 
plump fleshy bums and poke out. I had also worn my long socks, knee length. My long silky black hair tied to a bun with a lace and my face and my red lips 
which were ready for some sexual abuse. I was very horny and I could already feel my pussy going wet. I came out of the room and I saw Jiggu and Kailash 
sitting on the couch waiting for me. But they weren't wearing anything and holding their dicks in their hands. I was so horny looking at that scene. 

Kailash : Aaa jaao raani Chaitrali, baith jao hamare beech mein aakar. 

I walked slowly towards them and with every step my body was hungry for their touch. I went and slowly placed my big round bums on the couch and while 
sitting my lower bums were clearly visible because of my short skirt. They pinched my bum cheeks before I sat down in between both of them. Jiggu placed 
his hands on my thighs and Kailash held my face and made me turn towards him. He looked at my face and I looked down being shy. He pinched my red juciy 
lips with his thumb and the index finger. He placed his lips on mine and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. We rolled out tongue together and his hands got 
busy with my boob from over the uniform itself. Jiggu carressed my thighs and slowly went up towards my crotch. Kailash left my mouth and told Jiggu that 
they should started from my leg and work upwards. So they both sat down on the floor and they both held my legs in their hands. My leg got slightly opened. 
They saw my glistening pussy from down. They slowly removed my socks down and Jiggu started licking my left leg from the toe and Kailash my right leg. 

Their tongue slowly moved upwards and more towards the inner side of my thighs. Uffffffff It was such a horny feeling when 2 men were licking the inside 
of my thighs together and I was completely nude inside my uniform. Their hands were also massaging my while their lips were licking every inch of my thighs. 
They reached my upper thigh and they pulled up the frill of my uniform. Now my pussy were clearly visible. I could feel their tongue travelling towards my 
wet pussy. I threw my head back on the couch and my hands on their hair. I held them tight by their hair and they finally reached my pussy. Ufffffff they licked 
my pussy and they also pinched my clit with their lips. One hand of theirs were now on my boobs and pressing them from over my uniform itself. Uffffff  I was 
in heaven. They then made me stand and Kailash untied the waist band from behind and Jiggu unbuttoned my uniform. They pulled it up and I came out of my 
uniform. Now I was also nude with them. I could feel their dicks hitting my thighs and my crotch area while they helped me come out of my uniform. My big round 
boobs were completely naked now. My nipples were hard and erect. They both made me sit on the couch and they also sat on either sides. Jiggu held my left boob 
Kailash my right. They massaged both my boobs at the same time. Their hands were doing magic on my boobs and nipples. They spat on my nipples and licked 
and sucked and pinched together. My boobs were all wet with their saliva now. I was moaning,"Ohhhh jigguuuuu ummmmmm Kailashhhh ssssssssss mujhe 
aur chooosooo naaaa... Mere aaamo ko aur zor zor se choosooooo ahhhhhh." I was wild and horny. 

Jiggu : Kailash apni Chaitrali kya raand hai na? 

Kailash : Ekdum rundi jaisi siskariya le rahi hai. 

Jiggu : Is maadak badan ko hum aaj ek ek karke chod daalenge. 

Me : Ha main tum dono ki rundi hu Jiggu, kailash.. chod daalo mujhe aaj, ek chudakkad rundi jaise. Mujhe apni rakheyl bana daalo aaj.. Main tumhari rundi hu..

Their fingers went towards my wet pussy and both their fingers entered my slutty pussy while they still sucked and licked my nipples. Jiggu picked me up and 
made me kneel down on the floor facing his dick. And Kailash went behind as I stood on my knees like a dog.

Kailash : Kya mast badi moti chudakkad gaand hai apni rundi Chaitrali ki. Aur iske bandhe hue lambe ghane reshmi baal. Uff kya nazara hai. Ise toh main 
poora din aur raat chod sakta hu.

Jiggu : Ha yaha se bhi ekdum kadak aur maadak nazara hai. Iski sexy rundi kutiya jaisa chehra, iske laal mote honth aur iski hirni jaisi nazre, uffff kya raand 
hai Chaitrali tu... Ekdum madar raand hai tu.

I put my wet tongue out and Jiggu placed his dick on my tongue and took it inside my mouth and started sucking and licking it hard. Kailash was licking my 
pussy from behind and he slowly entered his dick inside my wet pussy. My mouth and pussy were filled with dicks now. I was moaning and sucking Jiggu's 
dick as Kailash fucked me like a dog from behind. My hair stick was getting lose and my hair coming apart. With Kailash's every push Jiggu's dick was 
going inside and out. And Jiggu's was also equally and forcefully fucking my mouth. Uffff I was loving it. They fucked me for a while and then changed 
positions. Now Jiggu was fucking my pussy and Kailash my mouth. They fucked me in that position for a while and then Jiggu got up and stood on the 
sofa seat. Kailash made me get up from doggy position and asked me to sit on his dick and ride him. I slowly slid his dick and started jumping up and down. 
Jiggu brought his dick towards my face and pushed it inside my mouth. His and Kailash's dicks were red in color because of my red lipstick. Jiggu was 
just abusing my red lips by slapping them with his dick head and also pushing it in and out of my mouth vigorously. And Kailash was also fucking deep 
from below and hard as well. Jiggu held my hair bun and fucked and slapped my face with his dick. Finally after a lot of jumping on Kailash's dick and 
Jiggu's blowjob my hair stick slid out and my hair bun opened. It cascaded on to Kailash's chest. Kailash held a bit of my long thick silky hair and so did 
Jiggu. Kailash holding my hair was fucking me from down below and also sucked my nipples at the same time. Jiggu held my hair and fucked my mouth 
harder and deeper. They changed positions and now Kailash stood up on the sofa to fuck my mouth and I sat on Jiggu dick and started riding him. 
Jiggu fucked deeper and harder. Kailash held my hair in his hands and Jiggu held both my boobs and pinched and sucked and licked my nipples. Uff my 
body was getting destroyed. 

Me : Barbaad kar do mujhe ek rundi jaise. 

Kailash : Chaitrali tujhe hum dono chod chodke barbaaad kar denge. 

They both then got me to stand on the floor like a dog. 

Jiggu : Chal abhi isko kutiya jaise chodte hai.

Kailash : Ha raand saali, chudakkad hai yeh ghodi. 

They held my hair and asked me to walk like a dog around the room. Kailash held my hair and Jiggu went behind to fuck me. He pushed his dick inside 
and started fucking me. Kailash held my hair with one hand and with another hand he held his dick and wrapped it with my silky hair. And he started 
masturbating. Then they changed positions and now they were ready to cum.

They came some on my face and rest on the floor. They both held my hair and asked me to lick the cum on the floor like a dog. I put my wet tongue 
out and licked it. Uffffff I was such a slut. A dirty whore. 

They both fucked me that entire day and by evening we all had a shower together, cleaned up wore our uniforms and got back home. 

I told about all this to Suresh the next day at school. He fucked me in the empty community room on the top floor after school hours that day. 
[+] 1 user Likes sexychaitrali's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM