Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER - 18
Next day i dropped preeti at the airport and came back to my office. I was working in my cubical and around 4:00 Pm in the afternoon i got a call from preeti
that she reached banglore. I asked "How was your flight?". She said "It was fine". I said "Im gonna miss you preeti". She said "I miss you too brother". We
talked for a while and she hung up after that. In the evening i reached my flat and got freshed up and had dinner. After dinner i called preeti but she dint
pick up the call i thought she must be tired may be she was sleeping. After few minutes later i also dozed off.
Next day after dinner i was laying on my bed and and my phone started ringing I
saw it was preeti's call. I pikced up and said "What's up my hot sis?". She said "Nothing much just came home from office". I said "itni late". She said "yea
bahut kaam hai yaha pe". I asked "I called you yesterday". She said "Im sorry brother i was sleeping at that time and today i dint get the time to call you". I
said "I was missing you". She said "Im also missing you". I said "Valentine week is going to start from day after tomarrow". She said "Yes i know". I said "I
wish you were her with me in this special week, this will be our first valentine as a lover". She laughed a bit i also laughed. She said "Dont worry brother i
will be back on 14th feb". I said "Yea im waiting for that day". Then i asked "Did you have your dinner?". She said "No abhi to aayi hu, abhi thodi der me i
will go to some restraunt and have my dinner". I said "Ok have you dinner i will call you later ok". She said "Fine" and i hung up. After few minutes later my
phone started ringing and i looked at it, it was mom's call. I picked up the call and said "Namastey mom". She said "Namastey beta". I asked "How are you and
dad?". She said "We are fine". Then mom said "That there is a birthday party of my lil cousin 'Rahul' next week, he is turning 1 year old so there is a party,
i called you to ask if its ok for you and preeti to come". I thought "jaane ko to mai jaa sakta hu but my valentine will get ruined". Then i said "Mom there is
an issue of leaves and you know preeti is also in banglore so its tough for us to come, you and dad go". Mom said "Ok". After that she talked with me about
random stuffs and she hung up after that. I started watching movie on my lappy after that and dozzed off.
Next day preeti and me were talking in the night after having our dinner and all. She said "Brother your symbol of love on my boob is
turned dark red and its paining a bit". I laughed and said "Dont you like the pain". She said "She loved it". Then i said "Preeti send me a pic na so that i
can see howz the mark now". She said "wait a minute" and she sent her pic in bra showing the bite marks on her boobs on whatsapp.
I looked at the pic and said "Gosh preeti i wanna eat your boobs" and we both laughed. She said "Brother seriously you are uncontrollable". I laughed and said
"That's the way i am". Preeti and me were talking and after few minutes later i looked at my lappy my mom was calling me on skype. I was confused a bit at that
time, i thought "Why mom is calling me on skype at this time". I said "Preeti will talk to you later actually i have to complete some work of office". She said
"Ok fine brother good night ummmmmmaaaahhhhh". I said "Good night sweetheart". I put my phone down on the bed and was about to pick up the call but the call
got cut. After few seconds later mom agained called me i picked up the call. I saw mom was sitting on the bed, and i said "Namastey mom". She said "Namastey
beta". I said "What happend you called on skype at this time, is everything fine?". She said "Yea everything is fine, Actually i did some shopping today for
the function so i just want to show you thats why i called". I said "Ok". She showed me the dress shw bought for my lil cousin and the suit she bought for dad
and the saree she is going to wear on the party. After showing me all the things she came to the bed and laid down on the bed on her stomach. She was wearing a
pink colour capri and a off white colour top having a deep neck. When she laid down on the bed on her stomach her top slided down a bit and from her deep neck
i was able to see my mom's cleavage. My eyes pooped out for a second when i saw my mom's cleavage.
It was looking deep, I tried not to pay much attention to them. Mom was busy in talking about random things and on the other hand i was trying not to look at
her cleavage. Mom's hair were opened her one hand is in her hair and one is on the bed, she was moving her legs too and fro while laying on the bed. At one
point i saw that while talking mom's boobs got preesed against the bed and the cleavage popped out some more. It would be really tough for any one not to look
at them. I somehow managed not to look at my mom's cleavage but it was a really tough task. In between i managed looked at my mom's cleavage while talking, i
was looking at her cleavage in between not directly so that she dint get the idea that im looking at her cleavage. After few minutes later mom hung up the call
and i laid down on the bed. I opened the pic of preeti's boobs and was imagining about my mom's boobs. There was no doubt that mom's Boobs were bigger but they
were also a bit saggy and on the other hand preeti's boobs are smaller than mom's but preeti got tight boobs. I thought "Jo bhi ho both of them got awesome
pairs". While thinking about that i dozed off.
The valentine week has started 7th feb the rose day. I have planned a surprise for preeti, i have delivered the bunch of roses to
preeti's office online. I got the message on the phone that roses are delivered. Then i sent a sweet note to preeti on her phone.
"Girl,Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of...I had been searching for you all of my life...you have made
me the happiest I have ever been...you are sincere, caring, loving sweetheart, and I wouldn't trade you for the world...I am so thankful and blessed that you
always stood with me.. I want to tell you that I will be always there with you..will always stand with you..you can always count on me...
I Love You Preeti".
After few minutes later preeti called i picked up the call. I said "Hello" she was quite. I said "Preeti are you there?". Few seconds later preeti said "Yes"
in a low voice. I asked "Preeti are you fine?". She said "Yea" in a low voice. I said "Preeti are you crying?". She kept quite and after few seconds later she
said "You are the sweetest brother in the whole world, im blessed to have a brother like you, you love me so much". She started crying a bit while saying this.
I said "Preeti stop crying koi dekh lega". She stopped crying and said "Im in a washroom". i said "Ok". She said "Agar waha hoti to i would have kissed you for
this". I smiled and said "Thanks sister". I know we have a thin line between us which we cant cross. She said "I know brother u care for me alot and i trust
you". I said "So what we are brother-sister we can celebrate valentines". She said "yes". Then i said "Preeti stop crying ok i love you so much now im going i
have some work talk to you later my hot sis". She said "Love you to brother, bye tc". I hung up.
I had sent preeti small small gifts all that week on each day with a love note. Preeti was very happy the way i was
pampering her. It was 14th feb and i wished her Happy valentine day in the night at 12 and in the morning aswell. It was the last day of preeti in banglore.
Around 11:00 In the morning i called preeti and asked about her flight details and all. She said "Her flight is in the evening around 5:00 Pm". I said "Ok i
will come to pick you up at the airport." She said "Ok". I asked "What are you doing now?". She said "I have an appointment in a parlour, so im in the
parlour". I asked "Thats good, what are you going to do". She said "Menicure-pedicure, cleansing and bikini wax". I said "Ohh bikini wax for me". I teased her
a bit. She said "Brother shut up" and she laughed. I said "ok". She said "After that i have to go for a shopping also". I said "Ok but dont forget to catch
your flight". She said "Yea sure". After that i hung up. I was in the office for me its like time was moving slow coz i cant wait to meet preeti after a long
time. While doing work i was looking at the clock in between and checking the time. After completing my work i left the office and droved off to the airport to
pick preeti. I reached the airport around 7:30 Pm. I was waiting for the flight to land. Around 8:00 Pm i saw preeti coming out from the exit. I waved my hand
she saw me waved her hand aswell. She strted walking quickly towards me, she was wearing a white colour top with blue jeans. The jeans is tonred from diff
places and her silky smooth legs are kinda visible from those area. She was looking damn hot.
When she reached to me i saw her face was shining i said "Dikh
rha hai parlour ka asar". She hit me with her hand gently and we both laughed. She hugged me and i hugged her and said "I misses you so much preeti". She said
"Miss you too brother". I took her bag and we proceeded towards the parking. We droved off the airport, i asked "Are you hungry?". SHe said "Yes alot". I said
"Me too". We went to a nice restraunt in Bandra and had our dinner. After completing dinner we droved off from the restraunt. While driving i took a turn
towards her PG she immediately stopped me and said "Im not going to PG". Then i said "Then where?". She said "Im going to stay with you tonight". I smiled and
said "Yea sure but what about amrita?". She said "I told her that i will come on 15th feb". I was very happy and said "Ok". We reached my flat around 10:30 Pm
in the night. After coming home preeti went to get freshed a bit and i was laying on the bed using my lappy. After few minutes later preeti also joined me and
said "Whats up?". I looked at her she was wearing the same clothes. I said "Nothing much, Btw did you like the gifts?". She smiled and said "Yea alot, and you
know what my colleagues in the office got jealous coz unko koi aise pamper nhi kar rha tha". I laughed at it. Preeti said "Seriously brother you made that week
really special for me". I said "Anything for you my sis". She came closer to me and hugged me. Then i asked "Parlour ka kaafi farak lag rha hai face pe its
glowing" and laughed. She also laughed and said "Tumhe acha laga it means its worth it" and we both laughed. I asked "You also went to the shopping aswell, kya
liye mere liye" i teased her a bit. She said "nothing for you" and laughed. We chit chatted for a while and preeti said "Its late i think its time to sleep". I
said "Yea sure". Then preeti switched off the lights of my room and went to the other room.
After 15 minutes later preeti came to my room and turned on the night bulb in my room. I got up and
turned and looked at preeti she was standing at the door. I looked at her she was wearing crop top and shorts she has tied a knot over her breast. From her top
i was able to see her decent cleavage .
She slowly came near to me to the bed. I was about to say something but she put her index finger on my lips and said "shhhhhhhhhhhh........" She slided beneath
the sheet with me and laid down beside me. I asked "What happend preeti?". She looked at me and said "You made the last week really special for me, i think its
my turn to return you the favor". I asked "What do you mean?". She said "Brother you also deserve a valentine gift". I asked "Ok then whats in your mind?". She
came on top of me and sit on me with legs on either side and leaned down a bit our face were closer. She said "I know brother there is a thin line between a
brother and a sister, They do not have this kind off relationship that we have. But we also love each other alot, we talked so manytimes before that doing such
thing is so wrong and not acceptable in society. But brother i also dont want to make you upset. Jitna tum chahte ho mai bhi utna hi chahti hu ki hum ye thin
line cross kare. But brother i think we are in a bit hurry, may be we are feeling to love each other like a lover now but may be in future i think we will not
think of loving each other like a lover so its better not to cross that thin line. But brother today is valentine and you deserve a gift from my side too". I
asked "If we are not going to cross that thin line then what i am going to get as a gift tonight". She said "Me" and placed her lips on mine i moaned in her
mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................ummmmmmm.................. she was also moaning in my mouth while kissing
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................
I held her bare waist coz her top was till below her boobs. I was caressing her smooth waist while kissing. Her boobs were touching my chest slightly. She was
moaning in my mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................. she started touching my lips with her tongue. She
seems quite horny at that time. I parted my lips and she slided her tongue in my mouth. I held her waist tight when she slided her tongue in my mouth and we
both moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
She took her tongue back and then i slided my tongue in her mouth she grabbed my tongue in between her lips and started sucking it i moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
and lift my head to kiss her more. Then she held my both hands and pinned them on the bed and started kissing me like an animal. I got so horny at that time.
She broke the kiss gently and was breathing a bit heavy. She said "I missed you so much brother". I said "I missed you too preeti". She bent down and whispered
in my ear "Call me sis". I asked "why?". She said "It turns her on like hell coz calling her a sister makes it different". I said "Fuck sister kiss me hard".
She leaned on me and started biting my lips. She released my hands and i held her hair and started biting her lips. We kissed each other like an animal for few
minutes more. We broke the kiss gently and she placed my hands on the knot of her top. She said "You know what i had shopped for you" I slowly opened the knot
of her top and lift my head to kiss her cleavage. I moaned gosh i missed them ummmmmmmmmmmmmm................................... she caressed my hair and said
"They are all yours tonight". When she said that i gently bit on her cleavage. I removed her top completely she was in a black silk bra with red bra straps.
She said i bought a new lingeries for you. I got really happy i said "You are the best sister in the world" and kissed her cleavage again. She said "There are
more surprises ahead". I said "really?". She said "Yes". She leaned over me completely and i was kissing her cleavage. She moaned
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh brother you really know how
to turn on your sister. I maoned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sister you got the best boobs in the world ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............
I slowly slided my hand on her back and unclapsed the bra and pulled down the bra from my teeth and removed it. I looked at preeti's boobs. She showed me the
previous bite mark on her boobs. She said "Ye bite mark thoda light ho gya". I said "Dont worry sister tonight i will give you bites and bites on your boobs".
She moaned ahhhhhhhhhh brother you know you turn me on like hell by your words. I said "I love it when you turned on like hell". She rubbed her boobs on my
face and was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssssss.............................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......
I opened my mouth and took her left boob in my mouth she moaned fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk............... brotherrrrrrr.......................... suck them harder i
missed your lips on my boobs. I moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................. while sucking. I slided my both hands on her ass and grabbed them
while sucking her boobs. I started moving her ass too and fro. She moaned and said "Tum ni manoge ho gaye na fir se shuru". I said "Im just having my
valentines gift" and bit on her nipple. She moaned ouchhhh... She pressed her face on her boobs and started riding my dick over clothes. She was moving her ass
slowly over my dick. My hands on her ass squeezing them at the same time. She brings her lips closer to mine and put her lips on mine and started moving her
ass up and down now. I moaned in her mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................
I took her lower lip in between my lips and bit it and then sucked it simultaneously. She broke the kiss gently. I looked in her eyes and held her ass tighter
and lift my ass up to give her a thrust. When she felt the thrust she moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... and closed her eyes. I again gave her thrust
but this time a bit harder than previous one. She leaned over me completely and i hugged her and started thrusting her she was also moving her ass in rhythm
with me. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk........................sisterrrrrrr......................... Your ass are
so tight and big. She bite my left ear and whispered and you have a big dick. I gave her a harder thrust when she said that. She moaned ouch....
and said "Slow brother". I said "Gosh preeti you are irresistable in bed im helpless" and gave her harder thrust again. She was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhh.........
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................... After few minutes later i rolled on the bed and make her lay on the bed and came on top of her. I looked in her
eyes and leaned down and started kissing her neck. While kissing her neck i started moaning ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................
She was also moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk....................... aram se ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... but i was not listening to
her i was kissing her neck like a mad animal. I parted her legs a bit wider and started giving her slow strokes. With each stroke she moaned ahhhhhhhh......
broooooooo............ahhhhhhhhhhhh.................. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
I increased my speed a bit and she started maoning louder. I put my lips on her to make her quite and started giving her a bit harder strokes.
After few minutes later i slow down a bit and kissed her neck and started moving down
and reached her navel. I kissed her navel for about few minutes. She was caressing my hair when i was kissing her navel. I put my hand on the button of her
shorts. I was about to unbutton her shorts but she held my hand. I came on top of her and gave a peck on her lips and asked "Whan happened sis?". She said "Is
it ok na?". I said "You told me not to cross that thin line between us, Sister you can trust me, but tonight im having my valentine gift atleast allow me to
fuck you over your panty". She pulled me down and said "I thought that today i will allow you to fuck me over panty that will be your valentine gift, but i
dont know im feeling nervous". I asked "Why sister? dont you love me?". She said "I love you alot but". I asked "But what?". She pulled me closer and whispered
in my ear "Im wearing G-string". I got stunned when she said that. I gave a peck on her lips and asked "Thats why you are nervous?". She said "I bought the
lingeries for you but dont know feeling a bit nervous now". I know i can understand coz in that G-string your butts will be fully visible just covering your
butt line and your pussy. She moaned when i said pussy. I said "Sister trust me". She said "I trust you". Then i move back down and unbuttoned her shorts and
kissed her panty line. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhh............... and arched her back. I unzipped her trouser and pulled it down. She lift her ass up from the bed
so that i can pull her shorts down easily. I removed her shorts completely and got stunned looking at her. I said "Fuck sister your fuckin hot". I slowly
parted her legs and started kissing her inner thighs. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................... fuckkkkkkkkkkk ahhhhhhhhh.....
She was arching her back when i was kissing her inner thighs. She held my hair and pulling them and caressing them.
She made me lay on the bed again and came on top of me with legs on either side. I held her bare butts for the first time. When my hands touched her butts she
moaned fuckkkkkkkkkk................ She leaned over me and started kissing me ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
She removed my T-shirt and started riding my dick over my shorts. After few minutes later i stopped her and i slided my shorts and underwear together down and
removed it completely. She felt my big hard dick on her bare butts. She moaned fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk brother......................... and started kissing my
lips wildly. When she was kissing me i hold my dick with one hand and adjusted on her butt line over her thin panty strap. I started giving her slow strokes i
moaned fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk............................. sisterrrrrrrrrrrrrr................... Your butts ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... i slowly
spanked her left butt. She moaned fuck yessssssss........................ and started moving her ass too and fro abit faster now. After few minutes later she
put her hands on my chest and started riding my dick with her eyes closed. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... fuckkkkkkk..
brother you are so biggggggggg......................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................... She was digging her nails in my chest while
riding my dick. I asked did you like it sister. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss brotherrrrr............................ yesssssssssss......
After few minutes later she is going to cum. She moaned louder ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk brother im cumming ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
She moved her ass on my dick a bit harder and rough and screamed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk........................
and put her lips on mine and laid over me. After few seconds later i started thrusting her again. I held her waist and lifting her up and pulling her down on
my dick and i was also lifting my ass up to give her harder thrust. I moaned aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....................... sis..........
im cumming. I rolled on the bed and made her lay down and adjusted my dick over the thin strap of her panty and laid over her completly and started thrusting
her. She was moaning aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................
I moaned aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck sisssssssssssssssss fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk your so hot ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............
i was near to cumming so i took her leg and put it on my shoulder and started fucking her faster and after 2 minutes later i gave 3-4 really hard strokes and
sprayed my cum all over her panty.
[+] 3 users Like listener098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 13-10-2019, 08:19 PM