Incest My Agent Mom by Devteen
AN UNEXCEPTED TWIST

My heart beating so fast, cos iam eager to open the sound recordings and find my moms hidden side. I firstly freshned up ate my food and took my mobile with my laptop and went to my moms room. I firstly took my moms last night used yellow panty from toilet and started senjoying the punchent sweat smell once more, at the same time I stroked my dick softly . Then I took my android mobile with my shaking hand and opened the sound recording folder. There were total four call record. I opened the first one which my mom's and afsal's conversation. Second one, which my mom called my sister ,But I didnt listen it, because I was not in a mood to hear their conversation. 

Next call came at 12 30 am night. But the unexpected thing is the call was made by my moms officer I/c sajan Mathew. Who was in early fifties. Black in colour. Always mainian drimmed bread and thick mostackles. Around 100 kg total body weight. Always talks politely with everyone. And he is a widower , his wife died around five years ago. Had two daughter's who's already married and settled in usa Andy uae each. I thoght myself ,why he called my mom in late night. I concentrated my mind in their conversation. That I will tell you below.
Sir: hi vanaja, how are you.
Mom: who is that?
Sir: common dont says like that you dont know my number.
Mom: oh its you sir, it is an unexpected call.
Sir: so you knows me, you wont ask how I am.
Mom: I. Know you are fine and enjoying your lifwe, then why?.
Sir: you are right, I enjoyed my life for last two weaks. But I think I missed someone.
Mom: so tell me sir, why this late call ?.
Sir: oh common shobha, so you mean I cant call you. please dont act that whome iam missing for last two weaks.
Mom: soorry, I know you are a busy man.
Sir:Then why are you so angry towards me.
Mom:me?, iam not angry with anyone.
Sir: dont lie to me dear. You know my daughters and their childs were with me. So how can I call you?.
Mom: I know that sir, is your daughters disturbing you in office too?.
Sir: common shobha, you know iam the GM of the whole branch. I will be busy always in office.
Mom: oh, okey sirey. So you had enough time to talk with sheeja and anny( policy agents).
Sir: haha, dont be silly like that dear. You know that you are my favorite baby doll. Then why you are still angry?.
Mom: who told you to make me your favourite?. You had lot in your office. Why cant you chose anyone from that.
Sir: oh I think my sweat little rosebud is angry with me. Common shobha I told you, last 2 weaks I was that kind of busy. I even lost my 5 kg weight.
Mom: oh, then that is a good news , so why dont you extend your busy schedule for another 2 more months. Then I think You will be in perfect fitness.
Sir: common shobha, dont he rude to me like that. You know my condition. The only relatives that I have is my daughters.They both came with their family to celebrate my fifty fifth birthday 2 weaks ago. Today They went back today with their husbend and left me alone here. I dont have anyone now.
I heared all their conversation, the unexpected twist made.meand stop the recording for five minutes. Actually I cant believe where this conversation going to be. I know sajan mathrey sir. I used to talk with him in mobile. mom used to gave me the phone while they were talking. He always call me son. Always used to ask about my studies and my futute plans. Mom always told me that he was very strict in office. But I used to say to mom that " I dont think so, I think he is a nice person.look how politely he was talking.
But now????,,,. I gathered my courage and inhaled my breath hardly in my loungs and continue listening their conversation.

Mom: So your daughter's came, you forgot me. I called you atleast five times to say happybirthday. You didnt answer not even called back. Please dont tell me that you didnt seen my call. You dont even called me back. Leave it. During last day party, you got enough time to speak with other staff. I tried to interact with you three times.But you dont even speak a word to me. Do you have any reason for that?.
Sir: oh my dear rosebud, you know what is the reason behind that. Iam totally afraid that , I will surely kiss you in your lips infront of everyone. Do you want me to do that in public?, do you want me to inform all other staff , that how much iam loving you?. I dont have any problem. You will have the problem dear. Because of your sakeness I never gave anyone a single clue to any other staff about our relation. Beacause of that iam so much strict and rude to you in your office. 
Mom: please dont try to impress me sir.
Sir: common darling, dont say like that to me. Do you know this time my daughteres insisted me so much to marry again.
Mom: so why are you waiting?, you had a life ahead, dont spoil that.
Sir: common shobha, stop this bull shit, you know how much iam loving you. I told you 100 times that if you leave your husbend, I will marry you and I will take care of your childrens. I can gave a better future to you and your childrens, than your husbend. But you are not ready for that. 
Mom: mmm, soorry sir. I felt very bad during yesterday's party. You dont even act like that I was also present in the party. And I already told you earlier, my husbend and my kids were my life. I cant. Live without them even a single second.
Sir: mm, I know shobha. I just asked thats all. But iam serious too, iam ready to accept you any time any moment if you are ready.
Mom: mm, so how was your 2 weaks?.
Sir: I missed you in every single second dear, But what to do?, I was busy like in hell. So I want to left that hangover. So. Tell me what is my queens plan tomarrow?.
Mom: nothing especially. I had to go and collect monthly policy payment from 2,3 houses. Their last date is tomarrow. Otherwise they will get penalty of extra money.
Sir: tomarrow my darling was not going to anywhere. You are directly coming to my house I want some time with you. Only with you. 
Mom: but sir...
Sir: theres no argument. You know iam the GM. There will be no penalty given to your clients. Thats my word. So???
Mom:so???.
Sir: my sweat darling will be at my home at sharp 11'o clock. 
Mom: oho, is that an order sir?. Haha.
Sir: common shobha, you know I cant order my sweat pumpkin. I had some gifts for my darling.
Mom: haha, okey my dear sajan sir. I will be there tomarrow only for you.
Sir: I will be waiting for you.
Mom: only that?.
Sir: no dear, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaa to my darlings soft lips. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaa to your both cheeks. Ummmmmmmmaaaaa to your both eyes. Rest all will available tomarrow. So what is for me now?.
Mom: theres nothing for you now, for neglecting me for two weaks. 
Sir: common shobha please, atleast one kiss.
Mom: no kiss for you today, you will get everything tomarrow dear. Wait for that time.
Sir: dont worry, you dont need to give me, I will take everything. Hey my dear shobha, why dont you stay tomarrow here with me?, only for one day. 
Mom: no way sir, I have my son here take care of. Now my bye dear sir. I wont gave anything today, thats my punishment to you. Bye now. 
Sir: bye dear, I cant sleep untill you came here tomarrow.
Mom: haha, dont be a fool dear, if you dont sleep today, u dont have any energy for tomarrow.
Sir: haha, no way my dear, I gathered my all energy of last two weaks. You will cry for my mercy tomarrow.
Mom: haha, lets see dear. Bye now my sweat sajan. I will put my lips in your lips and I will suck it like a toffee and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaa.
Sir: oh ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaa dear, then?.
Mom: then nothing, goodn8 now dear. 
Sir: mmmmm, gooodn8. I will wait for your arrival.
Mom: okey bye.. 
CONVERSATION ENDED.
I dont know how sajan mathey tuned my mom to share his bed. He is not fair, he is a black man. I thought " how my mom having sex with an ugly man like him". However he had a very good personality too. I also thought how lucky the old bastered was. Suddenly I remembered an incident that occured 6 moths ago.
I remembered the last time which is six months ago we visited his house after purchasing new dresses for all of my family for onam( festival in Kerala). Me and mom both went together in his house in my moms scooty. His house is 33 km away from my home and 12 km away from my moms office. He had a big house like filmstars had. I already know he is a rich man. He lost his wife. Around 10 years ago in an accident. Now he is alone in his home . He had a male old servant and one watchman in his gate. While entering into the gate , watchman didnt even asks who are ? What you want etc. He opened the gate for us with a cheaky smile in his face and said have a good day mam. Mom too said " you too". In his house sajan mathew welcomed us with a big smile and told us to be seated. As always he maintained his personality very well. His servant brought tea for us. At first he said " thank you for coming to my house again".
Mom said: common why thaking for that?.
Sajan: I was all alone in my home everyday after my daughter's marriage. Iam very much pleased because you both came to my home to say greets me happy onam. And it is nice to you kannan!!.
I said with a smile: iam fine sir, and my studies are also going will. I will surely get above 90% in exams. After that iam going to take science group.
Sajan: hahaha, you know that iam going ask you about your studies. Thats a cunning replay dear.
We all three loughed loudly and mom a gave a bag(new shirt we just bought ). to me and told me to gave it to sir. I gave the bag to sir said " happy onam sir". With a big smile he recieved the gift and, gone to his room and came back two bags. He gave one small bag ( imported wrist watch and one small I pod) to me and patted my head and said happy onam dear. Then he gave big bag (one costly silk sarry, costly perfume, golden colour wrist watch) to mom and said" happy onam shobha, you gave me a wonderful day". Mom smiled and said " happy onam sir".
Then we all sit back again and they started chatting about office and job matters. I. Listened their conversation for five minutes and became bored and I started concentrating in tv. Inbetween sajan asked my mom" so, I think you are aware about our new policies. What do you think about it?
Mom said" actually sir, I didbt understand fully about it. Iam an village women who dont had good knowledge in english". 
Then sajan mathew said " oh, then why dont you asked about it in my office. If you want I can brief once again to you now".
Mom said" not now sir, my son will be bored during that time. I will come to your office tomarrow.". 
Sajan said" iam going for an official conference in delhi tomarrow. I will only came after 1 weaks. In that time your other collegues will be far ahead than you.
Mom looked at my face but I actually concentrated on tv. Then sajan said to me " hey kanna, you opened your gift and theres a I pod in it. Check it carefully and said me if it is not working properly. Hearing the word I pod I started opening the box eagerly. Then mom said to.me" kannan,I will be back in 10 minutes, u just check that in between. Iam going with sir for study more about the new policies". I actually didnt listen what my mom said because I was concentrated in opening the gift box and I said okey mom. Then sajan called his servant and said to him " hey look after kannan for sometime, me and shobha had some official matter to discuss. In that time bring chocalate coffee and imported nuts and chocaltes for kannan. Take care him very well". I looked at the old male servant atleast 60 years old. He said with a cheaky smile in his face to sajan" oh sure,sir. U both carry on. I will take care of him". 
Hearing this mom patted my head and said I will be back as soon as possible, and followed sajan sir. Me and the male servant watched they both climbing the last step of a big stair in his house and they both entering in room on left side. Before entering mom just looked back to us. Then with a big smile the servant said " it is sajan mathews office room, I will bring some chocalates and cold coffee to you". Then he went inside.
I didnt felt any doubts, more than I was actually very much pleased by the gift and concentrated in it. I swiched on the I pod and started hearing musics which is already there inside. In between the servant brought me coffee and chocaltes. Around 10 to 15 minutes I heared the music and checked everything. Inbetween I drank my coffee and ate chocalates untill I felt my belly is full. Seeing this the servant said " do you want see this house full?".
I said " yes, lets see. ". I went with him inside the whole ground floor and outside the house. I fascinated how beautiful and big house it was. Around 40 minutes gone I asked lets check them , it is becoming late. Then the servant said with a big smile " my master actually didnt like interupting inbetween his job, I think your mom also".
I said " okey". I spent another 10 to fifteen minutes around the house I became bored. I went back to the hall where we both sat earlier. I just listened music and my eyes started closing. I opened my eyes hearing my moms voice. Mom said : common dear wake up. Time is becoming late. Lets go, I waited around 45 minutes to open your eyes. I looked at my moms face she was looking very tired too. Her hair were messed up. I just asked: I think you too wanted a sleep mom, looking very tired lets go. While we were about leave thery house sajan mathew came behind us wearing a t shirt and lungi said "goodbye, please come often like this". My mom smiled at him and I said" thank you sir, thank you for your gift". Then he said " common kannan dont call me sir, call me uncle. Actually your mom gave me the best onam gift and smiled at mom". Mom returned a foolish smile back at him looking at me".

I now understand what kind of class given by sajan mathew to mom. Iam sure now, the dirty pig sajan mathew and my darling mom had sex in his room leaving me downstairs with an old servant by giving me an I pod. I took the I pod in my hand and thought this is not a onam gift, it is the gift that given for me to allowing him to fuck my moms glory holes. I remembered while returning back I smelled a different flavour of perfume from her body probabily the smell of perfume sajan mathew had and I saw my moms bra straps were displaced its position and it was visible to outside. I told this to mom at that time and I put the bra straps Inside my moms blouse. I thoght myself that today also she will be back very tired as that day. I dont know how my beautiful mom having sex with an ugly man like him.
Next one is the last call came to my moms second sim around 01 30 am. I already found out mom is having affair with sajan mathew. So I dont know is that the proper word call the unidentified man as her lover. I opened the last call which mom recieved and had conversation around 1 hour. My heart is beating heavy hard because of the eexcitement to found the next guy whom my mom having real affair. I believed that my mom really believes him, that's why she is always ready for phone sex with him. I opened the sound recording...........
At first nobody talked for exact 10 seconds.then....
man: aslamu alaikum.
Mom: iam fine.
I believed that it will be thier code words for identifying each other. 
Man: iam trying to call you for atleast 30 minutes, but it says you are unreachable what happened my dear? .
Mom: mmm, sajan sir called me.
Man: oh, anything interesting happened?.
Mom: common dear, you know I wont talk interesting matters in phone with him. I only talks with you.
Man: I know dear. I just aked. Soorry.
Mom: why you men always say soorry?. I dont have any problem dear. You know about me. Tomarrow iam going to his house. He desperately wants me tomarrow. 
Man: oh , thats the matter the old man called you at this late time. So my sweat sex bomb is going to entertain his boss tomarrow. 
Mom: haha yes, but he is the only man getting entertainined everyday. I only get satisfaction with you my darling. Only your big dick can gave me entertainment.
Man: I know how much you liked my dick dear . Ummmmmmmmmmmmaaa. I told you hundred times ,if you are not getting entertainined why are you going to his house?.
Mom: you know that darling. He is my big boss in office. Untill I entertain him, nobody can't do nothing against me. You know my policy field , it is very hard to get policies now. He saved me four years ago from losing my job. Only the entertainment that I given him saved me at that time. 
Man: mmm, then its okey. If you need policy more dont hesitate to ask. 
Mom: I will dear, you already have 10 poilicies from me. Now I wont disturbe you more. 
Man: its okey dear, you are my sexy doll, I dont had any disturbance. So my sex bomb will suck that old mans shit out of his dick. Haha.
Mom: common dear,
Man: what common, I know my darling is a, that kind of slut who will broke the dick if in mood.
Mom: oh you naughty bastered. But he is not like as you. He is a man with lot of fantasies. He liked to watch me in different kinds of modern dresses like very short mini skerts which had only length till below my ass, sleevless mini skerts, sleeveless sarries, very transparent nighties which anyone can see everything inside. He had a good collection of modern bras, modern panties like gstring, lingeries, lingeries with thongs, different kinds of revealing leggings etc. I used to wear all these for him in his house. I used to act like bar waitress and he orders me to bring this thing, that thing . I used to roam in his house in in that dresses.
Man: oh, so I think my bitch likes that. 
Mom: what to say, at first I dint like that either, but later started liking it. I like Roaming in his big house almost naked. nobody is there to stare at me, nobody will pass any comments, no body will question me there. 
Man: oh so my sex bomb liked to roam in public in nude?. So is he alone in his house?.
Mom: common its not like that, but in there I felt like iam a free bird. In his house theres a old aged servant there. But he dont even dare to look at me. 
Man: so thats why my bitch going there, thats why I liked you more.
Mom: but theres a problem dear, actually he is in love with me. He wants me to marry him.
Man: what? So what about my friend?.
Mom: haha, do you think I will divorce my hubby?, my hubby is a drunkard, he cant satisfy me, but theres a not a single chance that I will leave him and marry sajan and even you.
Man: oh common darling, dont be serious, I know you wont leave him in anycase. Same to me also me and rasiya married 7 years ago and we had 3 childrens. Theres no way to leave her also. Iam ready to accept my fate. You know after the birth of my third child she is like a prostitute. Because she only layed there and let me to fuck her in the pussy. I know she had bone displacement in her back. Bearing all the pain she still layed there only for me.
Mom said: ohahhh, soooorry my darling. I know it . I didnt meant to...

I paused the recording with an another big shock. I know that guy, it is anwar uncle. who is my dad's friend .who had a wife named rasiya which always been in ayurvedic treatment in every 3 months. It is a big shock to me. Anwar uncle is very close to my dad. He had lot of big shops in arab countries. I know his family very well. He had 3 brothers, all were married. My mom is very close to each and everyone of their family. Not only my mom my father also. Their late father moitheen is very close friend to my late grand father. Moitheen had 3 sons , the elder is noushad second is anwar third is kunju. I think my mom atleast got around 20 policies from their home. The elder one noushad is my dads classmate in school days. He is married to mushrifa and they had two childrens both. Were twins studying in engineering college. Second one is noushad now I came to know my moms lover who also married and had three childrens. Third one is kunju he also married to rameena recently . I know my mom had very close relation with all the three family. I know my mom used to distribute the special dishes that made in our festival to them. They too distributed their special dishes during their festival especially for us. Anwar is 7 years younger than my mom. I think he is the richest man in between their family. He is a partner in their family buisiness, in between he is also engaged in real estate buisiness here. I know one more thing which anwar bought 1 crores big place from my moms another costumer krishnan. I know my mom got around 3 lacks as comition because she was the place broker in between them. He used to come in my home with his family in his leave. But I didnt get any clue untill tody that my mom having sexual relationships with him. I thought lot about him and his family, but I didnt get any single clue inbetween mom's and anwar's relationship. I became mad thinking about them and listen their conversation which had left.

Mom said: ohahhh, soooorry my darling. I know it . I didnt meant to hurt you, I just said.
Anwar: mmm.
Mom: oh, I think someone is angry?.
Anwar: who is that someone?.
Mom: it is my dearest lollipop anwar.
Anwar: iam not angry with anyone.
Mom: dont bee moody dear, 
Anwar: yes iam moody , what will you do then?.
Mom: then at first I will came closer to you and hug my dear darling hardly and put.my lips into my deares lips and gave you ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaa.
Anwar: finished?.
Mom: no dear, I just started. Then I will remoove all of your clothes and now you are totally nude. So tell me who will remoove my maxy?.
Anwar: so bitch needs an hardcore today,,, I think I can help with that, I will tear your maxi and, I know my slut wont wear bra in night. Is there any change?.
Mom: no my darling, my boobs are free for you. Only for you, so what my darling thinks. You will watch my boobs and let it go?.
Anwar: you bitch , I will press your both boobs with my hands hardly and I will lick each of your nipples like ice cream and I will bite each nipples hardly.

Mom: do it slowly, it will pains.
Anwar: if my darling felt pain, I will lick it again and again.
Mom: then I will put my sweat dick inside my mouth and I will suck hardly , and I will swallow all your dick untill my throat and suck it again and again untill u said iam ready to cum.
Anwar: so I think my slut shobha wants to taste my honey,,, its all yours dear.
Mom: no way you idiot anwar, I wants your dick in my pussy , I wants you to fuck hard in my pussy, I like the pain, which you pushed your full dick inside me. Before that I need your dirty toung inside my pussy. I want you lick it, suck my pussylips by your mouth.
Anwar: so my darling wants my dick inside your pussy, so I will put my mouth in your pussy and I will lick it with my toung from up and down. Then I will put my toung inside my sluts hole and twist my toung inside it.
Mom: haaaaa, oooooooo,it is my favorite dear, lick my pussy dear lick it it is alll yours. 
Anwar: I know you bitch, it is all mine. Are you ready to take my cock now? What are you using today?. 
Mom: from today onwards I will use the vibrator dear, I know you are coming next Saturday, I will keep my pussy ready for your dick. 
Anwar: who told you that? I thought I will kept it as a secret from you. Shit...
Mom: your wife told me dear, hihi. I asked her today when did you coming?. I can ask her untill someone find out our relation. Iam verymuch afraid that someone will find out one day, if somebody came to know,,.. I dont know what will I do.
Anwar: common dear , nobody will find out anything. Our families were known to each other verywell. You know , my wife liked your company very much. 
Mom : I know that, but she will kick my ass when she came to know iam fucking her husbend.
Anwar: nobody will know anything my dear. Thats why I brought that house. It is only for us. 
Mom: I know that my darling. But iam afraid of your partners. They too spent money in that house. And they too knows about us. How many times I told do not inform them. You didnt listened to me.
Anwar: haha, dont worry about them dear, we all three bought this house for our enjoyment. Nobody will make any problem. If any problem came, I will gave their money and I will bought it only for us. Do you know?, actually they were very jealous about us. They had only connection with low class prostitutes. I told you that they asked me lot of times to share you with them. They both were ready to take 100 policies from you.
Mom: haha, dont tease me dear. I kno
w that the both pigs used to harden their dicks thinking about me. 
Anwar: haha , pigs?. I liked it, I will tell them , that you said like that. 
Mom: oh common dear, dont do that. You know They were already trying hard to tune me. They were acting like they both were truly in love with me. Hahaha, the idiots used to be sentimental also.
Anwar: hoo, so my bitch liked it.
Mom: common dear, they can only get me in their dreams. Not in real. And every women liked to hear sweat lovely words from men. So I too liked it.
Anwar: haha, so my bitch wants to hear soft lovely words. Not my dick.
Mom: who told that dear, I want your dick now in my pussy. I like it more than their sweat words.
Anwar: do you know shobha?, they used to tell me that I was the biggest luckiest man in the world.
Mom:haha, did they?. 
Anwar: yes dear, I too know that I was the luckiest man in the world who got chance to have sex with a sex bomb milf like you. I felt really proud while they used to tell me.
Mom: I know that my dear, thats why Iam teasing them. I know they will became more jealous about thinking my sweat Anwar. 
Anwar: ho my sweat bitch, you are making me crazy everyday, I will catch your both boobs with my both hands and squeeze it hard , and at that time I will suck my bithes lips by my mouth. And I will bite it hardly.
Mom: ho, what the fuck are you waiting for bastered. Put your snake inside my hole, my pussy wants it really badly. Common you son of bitch do it, my both legs were widely opened to welcome your dick inside my pussy, do it anwar, do it now.

I was totally shocked hearing the voice clip. Now I know my mom have another side. In home she is the perfect housewife and mom. Bit in outside she is really a bitch. My mom having sexual affair with two guys. I know My mom is very much addicted to anwar uncles dick. My mom really liked his dick inside my birth hole. But she loves our family more than anyone. I didnt understand what is in my moms mind. Theres a exibitionist also inside my mom. I was somuch shocked butalso excited too. I continued listening their conversation.
Anwar: yes dear, here it is, please guide my dick inside your pussy.
Mom: ofcourse dear , your cock tip is exactly at the edge of my pussy, now push it dear, push it inside. Vibrator is now inside my pussy dear, iam fucking my pussy with very hardly dear, do it like as I do. Do it....hhhaaaa,,ooooo
Anwar: my dick is now fully inside your pussy dear, iam doing it, iam fucking my biches pussy very hard, yaaaaaaw
Mom: haaaa do it like that you bastered, do it fuck mee, ooooooo, anwar I cant wait my dear, I need it inside me very badly, iam missing you for last two months, I cant wait till Saturday. 
Anwar: mee to my sex bomb, yaaa, now turn your position dear, u stand like as an dog, I want fuck your big ass, you fuck your cunt with vibrator. 
Mom: my all holes were yours dear, I will take any position that you wants. Fuck my ass dear, its all yours.
Anwar: iam fucking your big tight ass now dear, I will slap your big white ass cheek very hard, yaaaaaaa.
Mom: haaaaa,haaaa,oooooo, iam ready to cum dear,
Anwar: mee too dear, where you want my cum.
Mom: I want it in my mouth dear, I like the taste of your honey very...haaasaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...ooo. Um, hm, hm, hm, hm........
Anwar: haha, my bitch got her orgasam, I too came dear. Ummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa.
Mom: yes dear 2 minutes I need to wash it.
Anwar: mee tooo. 
I stroked my dick hardly hearing between the gap. I was really excited hearing my mom talking like a slut.
Anwar: are you there sweat heart.
Mom: yes dear , iam here. How many days you have ?.
Anwar: around 20 days dear. Please dont tell me that you have periods in between.
Mom: haha, no dear. You naughty , you wont spare me even in my periods. Did you forgot what you did in last time during periods?.
Anwar: haha, thats true, I wont spare you even your periods time. I will fuck your ass in that time.
Mom: ohhh, you drilled my small asshole with your big dick and put the shit out of me. Do you know, in that time I cant even walk. More over I cant even go to toilet . You spoiled my 5 panties last time because of the stain of my shit mixed cum of yours.
Anwar: haha, I know my bitch too liked it very much. Dont worry dear, this time you please come to my house without wearing panty. It will sort out the matter.
Mom: then what , my petticoat will be spoiled you idiot. 
My mom and anwar uncle both loughed together.
Mom: iam joking dear, at first I didnt liked you fucking in my ass hole. But slowely I started getting a special feeling. I liked it dear. 
Anwar: I know dear, this time theres a problem dear . Actually I was comming for an emergency leave dear. I had two three real estate buisiness deals to attend probabily I will be busy during day times. 
Mom: oh, so you dont have anytime for me this time. Mmm.
Anwar: can I came to your home during nights?, you please just open the door for me dear. Nobody will know anything.
Mom: no way dear. I cant let you in my house. Kannan will be here all these days, so dont even think about it. 
Anwar: mmm, I know. Please try this time. Iam not insisting you , just try for me.
Mom: common dear, we tried that before ,You know what happened last, dont you?.
Anwar: yes, sukanya found about us.

What the fuck!!!!!, did my sister knows about their relation?, what the fuck I just heaered. I played the last words anwar said " yes, sukanya found about us:. My siter knows everything about their sex play. Did she approoved my mother to continue their sex game? , how can be that possible?. I thought lot about it didnt get any idea,
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Agent Mom by Devteen - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by kuskari09 - 16-01-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by whocarez - 16-01-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by tamannanav - 16-01-2019, 10:33 PM