Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Went inside and roopa pulled a chair next to me and her parents sat in front of us. Princi started off saying that he is ok with my proposal and requsted me to not disclose it to outside world. I was shocked for a minute and turned towards roopa. Roopa said, me and my mom informed dad that even if he dies we will still be looked down by people saying that he cheated the college and then took his own life and there will be no one to look after us and without him too we will come to road. I wanted to say something but she interrupted and said all other things can wait but listen to dad first. I turned towards her dad and asked didn't you go to college today? he said saturday only they didn't allow him inside. He continued, please don't let my or my family name get spoiled in outside world, i completely surrender to you and know only you can help. I will never come in between you and both of them in the house but please make sure that i don't spoil their name outside. I put a hand on roopa's shoulder and looked at him. He was uncomfortble in the first sight, I asked him sorry princi, i understand what you said, will not touch them in public places but only in privcay of your home or some other private place of mine. He agreed. I told him go to college now. He said now? I said yes, go now and let me know if anyone stops you or scolds you. I will arrange things before you reach the college. He stood up to leave, i told take your wife also with you. Both of them stood up and left. I looked towards roopa and asked her why didn't you inform your father about yesterday. She said firstly i didn't thank you last night and secondly don't want divya only to enjoy you and finally no one cared a damn for me all these years and you said get financial freedom and do things i wanted, it was way too tempting. I asked her so you are ready now? she put her hands around my neck and gave a peck on my cheeks and said anytime from now.

Asked roopa to call kriti, when she came i asked roopa to discuss salary part with her. Kriti asked me salary for whom sir, i said, this is roopa and she will join us from and turned towards roopa, roopa said now. I told kriti to sort out the salary matter. Roopa wanted 5k, kriti was not ready to go over 3k and finally i intervened and said 4k to pacify both of them. Roopa asked what work, i said come tomorrow and you will know. Asked roopa to call her father, she called and her father asked the phone to be given to me, he thanked me and said management guy himself came and asked sorry and left just now. I said are you happy now. He said yes very much. I asked him treat, he said anytime, so i told him i am coming with roopa to your place now. I want you and aunty to be there too. He said no problem and cut the call, could make out that he was still very uneasy with the way things were going around. Asked roopa to wait outside and told kriti, increase my manager's salary to 15k and add another 10k for gifts i want to give her from this month. Kriti said sir but, i cut her in between and said 15k sal and 10k for my gifts to her and that is final. Happiness was clearly evident on her face and she came and gave me a good tight hug.

Called divya and informed that i am going to roopa's place to sort out the mess. Divya said ok but be careful. I took roopa and reached her place. Princi and aunty were already inside, aunty had prepared tea and kept ready for me. I took the cup and drank tea and asked princi how are you, he said good, it was really good feeling to go back to college and get the respect back. I looked at roopa and pulled her on me, she came and sat on my lap without any hesitation. Princi hesitated for a second and roopa said get used to it dad and patted his shoulders. I wanted to humilate him further and put my hand on aunty's shoulders, he got up to go out and i said where to sir? he said what will a crow do in pegions nest. I said nothing doing, be inside and get used to it. I told him one more thing from now on, roopa belongs to me and me only until she chooses to get married, if i find that you touched her hairs also next time, one phone call got you job back means another can get you out of it. He said he understands and will not stand in harm's way. I asked roopa to show her room and put my hands on her shoulders, she put her arms around my waist and showed me her room. We came back to hall and i held aunty's hands and lifted her up and put my hands on her waist and asked her to show the room, when we went inside i asked her to call princi and she called.

I put my hands on her boobs in front of him and pushed her saree down and gave a good deep kiss on her lips. He turned to go back, i said wait sir, it was agreed inside the house that i can do anything and you will not bother, he said yes thats why i am leaving out, i said i never said that you can leave. If i want you to be in front when i touch her or your daughter you will be there. Didn't bother to wait for his answer and said, aunty's saree has fallen down and got dirty, remove the saree completely and put it for washing. He hesitated for a minute and aunty pulled his arm closer. He had no choice but to listen to me in his own house. After he removed the saree i ordered him to get another one from cupboard and give her to wear. Aunty thought that i was going to take her now and got disappointed as i asked her to wear saree. I told princi, be whatever you are outside but inside the house you all will obey only one master and that is me. I told him to call roopa also inside, he called, i held her duppatta and pulled it off, she was stunned for a minute and tried to cover her boobs, i told him to take the duppatta and put it for washing. He obeyed. I told roopa to change her dress and i will call divya, request her to let me take you home and for 10 days, you will serve in our home by making bed coffee till dinner and also go to college for another 10 days. You will get your sal for doing my work irrespective of what it is. She nodded her head in a yes and i called divya and told her your sister wants to come and stay with us for sometime and gave the phone to roopa, roopa in a pleading voice requested to come home and divya agreed. I told princi more to come sir from tomorrow and left. Reached home and divya gave one room to roopa. Had a session with divya with roopa's structure in mind.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:47 PM