Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I enquired casually the land rates around the city. He asked for whom da, i said for me only. He didn't speak, but took me to the empty plot in my layout and showed me, it was a big plot of about 1200 yards or over 10k sqft. I asked whose is it, he said dad's and took me to his place. His parents gave a warm welcome to me. Ramesh told his dad, i have shown that layout site for him, he wanted to know the price of it. Ramesh's dad said 35 lacs for others and 32 final for me. I told him i need 3-4 days to see if i can arrange so much money and also have to show the place to family and only if they agree will i buy it. I thanked him and wanted to leave. He said wait and sent ramesh out. Ramesh's father said son don't feel bad that i am asking you these things and said did you give money to ramesh to start the business. I said yes uncle, he also wanted to grow independently so supported him. He continued and said how much did you give him, i said initially 50k and now another 2 lacs. He said wait i will give it back to you and wanted to get up. I held him and said uncle let him do as he wishes, give him sometime and i am sure he will make you proud one day. Uncle said if he doesn't pay you back please let me know and i will return it. I said ok uncle. I remembered princi's work and informed him the same, he immediately called the SP's son directly and asked him, are you trying to remove principal, he said yes, uncle said dont remove principal, he is a good man. The other guy said ok to him and told uncle to send princi back to work from tomorrow itself. I thanked him very much and bid bye to him, he said don't tell ramesh that i wanted to pay you, i said ok uncle and left. Ramesh came to drop and i got down midway. Thanked ramesh for his help today.

Called roopa's mom to check, she picked it up eagerly and said hi, how are you. I told her give me roopa's number and she gave. I called roopa on her cell directly and asked her what did you guys decide? She said whatever you said. I said couldn't understand. She said tension at home as father is not allowed in office yesterday. I told her can we meet now. She asked should i come with mom, i said no and told her to meet me in coffeeday. She said 15 minutes and was there in sharp 15 minutes. It was too crowded, she said lets go to office only, i said no ways, lets go to some star hotel and we will get space. She didn't bother and i took her to the only 5 star hotel in the city. We choose lawn restaurant as it was open and not many people and less sound. I asked her what is the matter. She said her father wanted to kill himself, she and her mother had to convince him that it is better to let you inside the house and he lives rather than him dying and both me and mom beg others for everything. I asked her what did you decide? she said same thing. I held her hand and said sorry roopa if i have hurt you. She said it doesn't matter anymore. I asked her to call her dad and take management guys' number.

She just followed orders, her father gave her the management guy's number. I called the number from my cell and put it on loud speaker. I wished him hi and he asked who i was, i told him ramesh's father had spoken to you sometime back about principal's reinstatement, he said yes yes, please send him from tomorrow morning and tell him to ignore the letter i had given asking for explanation. I thanked him and cut the call. Told roopa to forget whatever i had told and go home and tell her father whatever happened. We didn't order anything and got up. Roopa asked are you sure you don't want my body, i said if i wanted i would be in your home now not here and put her in a rick. Reached home and asked divya for a small night walk. She came and i showed her the plot of ramesh's father. She liked it and asked how much, i said 32 plus registration charges. She said can we afford another 7 lacs plus charges. I told her we will see, put the cheque first tomorrow morning and ask the manager when it will get cleared then i will talk to him about loan. She nodded her head and Sunday got over.

Monday morning, went to office to find kriti missing and her phone switched off, got worried for sometime as i didn't know where she lived. She came at 10:30 and i got wild on her, scolded her properly and said don't you know how much i was worried and what happened to your phone, she then pulled her phone out and said it was accidently switched off, her scooty was puntchured and that's why little delay sir. I was wild when we started work and didn't speak to her till end of working hours, she kept smiling all the while. After work i asked her why is she smiling, she said because she is able to put a little love of her into my heart. I got really wild hearing it and said if you don't inform me from now onwards then i will fire you. She said not happening as she is not my employee in office but my wife. Didn't say anything to her and came out to smoke and she too joined. She asked sorry dear, found the puntchure shop nearby and got it fixed and came thats all. While we were smoking, roopa and both her parents walked up. Kriti said she will wait in the room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:46 PM