Adultery My stories since school days
BADE BALLWAALI SECRETARY - 1

During my school days I was always been called with different names. Sexy ones. Which always kept me horny. Boys called me item, 
maal, chamiya. Some even used to call me rundi. Some used to call me bade ballwaali. I used to kind of love that name. Bade Ballwaali.
Which mean girl with big boobs. This name was later on used by boys in my college as well. And also some peons. I was like I had told 
you all, being used and tasted by many boys and peons in our college. And then later on after my marriage by my husband's friends 
and also in my office. 

Kumar was now regularly fucking me, whenever Suresh was out of the city. He sometimes used to fuck me in the office, post office 
hours, sometimes at his place when his wife is away. He always calls me bhabhi in public, but in private he calls me bhabhi raand, rundi, 
rakheyl and every possible words that made me horny and ready to get fucked by him. 

My boss also used to fuck me regularly in the office, in his cabin and also during tours, where he used to take me to please his clients. 
I got promotions and bonus and every possible perk imaginable for my duties. I was kind of enjoying both. Mr.Sharma was always 
horny looking at my big round plump ass and my big firm mangoes. He liked my sexy slutty face as well, for which I almost daily 
give him a blowjob and he cums on my face. He was thoroughly fucking me. 

There was a big prospective proposition coming across which Mr.Sharma had to get hold of at any cost. He was completely banking on 
me as the client was a woman hungry one. So Mr.Sharma said he would fix up a meeting with him at our office during a weekend. I 
blushed coz I knew why a weekend, but still I asked why a weekend. Mr.Sharma said there won't be anyone in the office during weekends.
And if the client wants we can arrange you to meet with him at a hotel apartment also. Let's see what and how the terms and conditions of 
the deal is like. Later I shall decide whether to involve you in this or no. Mr.Sharma always used to defend me if some client misbehaves 
with me without mine or his consent. He was an asshole but he was a bit decent as well. He never sent me with clients whom he wouldn't 
know. He would do a complete research and only then he would ask me to meet the clients. So I was relaxed as he did all the homework.

So he did his regular homework and came to know from sources that he would be pleased only with a woman. Next day when I went to 
the office Mr.Sharma called me to his room. I went in and he was horny looking at me. I was wearing a tight chiffon saree and a lace 
blouse almost exposing my boobs and my complete back. I sat down in between his legs and gave him a nice handjob and then a 
blow job. He came on my face and I got my face washed and did my make up in his washroom itself. He then told me that Mr.Nitin would 
be impressed if I go to meet him with you. He has special interest in woman if you know what I mean. We need this project desperately. 
You know what you have to do right? I said yes to it. He said he can increase  my payscale if we get the project. It would  be a 5 year 
long project if we get it. He said he would like me to dress like a personal corporate secretary and not like in Indian saree attire. I knew 
I had to wear short skirts, garters, stockings and something like a corporate secretary. 

I had some naughty chats and had a quicky with Kumar in the office that day. We had an internal chat within the staff members, where 
everyone used to chat with me naughtily. Kumar fucked me in my room during the lunch break when the office was all empty. That day 
evening I went out shopping with Suresh. I told Suresh that I will be with a client for the weekend. So Suresh and I went out for some 
shopping of tight skirts and shirts and tight dresses. First we went to a lingerie store. I wasn't concerned about spending on new dresses 
as Mr.Sharma had given me enough money to get decked up for the meeting. Suresh and I took a red lingerie set, which had a floral 
transparent red bra with the nipples exposed. As the area around the aerola was all open and also a red thong which had floral design 
on it, again with the front area open like it was around the aerola. So you need not remove the thong in order to get fucked. The 
opening would help the dick to enter the pussy without removing the entire thong. Then I took a red garter belt and a red stocking.
Long ones which covered till my upper thigh. Then Suresh asked me to get a red velvet gloves also. A little long which would go above 
my elbow. Then the shop showed us some pearl bangles to wear on top of the red velvet gloves also. We bought that as well and then 
moved on to their dresses section. I told them that I was a tight skirt with a zip behind exactly over my bums. Dress can be open back 
also. And also to the front I want a deep V or U neck. He knew what exactly I wanted. Suresh noticed the lust in his eyes and also the way 
he was staring at my assets. He never left a chance to touch me. He took my measurements and started looking for a suitable dress 
according to my conditions. He pulled out a couple of dresses in black and white. I told him I wanted something in red as I had bought a 
red color stocking and wanted to go with the red combination. He pulled out some red dresses also. I liked them but they weren't tight 
enough for me. So he said he can also tailor a dress if we choose a cloth. So Suresh said that would be better than buying a readymade 
one. So he showed us some cloth materials and we chose a red floral cloth which had semi transparent designs also in the middle 
everywhere. Now he said he wanted to take the measurements. Suresh said you get the measurements done, meanwhile I''ll go and 
check some shirts for me in the next shop. Suresh winked at me and I just blushed. The shopkeeper took me into a room where they 
usually take the measures. He took a book, a pencil and a tape. He took the measurements of my hands, shoulder, the length for the 
hand and all. Then he knelt down and started measuring my waist. He threw the tape behind and caught it from the other side. He 
brought the ends together and made it tight and asked if it was okay. I said okay. Then he took the tape further down and around my 
big round bums. He held the ends tight and asked if it was okay. My bums were pushing out of the tight tape he had held together. I 
said it's okay and then he got up. He went behind and held the tape around my boobs. He held them tight and my boobs were ummmm 
I was horny now. He asked if it was okay. I said,"okaayymmmmmm" with a slight moan. He came nearer to me and his semi erect thing 
was now touching my bums. He said he has to take the measurement of my boobs from under my pallu. I said okay so he dropped my 
pallu down and took the tape and measured my mangoes. He said," you really have a very tight and curvy body." I just blushed and 
said thank you. He then while slowly taking off his measuring tape, brushed and pressed my boobs. He said,"you have a very soft 
and firm and tight chest." I just blushed and said thank you again. He said he will keep the dress ready in 2 days and will help me to fit 
it in the same room. I just blushed and we came out of the room. 

Suresh came back in 5 minutes and we did the payment. Shopkeeper took an advance and asked me to come after 2 days. He held 
my hand while handing over the receipt of the advance payment. I looked at him and smiled and blushed. Suresh and I left the shop.

BADE BALLWAALI SECRETARY - 2

We reached home and Suresh fucked me like crazy that night. He fucked me in every possible position. He was horny thinking of me with 
the shop buy who took my measurements and the lust he had in his eyes for my body.Suresh acted as the shopkeeper and I as his whore.
The showroom guy called me after 2 days and said that the dress was ready and asked me to come and try it out. I was excited to see 
my new dress. Suresh asked me to go and get the delivery of my dress. He wasn't coming with me. So I wore my saree and blouse and 
did little make up to tease the shopkeeper and left for the shop. He was waiting for me when I reached there. He said the dress is inside 
the room where he took my measurement. He closed the shop and pulled down the shutter from inside. I asked him why he is closing his 
shop, to which he replied that when there is a trial, he has to work on the dress then and there according to the fit. So it will be a 
disturbance if any other customer comes. He said he gives slots to women who wants to try out tailored dresses from him. So I said ok 
and went inside the room. He said he will also have to come in order to help me fit into the dress. We both went inside and he locked the 
door behind me. I was horny as he had plans to fuck me. I also did some nakhras. He pulled out the dress and it was a floral red velvet 
dress with transparent floral patterns in the middle and specially around the bum area and the area around the front. The back was fully 
open and the zip behind started from my lower back, going to the curvature of the bum area and ending just below the ass crack area. It
was a mini tight skirt. From the front as I said it was semi transparent with floral patterns and tight and if I wore it my upper thigh will also 
be visible nicely. 

I just wanted to try the dress. So I looked at the shopkeeper and said I have to change now. He said okay, no problem, change it. I said 
but how can I change when your here. He said, for him it's a normal thing, and said not to worry, he's only there to help me out. He said 
he will help me remove the saree too. I just blushed and he knew I also liked him to do things with me. He came near me and slowly 
held me from behind. He held my shoulder and slowly dropped the pallu and I could see him looking at me standing behind, and my pallu 
falling down, on the mirror in front of me. I could feel him coming nearer and nearer by his breath. He then held my waist from behind 
and pulled my saree holding the end of the pallu and I turned around as the saree unwound. He untied the saree end which was tied to my 
underskirt. He dropped my saree down and I was now only in my underskirt and my deep cut blouse. The front was very deep with a U cut.
My deep cleavage was visible and the flesh of my boobs popping out. It was a padded blouse so my boobs were standing firm. He held my 
shoulder from behind. I could see him on the mirror. He came near my ears and slowly licked the tip of my ears. My hanging earings shook 
a little and I had a shiver in my body. He tightened his hold on my shoulder and slowly went down. He whispered in my ears,"Bhabhi aapka 
blouse utaar du?" I just left a deep moan. He knew that was a green signal and his hands went behind and held the ends of the string knot.
He slowly pulled them apart and the knot opened. I could feel the knot opening as my boobs were loosening and my nipples getting away 
from the pads of my blouse. He untied it and slid the blouse form my shoulder. It slowly came down and now my shoulders were naked 
and my cleavage relaxed and more than half of my boobs naked. He then pulled the blouse further down and it came off my nipples and 
they were erect now. He dropped the blouse completely and I took out my hands from the blouse and kept them on my boobs, covering 
my boobs in shy. He slowly held my waist and held the knot of my underskirt. He then untied it and pulled it down and I came out of the 
underskirt, lifting my legs out of it. He could see my red thong and my plump big round wide ass. He came near me and kissed the back 
of my neck. I left a moan and my hands were still on my boobs, and I pressed them slowly. He saw it and he brought his hands on my 
hands and removed it from my boobs. Now my boobs were all naked and he could see them on the mirror. He was still standing behind me.
I could feel his semi erect thing growing on my big round plump bums. I felt shy when he stared at my boobs on the reflection in the mirror. 
He slowly brought his hands towards my boobs and held them with his entire palm. And kissing my neck from behind he gave my boobs a 
slight press. Ohhhhh I felt like I was such a slut bhabhi. He whispered in my ears,"Bhabhi aapke aamo ko daba dabakar thoku aapki chut ko?"
I said,"ohhhhhh jaaanu haaa, yeh bhabhi tumhari hi hai, meri aamo ko daba daalo.Phir meri is chudakkad shareer ko chaato, choomo, dabao, 
aur meri chuddakkad rundi chut ko thok daaloooo naaaaa unnnnggghhhhh."

He turned me around and he removed his shirt. He had a broad chest and he looked at my lips."In hothon ko choomkar, chooskar aur 
phir aapki mu mein kuch daalkar, main tumhe apna rakheyl bana dunga, meri jaanu bhabhi." He kept massaging my boobs and pinching 
my nipples. And I was moaning and pushing my plump ass cheeks towards his semi erect thing. He slowly dropped his pants and turned 
me around. His thing was hitting my crotch area.He was licking, sucking and piching my nipples while my hands were stroking his dick down.
He said,"Ufffff Chaitrali tumhare jaisi bhabhi maine nahi dekhi, itni garam, itni chuddakkad, ufffff.... meri veshiya bhabhi banogi?" I moaned,"
ummmmmm ha banungi, tum jo bhi chaho, main woh ban jaungi jaanuuu, unnnghhhhhh" He went down and holding the sides of my thong 
he pulled it down and I came out of it. He was filled with lust looking at my clean shaved pussy. It was already glistening and wet. He spat on 
my pussy and started to lick and suck my clit right away. Oh I was so horny, I held his hair tight and was pulling him more towards my 
wet pussy. I was standing with my legs open, he was kneeling in front of my pussy and licking it. His hands were behind on my big round 
plump bums, and pressing and massaging them. I threw my head back in pleasure with one hand on his hair and another hand on my boobs 
pinching and playing with my nipples. He knew I was thoroughly enjoying. After a while of licking and fingering he stood up and looking at my 
face he licked my cheeks. He gave a long lick and I left a moan. I gave him a lusty look, an erotic one and then he kissed my lips. We both 
put our tongue out and were licking each other. We licked each other's saliva and my mouth was all wet with his and my saliva. He said,"Bhabhi 
mujhe tumhare is madh mast mu ko chodna hai. Kya aap mera lund logi apne mu mein?" He held my head and made me kneel down. I knelt 
down and he held my hair bun. He slowly opened my bun and my long silky black hair opened. He was horny to see my well maintained bum 
length silky black hair. He held my hair in his hand and I put my tongue out. He slowly placed the top of his dick on my tongue and pushed it 
inside my mouth. I took it inside holding it in my hand. I spat on it taking it out. Then again put it inside my mouth and started sucking it. I sucked 
it hard and deep. It was all covered with my saliva now.

He made me get up holding my long hair and took me to the table. "aa jao meri bhabhi raand aur so jao is table par." He made me lay down on 
the table edge and stood in between my legs holding them on his shoulders. He slowly pushed his dick inside my pussy and pushed it deep inside.
Then he started giving strokes. Deep and nice strokes in regular intervals. My boobs were bouncing up and down with each stroke he gave. He held 
my boobs and bent towards them and started licking and sucking my nipples. Ohhhhhhh he was fucking and sucking and the same time. I was 
moaning with pleasure. After a while of nice fucking he made me get up from the table and made me stand like a dog on the chair. I kept my hands 
on the back rest of the chair and my bums facing him. He parted my plump bum cheeks and slowly pushed his dick inside my wet pussy.

"Uffffff bhabhi kya lambe baal hai aapke aur kitni badi moti gol chuddakkad gaand hai tumhari. Aapki gaand ko maar maarkar chodna hai." 
I moaned,"Phir maaro naaaa, meri badi moti rundi gaand ko ummmmmmmmmm...." He started pushing his dick inside out and slowly 
increased his speed. I was moving to and fro with every push his dick was giving to my wet slutty chut. He held the tip of my long silky thick 
hair in his hand and with other hand he kept slapping the plump meat on my big round ass. He kept moaning and shouting,"Kya moti gaand hai 
bhabhi aapki....mmmmmm. Rundi gaand hai yeh...." He kept fucking me for sometime. He then was ready to cum and he held my hair and made 
me kneel down on the floor. He spat on my long silky black hair and holding my hair he inserted his dick in my mouth and started fucking my 
mouth. He was going to come and he unloaded his cum in my mouth. I took some of it out of my mouth and spreaded it all over my big 
round firm boobs. I licked all the cum which he shot on my face around my lips. We cleaned up and I took my dress. He checked it and 
made it little more tight at places around my bums and boobs. 

I reached home and told Suresh how the shopkeeper seduced me. He fucked me when I wore the new dress and the lingerie that we 
bought. He fucked me like a mad horse that night.

BADE BALLWAALI SECRETARY - 3

Mr.Sharma had a meeting with the client and decided to make him meet me on a weekend. When I went to office Mr.Sharma said that Mr.Kapil 
will be coming to our office on the weekend and asked me to come on the weekend all decked up. He asked me to come like a proper corporate 
slutty outfit. I knew what he meant. 

So a day before the weekend I went to the beauty parlour and got my long silky hair straightened. I got up the next day and had a good shower. 
I shaved my pussy clean and finished the shower. I came out and I had already kept, all the dress that I had to wear, on the bed. I sat in front of 
the mirror and as usual opened my towel. My mangoes hung firm which were going to be tasted by yet another client. I took my make up box 
and took out my stuff. Did little foundation and basic stuffs. Then took out my eye shadow and did a little dark eye shadow. I wanted to look 
like a married corporate slut. My boobs were bouncing up and down with every movement I made while doing the make up. Next I took my 
kajal and did kajal on my eyes. I had big round eyes, so kajal looks good on them. Then I took my mascara for my eye lashes and then curled 
my eye lashes with the curler. My eyes were done and then I took my red lipstick as my dress was red in color and so was my lingerie. I applied 
dark red color and then a gloss to top the coat of lipstick. Then I took my sindoor and applied it on my forehead and also made a round bindi out 
of the same sindoor. I wanted them to smudge my sindoor bindi while they tore and destroyed me. Then I took my nose ring and wore it on the 
left side of my nose. I took my lingerie now. I wore the red net stockings (Thigh length) and pulled it up. Then I took my red thong and pulled it up.
I took my red garter belt and wore it around my waist and clipped it to the red stockings. I took my red bra which had a floral net design and was 
open around my aerola area. My red thong was also floral and was open exactly at my pussy area. I clasped my bra and stood in front of the mirror 
with my long silky straightened hair open. I looked at my boobs firm and plump then turned around to see my big round plump ass which was also 
waiting to be spanked. I was so horny thinking that I would be used by new clients for the whole day and possibly the night also. I took my red dress 
and wore it. It fit me just tight on all of my curvy areas. My boobs stood out and my big round plumps showed what it's size was and was tight enough 
for any man to make then hold and give a tight press. It was semi transparent with floral design over my bum crack area and around my boobs. 
It was not completely visible but if you look at them closely you can see my bum crack and my nipples. Front was deep U neck and the back was 
completely open. I tied the knot around my waist and made a bow behind. The extra length after the knot of the bow lay on my curvy bum. I then 
took my velvet red elbow length gloves and wore them. I took out my pearl bangles from the box and wore them over my red velvet gloves. Then I 
took my ornamental anklet and wore it over my red net stockings around my ankle. I sat down in front of the mirror and took a comb and combed 
my long silky straightened hair nicely. I tied it to a nice loose bun so that it can be opened easily. Also stuck a hairstick in to it. Now my open bare 
back was also visible. My thigh length tight red dress gave a good view of my thighs which was covered with the red net stockings. I took my pearl 
chocker neck piece and wore it. It looked like a dog's neck belt on me. I wore my hanging earrings and now I stood in front of the mirror. 

I looked at myself and I looked like a tight gift wrapped slut, ready to get fucked and destroyed. I was ready to leave and I wore my red glossy 
high heels and left the apartment. I drove to the office and men were all staring at me on the road. I reached the office and Mr.Sharma was already 
there. He looked at me and was completely filled with lust. He came to me and was stunned to see me the same way when he saw me for the interview.
He walked around me and gave a nice tight slap on my big round tight ass. He kissed my bare naked back and said that Mr.Kapil will be here in half an 
hour. Mr.Sharma saying that gave a peck on my cheeks and said,"Chaitrali you look very hot, like a sex bomb ready to explode. You have to come 
wearing this one more day on a weekend and I will take you to a resort and we can spend the weekend there." I just blushed and said okay to it. He 
then asked me if I can give him a blowjob before Mr.Kapil comes. I said ok but not to touch my bun and open my hair. He agreed saying that he 
won't even touch me and will just fuck my mouth. I sat on the chair and he stood in front of me. His dick was already swollen and I took it in my 
mouth. I licked and sucked it hard. He kept fucking my mouth and finally I jerked and he sprayed it all over the sofa. I had told him not to spray 
it on my face as I had done make up. I touched his cum on the sofa and licked it looking at him giving an erotic expression. His phone started 
ringing and it was Mr.Kapil. He said he is on his way and will reach in 5 minutes. I was horny. I went to the washroom, cleaned up and applied my 
dark red lipstick again and re-tied my hair to a bun and stuck the hair stick into it. I came out and sat in my cabin waiting for Mr.Sharma's call to 
come to his room. In sometime Mr.Sharma called and asked me to come as Mr.Kapil had arrived. I got ready and left my room and walked to 
Mr.Sharma's room and I was all horny and ready to be fucked by my new customers. 

I knew I was looking perfect with the tight dress and the curvy figure I had. As I walked down the hall way I could feel my big round plump bums 
bouncing up and down and my big round boobs just waiting to be naked and sucked by my new clients. Oh I had become such a corporate whore 
I thought to myself. I knocked the Mr.Sharma's room door and he asked me to come in. I walked in opening the door and it reminded me of my 
first corporate meet I had with Mr.Sharma and his clients. Since then I had been to many meetings with Mr.Sharma, most of them in an Indian 
saree attire. This was a completely corporate whore attire. As I walked in Mr.Sharma came to me and held me by my waist behind and slowly 
slid his hands on my bums, which was now normal for me. He introduced me to Mr.Kapil and he shook hands with me. He felt my velvet red 
gloves and kissed my hands from over the gloves itself, I just blushed to it. He held my hands and made me sit on my seat next to him. Mr.Sharma 
sat on the chair across the table. They had some files lay on the table and it looked like Mr.Sharma had almost got through the contract for the 
new project. Kapil kept his left hand on my thighs and was talking to Mr.Sharma about the deal. He in the middle kept pressing my thighs and I 
was really horny now. 

Kapil : Okay then Sharma, we shall discuss and take this contract as done and proceed with the project. I shall take Chaitrali with me to my office. And 
we shall meet next week. 

Mr.Sharma agreed to it and I was puzzled when he said we shall meet next week. Mr.Kapil went to the washroom and Mr.Sharma came to me and 
said that Kapil will be taking me for a week to his place. He will take me to some places and his partners. I was little shocked, suprised and also 
equally excited that I will be used by some new men now. 

Mr.Kapil came back and Mr.Sharma kissed me on my cheeks and said,"Take care of my secretary Mr.Kapil." Mr Kapil said,"Don't worry Sharma, my 
partners and I will take good care of your Sexy Secretary Chaitrali." Saying that Kapil slapped and kept his hand tight on my big round plump bums.
Kapil took me out from my office building and we sat in his car.

Kapil : Chaitrali I must say that you are a bomb. Any man can explode on every inch of your body, such a curvy well maintained body you have sexy.
I have 2 partners and their names are Kedar and Nirmal. They are waiting in our office because Sharma had promised us that they will get a sexy gift 
on signing this contract.

I just blushed on his compliment and he saw that. He kept his hand on my thighs while he drove us to his office. He kept massaging my thighs while 
driving and kept me horny all the way till his office. We reached his office building and it was located in a very posh locality. We got up to his office and 
it was a plush looking office. There was no one in the office as it was a weekend. I was surprised and was looking around and he noticed that. He asked 
if I would be willing to work here with him in his company. I just blushed to his question. We further went inside the manager's office and I saw the 2 men 
sitting and waiting for us to arrive. Kapil's hands were on my big round bums and he pushed me towards Kedar holding my bums. I went and fell on Kedar's 
chest and my boobs were crushed against his chest. He held me by my waist and pulled me more towards him. The smell of his perfume was so nice, that 
it made me mad. Kedar gave a peck on my cheeks and holding my bum cheeks in the same way, he pushed me towards Nirmal. Nirmal also held me 
tight around my waist and pulled me towards him more. My boobs got a good crush from his chest also. Nirmal held me from behind and he kissed my 
open naked back and then he kissed my neck from behind. While kissing he said,"Ekdum bade bade ballwaali secretary hai Sharma ki." Kapil laughed and 
said,"Ab yeh bade ballwaali hamari secretary hogi ek hafte ke liye." Kedar asked me,"Kya baat hai? Sach mein tum hamari sexretary hogi ek hafte ke liye?"

I just patted him and said,"Sexretary nahi, secretary." He said,"Par aisi maal item ko secretary nahi sexretary hi bulana chahiye."

Nirmal pinched my ass from behind and left a moan,"Ouchhhh, mujhe waha aise mat pinch karo naaa."

Nirmal : Kaha pinch nahi karu Chaitrali ? Bolo na?

I just blushed.

Kedar : Arrey Chaitrali ki gaand ko mat pinch kar. Yahi tum bol rahi thi na Chaitrali?

Me : Ha ....

Kapil pulled me from both their hands and he holding me went and sat on the couch. He made me sit on his lap and he kissed my cheeks. "Chaitrali 
tum kitni khoobsurat ho. Aur tum shaadi shuda bhi ho. Shaadi shuda aurat aur aisi maal, bohot rare combination hai." He again kissed my cheeks 
and I just blushed. Nirmal and Kedar came next to us and stood right in front of us. I was sitting on a man's lap and could feel his thing growing 
under my ass and 2 more men were standing in front of me with their crotch right in front of my face. I was so horny and the heat inside me 
started building up. Kapil slowly pulled the hair stick on my hair bun and my long silky hair cascaded on his chest. Kedar came a little more nearer 
and held my long silky hair like a pony tail in his hand. 

Kapil : Chaitrali kya tum hamari kutiya banogi ?

I was horny when he directly used that kind of a language. 

Me : [looking at Kapil, Kedar still holding my hair like a pony tail.] Ha main tum teeno ki kutiya banungi.

Kapil : Kedar iske baalo ko aise hi pakadkar table pe lekar chalte hai. Wahi khadi karke ise nangi karte hai. Dekhte hai apni raand kaise saj dhaj kar aayi 
hai.

They made me lean against the table and asked me to keep my elbow on the table and bend and stand. I kept my elbow on the table and stood leaning 
against the table like they said. I could feel that my big round bums bulged to show it's entire curvature. Kapil and the other 2 were standing just behind 
me. My hair was still in Kedar's hands.  Kedar had held my hair in his hands like a pony tail hold and he licked my cheeks with his wet tongue. Kapil 
slapped my big round tight plump bums from behind and it shook up and down. Nirmal slapped the other cheek of my bum. They both kissed my 
bare back and licked my whole back. Kapil and Nirmal were busy with my back side. While Kedar was busy with my face. He licked both sides of 
my cheeks with his tongue holding my hair and then he slowly pinched my lips with his fingers. He then licked my lips also. He slowly then kissed 
them and inserted his tongue inside. Our tongue wriggled together and we smooched each other. I was enjoying it thoroughly. Kapil and Nirmal 
had already brought down their pants. Kedar left my hair and he also dropped  his pants down. I was surrounded by 3 dicks now. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM