Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I reached home and princi and roopa were sitting in my place. Dad and mom were also there and left when i came. Divya took my phone and checked for the first time, roopa's mom had called one and half hour before and i had called chennai consultant office before that, there was one more call to brokerage and no other calls were there for the day. She asked in front of all what number is that and i said one consultant in chennai and i am to meet him on saturday. She asked again travel overnight, i said why will i go in bus, its just an hour's flight from here and will be back by evening dear. She said ok and then turned and got coffee for me, i told her sternly to get coffee for roopa's parents too. She finally got 4 cups of coffee and we too sat in the sofa opposite to them. Princi started, after you both left college, one more girl in final year has also left and she was also the rank holder in first and second year, there is management pressure on me to check the reason and they are not ready to listen to me and have given me a notice today to reply back in 15 days or i will loose my job. Please if you come to college and talk to the management and tell them you quit due to personal reasons my job will be saved. I said nothing doing, i still remember the day in hotel how you treated us and can never forget it. Please leave us alone, however we are, we are happy in life. Only if she agrees showing divya, then i can do anything otherwise there is no possibility of any help from my side and looked at divya. Divya said, periyappa, as a relative i can forgive you but no other help from my side, stay for dinner and go, that's all i can do. They declined dinner and left with a hung head. Princi looked at me from the door and said please re-consider and help save my name. I didn't respond to it. After they left, i told divya, if anyone comes to our place don't show partiality, i don't want anyone to leave our place with sadness. She asked then you want to help them? i said helping or not helping is a different thing, but treat people right in our house thats all.

We had dinner at parent's place and came back, had another session with her and was about to sleep, she shook me awake and said, you are right. I looked lost and asked me right? she continued, yes you are right, if someone comes to our place asking for our help, then we should do it, also he takes out his frustration on his daughter roopa, he beats her with belt and kicks her with foot. I told divya, then what god is punishing him with is justified. She said, if we help then we should ask him to stop all the absuing of roopa, then only we will help. Atleast it will be for a noble cause and as i come from that family i know the suffering of girls there, whatever her attitude previously she is still my sister and will come around when she gets married. I told her i need time to think ya, can we sleep now and pulled her on my lips and dozed off. Next morning after yoga checked the phone and there was a missed call from FIL. Called him back and he asked me to come to their place immediately. Time was still 7:30, told him will be there by 8:30. Got ready and told divya to put breakfast also in the box as i had some work. She came with lunch bag and said did you think about what i said last night. I looked surprised and asked her what did you tell last night? She said about forgiving princi. I said look divya, it is only because of you that i am agreeing otherwise i would have gone to management and complained that he threatned me with attendance shortage and so i quit the college. She said learn to forgive dear, your heart will have more space for love. I said sometimes hatred or anger gets things done too, she said all i want in your heart to always have is love only, throw the hatred out of it da and gave a good hug, her nipples poked and reddy started stirring, i told her look what you did now and showed reddy, she said then come to the room. I said have some work otherwise would surely come. Bid bye to divya and reached her parent's place.

As soon as i reached and rang the door bell, sexy came and opened the door, her eyes were saying she wanted to hug me, but she didn't, as i went inside i understood. Princi and his family were there. I looked at all of them and said to fil, please don't call me for such things uncle, if divya knows about it then even i will get fryed. I was not ready to talk with anyone of them. Uncle put his hand on my shoulder and said listen to what they have to say and i am not asking you to help them, all i am saying is to listen to them once. He signalled princi to sit on the sofa and asked roopa and her mom to accompany me to the bedroom. Roopa was wearing cream coloured salwar and her legs still had the marks. Felt pity but remembered her shouting on divya when me and divya left the same house. Asked them what is it? Then princi also knocked the door and entered. He said, if we don't help them, then he can't get another job also in any other colleges as he would carry a bad name of throwing out rank students, i said none of my problems. Roopa's mom said only i can help now. I looked at princi and told him to pay something to management guy and get it settled. He said management guy is demanding 10 lacs and i will have to sell the house to pay him, just to get a relieving letter not mentioning anything about my removal. He is asking for more if i want to continue as principal. All these years i might have been harsh but never did i take any money from anyone or misappropriated school funds. So i asked him how much money you want, he said money is not going to solve the problems. I told him i can't do much help as he knows that decision making is with divya. He left and only roopa and her mom were there in the room now. Sexy asked coffee or tea to me, i pondered and said tea and asked for santoshi, she said baby is still sleeping in the next room. Roopa's mom started again and i really didn't want to hear them as it was already decided to help princi by divya. I told roopa's mom to call me in the afternoon or come to my office and we can discuss, early morning please don't eat my head. Had tea and kissed santoshi on her forehead. Called father in law and said do you really want me to help him after what he did to me and divya in your house that day? FIL thought about it for sometime and said yes, he is still my elder bro. I told clearing the throat, if he needs my help then he has to suffer and you need to come up with something. Bid bye to all and winked at sexy and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:33 PM