Incest My Agent Mom by Devteen
A FRIEND WHO CHANGED MY THOUTS

I tried to think what to do next, firstly thought that I will inform this to my father. Then I tthought I will discuss this with my sister, lastly I decided that, I will ask directly about the matter to my mom and after getting her replay will proceed further. Time is moving like an ant, I decided to open laptop and watch some movies. When I open the laptop I got a message from google messenger. It is no one other than my be dst friend afsal. Actually we didnt met till now. I used to chat in fake ladies id's for enjoyment like as lot of boys do. But afsal foundout the truth immediately. But he didnt scold me and done nothing. He said not need to worry, he also used to chat like this in early days nowadays dont have any interest. We chatted lot and he became good friend of mine. Afsal is also working in dubai after completing it engineering. 
Now today, the change in my typing style and replaying style, he found out that I have some problems. He asked lot of times what happened? . But I didnt tell anything. After a long mm, he said " hey , share me your problm, if you share your problem, ur mind will be relaxed and more than that somehow I can help you". Hearing that I said to him" afsal u cant help me in this problem , Iam 100 percentage sure". Then I shared all my problems to him.
After five minutes of silence he said me with a long hmmmm, I can understand my friend how you are feeling now, can I say you something?, but u had to listen fully and don't interrupt inbetween, if you agree that terms I will tell you".
Then I said" ok afsal, tell me, I wont interrupt, promise". Then he said"friend listen carefully, I know what are you going to do, but please listen to me dear, dont tell this to anyone not even your sister. Dont even think about asking this to my mom. Because if your mother came to know that you know everhthing, theres a high possibility it will effect your mom mentally. Listen now more than that , think dear, nowadays lot of policy agents are there in our place. It is very difficult to get a policy. You know your family conditions verywell. Your dad only earning money for his drinking, what about your house loan left, what about your sisters study, her marriage. Lacks of rupees required dear. Atleast you think about your future, do you know how much money required for you to stand in your own legs, atleast can you earn that?, answer me now". 
I said" no".
Afsal continued" probabily these all are the reason made your mom to do it. How can you hate her? Can you?". I said " no, I cant,never".

Then afsal said " one more thing, dont be angry with me hearing this. Look you told me your father drinking too much, do you know, a heavy drinker cant satisfy a womens sexual needs. Your mom is only 37 years old, she is mentally and physically in good condition. She also needs sex man. If her husbend cant give sexual satisfaction, all women will seak new partners". Hearing this I became silent. Then he continued" look I will tell you my biggest secret. Do you know, my dad also worked in dubai for years. He only comes once in three year. Do you know how my mom used to sexually satisfied?". Then I asked curiousely" what?". Then he replayed" my father's brother used to fuck my mom to satisfy my moms sexual needs. I saw their sexual games lot of times with my naked eyes. I believes my younger brother is not my fathers son. He is my uncles son". Hearing that I became shocked but also my dick also raised littlebit. Then I asked " then what did you do?". He replayed" what to do? I brought a new spy cam and recorded every single sexual play of my mother and you know after , I masturbated. Hahaha". I really astonished hearing this and said " so what you suggesting?, let my mom enjoy". Then he said " surely yaar, theres no doubt in that. Let your slut mom enjoy , what is problem with that".
He called my mom slut but I didnt became angry but my dick became rock hard. Then he said" let your slut mom enjoy, you too enjoy with her. U already said me that you masturbated hearing your moms sex call with her lover. Did she talked like a slut?".
I said" yes, mom talked like a real pro slut". Then he said " did you ever sniffed and licked her bra and panties? Anytime did you used her undies for sexual pleasure". I said " I dint sniffed her panties, you know I used to sniff my aunties. 
My mind said to me, not to sent pic. But my dick told me to sent the pic. I heared my dicks voice at that time. I sent him one picture which she is in a yellow colour saarry, which taken in my mobile during my cousins maarriage. While senting the photo , my hands were shaking . 
After a 3 minutes gap afsal replaid" wooooooooow, is that your mom, dont sent fake pic if you dont want to sent". I said " no yaar, im telling the truth. I sent one more pic, which me and mom both standing together. In that pic mom is wearing a green colour maxi.
After a 3 minutes gap afsal replaid" wooooooooow, is that your mom, dont sent fake pic if you dont want to sent". I said " no yaar, im telling the truth. I sent one more pic, which me and mom both standing together. In that pic mom is wearing a green colour maxi. 
Again 3 minutes gap then he said" oh man, she is smoking hot yaar. Who is that motherfucker which your mothers lover?, he is the luckiest man in the world. Soorry man my dick is now rock hard yaar. Probably every men in your villege and even your friends surely wishing to fuck your mom". I dont know why instead of getting angry my dick became rock as hard. I replayed " mm, my mom is not that much sexy. Shes okey". Then he said " oh man, what the fuck are you saying, any man cant understand, how beautiful were the rose flower which standing outside. But others going through the roads know it. Your mom is fucking hot yaar, tell your mom to divorce your father, I will marry her".
I said" ha,ha, why man? You will get one teanage beauty to marry, why my oldy mom". I dont know what made me to say like that, but I really liked afsals comments about my mom and I wished to hear more. 
Then he said" I dont want any beauty queen, I want your mom. If I get your mom in my life, I wont sleep every night neither I wont let your bitch mom sleeps. Did you ever seen your mom naked in nowadays, what is your moms figure ? Can you tell me?". I said" I seen her in her undies while we were in our old house. But we both were in different rooms now". And I told him about my moms figure. He said" wow, 95-100 , its huge, how many times did that bastered get the chance to lick fuck that huge ass, do you have any idea". I said " god knows". Then he said" I have an idea, to find your moms lover, you change your mobile phone with your moms mobile for one day. Before giving the phone install silent voice recorder in your phone. Then you can easily findout , who is your moms lover is" . 
I too felt that was a good idea , I said " okey, I will Change my phone tomarrow". Then he said " you will get the software from google play. How you feeling now?, feeling hot towards your mom inside, am I right?". I said " mm,yes". Then he said " that is good, now on you dont have to go to your aunties house for masturbatiing, you got a fucking hot bitch in your house, just take her used panties, and sniff, im damn sure you will get more pleasure. Now go and brought your bitch moms undies, then tell me how good it feels. Can you do that for me please?". I robotically went to my moms rooms, from there I got my moms used white panty which has brown coloured thick stain marking abeam the pussy area. My hand were shaking at that time. I slowly slowly brought my moms used panty near my nose.firstly I controlled my breath and than I lost my control I closed my eyes and I inhaled all the sweat hot smell hardly inside my nose. I had to say wow,,,,,,,. Because of the punchent smell of urin and sweat which I inhaled is awsome. It is far far far hotter than my aunties panty. Afsal was right it is awsome to smell my birth holes flavour. I caught the panty near my nose once again smelled like before with that I stroke my dick 3,4 times hardly, I dont know why I just reached my climax but I controlled. Then I took the panty in my hand while returning I decided to check my moms alamara( safe locker ). I searched the key under the bed of my mom, suddenly I saw a carrot under the bed.

I understand that, it was the same carrot which my mom used yesterday. Then I took the alamara key and opened. There I saw lot of moms clothes and moms undies. In one small shelve, theres around five bottles of imported perfumes and face creams . In my mind I said, loveres gifts. Then I opened the innermost shelve with another key, there I saw some of my moms jewells other than that 3 stripes of birthcontrol pills. I just counted , how much pills were left inside the stripes. I looked deep inside the shelve and I found one more locker inside whiChat cant find out easily. I opened it, to my greatest amusement I got a dick like looking pink colour vibrator. I kept it in my hand, my hands vere shaking like I have heavy fever. It is 4 to 5 times bigger than my dick. I took all the items and went to my room. Then I said hi to afsal. He replayed" did you get your moms undies?". I said " yes, but only panty, my mom wont weares bra usually in home. More than two more things I got !". He asked eagerly " what is it? Tell me what is it anything suspicious?". Then I said " I got a carrot, which mom used yesterday in her pussy and one is a vibrator, which kept inside shelve". Afsal replaid" what??? Wow..... I didnt except that. No doubt man, your mom is an experienced and expert bitch. Surely it is given to your slut mom by her lover, I want to see the cloth which covering two huge rocks of your mom and I want to see the lucky vegitable which got chance to enter your moms sweat hole". Saying that he suddenly gone offline . I waited for 3 minutes and he came in online vdeo chatting through skype. I attended the call, and he said im in my cabin now please let me see everything one by one".. I put everything infront of the webcam. Then I said " vibrator is 4 times bigger than my dick, I cant believe how my mom inserting inside her pussy". Then afsal said" its not that bigger but it looks like equalant size of my dick". saying this he just looked around his cabin and opened his pants zip and took his cock outside the pants. I saw a big 7-8 inch black snake , which is 80 % hard. I had to say his dicks looks beautiful without the foreskin.
Then I said " wow, It is huge, your wife will be lucky, I think your dick is bigger than this vibrator". He then smiled and said"I think you are right. Look your moms normal pic made my dick hard, now u tell me can you say how many guys used to think your mom and masturbate". I said " I think lot of". Then he said " say it clearly bro, tell me who else were thinking your mom and masturbating". I said slowly" my villegers, auto drivers, my moms office mates, my moms clients". 
Then he said " its not finished friend, u left your fathers friends and your friends, dont they think?". Then I sai " yes they will". The he said " iam sure that atleast one litre of cum are wasting everyday because of your slut mom, am I right?, you do one thing, just open a shop only for the people which were liked to masturbate thinking of your hot mom. Just put an used panty of your mom there, full villege will come to masturbate. After that you take all the cum in a bucket and give to your mom. Wht will she do?". I said automatically" she will drank every drop of the cum".

Then afsal said" hey bro, am I hurting your feelings?, im soorry, im totally lost my mind because of watching your moms pics ,sooorry". I said " no its okey, I too liking your talk about my mom, I dont know why?, if you have any doubt just look my dick also". Saying that I put my dick from my trouser. He saw it and smiled " it is too small but dont worry you had lot of time. It will grow ".
He continued" do you know why you liked my comments?". I said" I dont know". He said " it is because you are a son of bitch. I too liked it, im also like you, im also a son of bitch". Then he smiled. I said " same pich". He continued " now my mom became granny, she is 62 now. I lost interest. But one thing your mom is very very very beautiful and sexier than my bitch mom". I said " mm". He continued " bro do me a favour, please cover your face with your moms panty like wearing it on your face, the pussy part should be came to to yur nose and mouth. and tell me how it feels, I will think as im licking your moms pussy". I said okey, and I wore that used panty in my head just like he said and started inhaling the sweat smell through my nose. Along with I licked the pussy region with my tounge. And I said to him" hooo, it is great, it smells like like urin. I like that punchant smell, it taste salty,haaaa..".
Hearing this he said" oh man, tell me, am I right?, you liked the smell verymuch. I wish I am licking your birth hole with my toung ummmmaa". We countinued this act for around 10 minutes , he said lot of vulgar about my mom, but I.liked it very much more than my dick liked it. After that he said" look at my dick now, it is fully hard, it wants your birth hole". I saw a big 8 inch black cobra with rock hard. Then he said, " bro put the carrot in my moth and gave that carrott a blow job". I immediately do as he said. I started sucking the carrott like an icecream. Seeing this afsal said " you are a lucky sone of bitch" saying this he started to shake his cock. Then next he ordered me to put the vibrator inside my mouth and on it. I just did as like he said. I put it in my mouth and switchoned the vibrator and it started vibrating vigorously. Seeing this he said " look , your mouth is your moms pussy, the vibrator is my dick. Look how my dick playing inside your birth hole". I too started shaking my cock at that time, within second I shoot my load in the bed. After 2 more minutes afsal also shoot his load directly in the pc screen. We both wiped our cum.
After that afsal said " bro you are lucky, you got a sexy slut milf in your home, iam paraying to god to gave me a chance to fuck that bitch.mmm". 
Suddenly a question came in mind, I asked to afsal that Mom had a big vibrator with her, then why she is using a carrot?". Afsal also didnt get an answer. But suddenly I remembered a dialogue which I heared during my moms sex talk. Mom said to her lover" I am not interested in that, I kow you like to fuck my tight cunt, I too liked that". I said this to afsal. Then afsal said" oh god, it means your moms lover will land at your village nearby days, for that reason your mom is not using the vibrator". I said" what?". He repalyed" your bitch mom clearly said, she liked his dick in her tight cunt. It is the clue u idiot".
I too felt afsal was right , then afsal said " so your moms playing time about to bigin within any time. What a lucky bastered, one sexy bitch is waiting for his arrival to drink his cum. Hey bro , can you introduce me to your mom?, I will check if she is easily be ready to take a cock or not. Dont worry I wont harm you. You know I just want to check, if your mom is doing all this for money or for her sexual desires". I said " but how can I introduce you to my mom, you are verymuch elder than me, I cant introduce you as my friend". After a long silence afsal said" you used to go tution class during your 10 th class time, am I right?". 
I said " yes,so?". He continued " introduce me to your mom as iam one of the lecturer who used to teach you maths, I know got an A+ grade in maths am I right?". So you can easily intoduce me as your tution lucturer, dont worry, I will handle the rest". I said" okey ,I will try ma best". Then he said " time to go back to work , lets meet in the evening bye". I said " bye".

I put my moms panty , carrot and vibrator back to original positions. Then I layed in moms bed and started thinking about the conversation , which me and afsal did 10 minutes ago. I felt shame and bad feeling inside . But also my dick started growing. I dont know why my mind and dick responding opposite. I asked myself , is that a good idea to introduce my mom to afsal?, what will happen if she finds out. But atlast I decided to introduce afsal to my mom because I know afsal is very good in talking and flirting with ladies . I already know he already had connection with 2,3 ladies which one of them is a 33 years old housewife. 
After that I made a plan to interchange my mobile with moms mobile. Then suddenly my mom called me in mobile and asked " kanna, did you ate your lunch?".
I said" no mom, iam going go ate now. Is your meetings over?". 
Mom said" yes dear, iam also going to take lunch. I will be back around 5pm. Now go and ate your lunch, bye.. Time to go dear". I too said bye to mom.
After lunch I slept for houres in my bed , I woke up at 7 pm in the evening. I went to downstair. I saw my mom in kitchen preparing supper. My dick started to grow again inside trousers, because of watching my moms sexy figure. Mom is in her soft silky yellow colour imported nighty which is given to her lover( I think). I think mom just took her bath because mom looking fresh. Mom tied her hair back side of her head in round shape. Moms lips were soft red colour. It is clear that mom doesn't wear any bra inside because moms boobs were juggling with her movements up, down and sideways and theres a clear mark of my moms nipples poking through the maxi. Little bit cleavage also visible. As usual her mangalasutra laying inside her cleavage, that make it more hooott. And the most hot sexiest scene were lower side. Because mom tucked her maxi around her waste, because it helps her to move anywere. Because of that my moms hot sexy beutiful ass and her thighs structure were visible. Because of the soft material of her maxi, the view of her hot structure made it more beutiful. The outline of her panty is clearly visible. One third of her sexy white thighs and legs were naked below the maxi. I tried my hard to control my hardon. 
I called my mom and said " hi, mom. When did you came?". 
Mom said" I came at 5o clock dear, I saw you are sleeping. So thought not not to disturb my babys sleep". Then she came near me and give me a kiss in my cheeks and said" thank you dear for no left over in lunch today. Why cant you eat like today as everyday?".. I said" haha, because of that lunch, I slept over today than usual". Mom also smiled. Then I decided to tell her to interchange my phone. I said " mom, I need your phone for tomarrow. You use mine, till that time. Because tomaarrow iam going to beach with my friends. So theres a probability that my mobile became wet. Mine is android. Yours were normal. There will be no problm if your mobile became wet, can you please gave your phone to me for one day?". Then mom said " okey dear, that is a good idea. Please change the sim and teach me how to attend and disconnect the phone call.". I said with mysterious smile" thank you mom". After that I went to the balcony with both of our mobile and interchanged our sim. I activated the silent call recording software in my mobile.
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Agent Mom by Devteen - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by kuskari09 - 16-01-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by veenaimo - 16-01-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by whocarez - 16-01-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: Agent Mom - by tamannanav - 16-01-2019, 10:33 PM