Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Sunday got over and it was monday morning already, started to office, divya asked shall i take the car for shopping? i nodded my head as yes and added don't go alone, she said she will take her new best friend. I went back to her and kissed on her lips and said you have a new friend and i dont even know about him or her. She corrected her, it is a woman and none other than my mother. I asked your mother, she hit me lovingly and said no da, your mom. I said ok and left, went to bank as soon as it opened and asked for cash, manager took some time and paid me by 10:15, took the cash and paid the jeweller and thanked him again. He said, buy land also, it might go up in a year or two. I thanked him again and went to office, kriti was her usual self, low hip saree and braless blouse with hairs left open, she was looking damn sexy in pink colour saree. Called her closer and pinched her hips, told her if she dresses like this anymore, i might not be able to work. She said my hubby only has to decide how i dress, how can i change. I pulled on my lap and kissed her lips and felt her nipples for sometime. Asked her to get my other bank passbook from the next room and guided her that it is under the cot. She went and got it. Balance showed 1.5lacs. I gave atm card to kriti and asked her to keep it and when i have emergency she can withdraw the cash and give me. This account had a low withdrawable limit about 15k per day, so didn't bother much and gave her. Told her to withdraw 10k today during lunch time as i needed to pay mom's nathana.

Work began and i had incurred a loss till lunch time but kriti was in profits. I went and checked again and it was the first signs of the market crash which she had studied properly and i had missed. My losses were about 10k, but her profits were 25k. I didn't show any emotions on my face and simply changed my position from buying to selling. The day passed and i was also in profit by eod. Very few people in india had understood about the impending market crash and kriti was the only one i knew. Thanks to her presence of mind, otherwise i would have lost about 1lac in one day itself. After work, kriti asked me anything else sir with naughty eyes. I didn't feel like having sex, i told her yes but not like you thought, finish your filings and we will talk. I checked about commodity trading and it was banned in india. I searched and found one consultant in chennai who helped people with commodity trading. I rang his number and fixed an appointment for saturday. I immediately called shamili and informed her about my pending visit to chennai this weekend and asked her to be free for sometime, she said ok. Ramesh came and said hi to me and said hi madam to kriti and gave her accounts for sunday and said today's accounts i will give tomorrow, he had started off without wasting any time. After giving the accounts he wanted to smoke, i declined and said have some work still pending, he left. Transferred all the balance from personal account and also called brokerage and told them to transfer the money from akka's trading account to bank. Told kriti that whatever money i am transferring, use wisely and sell any upside with it from tomorrow. She said ok sir. She asked me should i come on saturday to chennai, i said not decided yet, but will let you know later.

We locked the office and i asked her to be with me for sometime in the room. I was so much occupied with the missing of the signals and about to take loss, without kriti today i definately would have been in the 99% people who had began to loose money in stock market. Kriti started moving her hands on jeans and i hadn't even noticed till reddy started hurting inside. I looked down and asked her did you take tabs on saturday, she said no sir, there is still pain on both sides but it is sweet pain and she wants it to be there for sometime to remind her of her real first night. I asked real first night? she said yes sir, my husband came and pushed my saree up and poked his rod and ejaculated and slept on our first night and he didn't bother about me, this was my real first night and from saturday you my real hubby, even if you want me to come at night i will come from now on. I asked what about your family? she said, i and my mil are very close and i told her about my dream sex, but didn't tell it was with you. As she knew that her son comes on me once in a blue moon and that i am the one running the house and if they throw me out they will also fall in the same place. She respected my decision to give my body to my new found love. She also told that i should enjoy as long as i have youth. She is very co-operative sir, she showed the hip band to my fil and hubby saying she got it for me otherwise they would get doubt.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:17 PM