Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
On the way, went to brokerage and asked for increase in margins from 1:4 to 1:10, manager saw my trading history and made a call to head office and it was done instantly. I called the other brokerage where kriti's account was there and told them the same thing and there too it was done. With 10 lacs in hand, now i had leverage of 1cr. Went to office and kriti came later, she was wearing salwar and carried a big bag with her. I asked her what bag is this? she said saree bag sir, i thought i will keep in the room and dress up before you come everyday. Dressing up at home and coming here and again adjusting is wastage of time, so got all sarees to be kept here only. I nodded my head and also informed her about the increase in the margin and told her to work properly. She dressed up and came and we started work and by end of the day, market had crashed about 15% from yesterday's close and we had made 15lacs in a day. Called the brokerage and asked about the new margin and they said 2.5 crores from tomorrow. I thanked them and kept the phone. Got up and kissed kriti on her cheeks as i was happy with such a huge profit. Although kriti knew the profits she was not bothered about it, for her it was just work only.

Roopa's mom called and asked are you free? i said yes now. She said she will come with roopa after college and meet me in office, i said ok aunty no problem. Kriti ordered 2 pepsi's and i changed it to fresh orange juice. I told her it is bad to drink pesticides. Asked her to dress properly as i am expecting visitors now. She went to the room to change and after 5 minutes, ramesh walks in along with roopa and her mom. Ramesh asks where is madam? i told him gone to loo, she will be back in a minute and kriti walks in. She had already changed to salwar now. Ramesh gave the accounts to kriti and said bye to me and her, he gave a look at roopa and looked questioning towards me. I told him if he has time, please wait, he asked for a smoke and i gave him. Asked excuse from roopa and aunty and held kriti's hand and pulled her out. All 3 of us lit smoke, ramesh was now comfortable with kriti and we all had become friends. He looked at kriti and said you are the first lady i have seen smoking in my life, i watched them in movies or magazines but never live. He asked me did you ever smoke with any girl. I said yes, but don't ask her name as she is getting married now. He questioned with eyes and i replied yes understanding english madam. He said i am a pervert, kriti laughed and said yes for sure. Ramesh then asked why are they here? i said princi is getting sacked and they want my help to stop it. Ramesh said, my father's friend is SP and he is the father of management guy, if you need any help feel free to call me. I said thank you, if i need help then i will surely call. He bid bye to us and left. Kriti said sir i had wrong impressions about him previously, he is a cool guy. I told her, sometimes we hate people without knowing the reason and we like someone for the same, better to ignore when it is extreme. She nodded her head and i asked her to send the room key with mother daughter duo.

Roopa came along with her mother and i opened the door of the room, maid was awesome and cleaned it throughly. There were no marks of flowers or anything for that matter. I asked roopa's mom tell me aunty. Roopa interrupted and said if i need money for help they can arrange and give me. I looked at roopa and asked her do i look like i need money. Roopa's mom asked then what do i need. I said nothing that you can give. They looked helpless and roopa's mom said princi was talking about taking his own life today morning and they have convinced him not to go to such extreme. She literally fell at my feet and asked for my help. I held her shoulders and said aunty i know you are in dire needs but you shouldn't do this and made her sit on the cot. I asked roopa to go out for sometime, decided against it and took aunty out with me and made roopa sit in the room. Told aunty there is one thing that you can do. She looked with bright eyes and asked what? I asked her does roopa still love me? She replied, upto last week it was yes, but now i don't know. I told her aunty let me come straight to the point, i want roopa to quit princi's college and join mine for graduation, secondly she will work for me here and also take care of my personal needs like you took care of me and pinched her hips.

Aunty said naughty, not here in open place. I said lastly, if i come to your place, whether princi is there or not, i get the freedom to take you and your daughter when ever i want. If you agree to all these conditions, i will make sure management does not harm your husband. She can finish her graduation and then get married to someone of her choice but not me and you or princi are not going to force her to get her married to your choice. If all of you are alright with these then call me on monday morning as i am busy this whole week and i will ensure that he keeps his job from that day. Aunty said wait and started towards room, i went along with her into the room and told them, you just saw the guy ramesh and looked at roopa, i said he too works for me now and you know them right? Roopa nodded her head. I looked at aunty and said if what i told you comes out or anyother person other than me and you three knows about it, i will ask him to harm you. Although ramesh wanted to be away from his father's shadow, i just used his stature to threaten roopa's family to shut their mouth. Aunty nodded her head and told me, please give us some space for a minute. I said ok and went to office. Kriti was looking worried again. I told her the story of princi till father in law's house episode. Kriti was ok now. I stood up and kissed her cheeks and sat back in an instant. She blushed and it was alright.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:35 PM