Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I said kriti you have become perverted yourself. Kriti said if you want to help me then i will get my inlaws today evening and help us move to a leased place in your name, by that you will have control over the house and i will not have to pay rent every month and also pay off ramesh's father and my life will be set. She added sir, keep 50lacs aside as it is going to be the tax we will have to pay shortly. I agreed to all her sayings. I asked her i still have one doubt kriti, she said what sir, i said why did you decide to join me and not look for other schools. She said i thought you were not serious about sex initially and joined but on the second day itself you made me wear dress below hips and without bra, i again gave a thought about quitting but after seeing your tool on friday, i thought why miss a good fuck but the way you loved me on saturday, not just my body but me as a whole woman, no one ever has done or will love me like you sir. I too fell in love with you and decided to do anything for you from then on. That is the reason i told my mil also about love we made so that in future whenever you need me i will always be available and she will cover me for the world. And one more thing sir, by the way you respected me in front of ramesh on the first day he came, i understood that you are going to stand by me always till i want.

Everyone cursed me till i joined this office that i was ill luck, when i was born, father met with accident, when i got first periods, he passed away, when i got married my husband's loans came to the front and he became drunkard. Everyone of my relatives including my mother cursed me for bringing bad luck. See sir after i started working even the stock market crashed and lots of people lost their money. I told her don't think like that, stock market is not for people who are greedy, even we got greedy this week but we knew the limitations. From next week we are decreasing our money exposure levels. You are my lucky charm kriti and please be with me as much as you desire, i don't force people and will never force you also. Do as you please and be happy always. She had tears in her eyes and i wiped them with my lips. She said sir whether you believe or not, the day we made love for the first time, i am your wife, what the world believes or says doesn't matter, for my heart you are the only one person in it and my whole world, you please don't send me away from you sir, i curse why does saturday or sunday ever come and i have to be away from you. We had a deep passionate kiss. I told her i am going to chennai tomorrow and will try to meet her on sunday. She said, sir don't worry about me, i also know how much you love and care for madam at home.

I have my weekdays and let her have her weekends, i know the pain of missing you. I told her then don't call me sir if no one is around. She said ok dear and kissed my cheeks. She asked me to wait as she will call her inlaws and i can tell them to move to company provided accomodation. I said sure, but i don't have cash to pay ramesh's father. She said give a cheque and i will do it tomorrow. Told her get them by 7:30, i have some work and will finish it by then. She left and i called ramesh and asked him about brokers for searching the house. He gave a couple of their numbers and came to office. I asked him work got over, he said yes da. We went to couple of posh areas near the office and looked at 5-6 places, found one decent and affordable, owner was asking for 2.5lacs as deposit and for 3 years there would be no problem. I agreed and told ramesh will give 50k tomorrow as advance and the rest i will pay for next week. Owner asked me how many people will stay, i said 4, it is for my employee, he didn't bother but ramesh was surprised. I told ramesh take 2.5 lacs from kriti tomorrow and keep 2 with you and the rest 50k pay as advance and the rest i will come and pay him. He asked why suddenly you are giving me 2 lacs, i said me and kriti together made about 4 lacs and if only our business improves then only we will be able to afford luxury right? he nodded his head. I told him, i am giving you money to improve me and you both and to her so that she continues to work in my office and not leaving for more money suddenly in future. She and her work is irreplacable now. He asked what happened to princi, i said i am going to chennai tomorrow and will meet princi on monday, even i don't know what happened as of now. I asked what are you doing on sunday, he said, working till noon and after 5 in the evening again working. I told him i will call you if my work in chennai happens and we both smoked and he left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:38 PM