Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I was feeling too tired and wanted some rest before going home, went near office and remembered i had to pay for the hip chain, went to jewellery store and paid him 10k. He was a very old man, i thanked him for the trust and wanted to come out. He called me inside and made me sit in front of him. I asked him what sir, he came directly he point and said, i know you are young and earning, he gave gyan saying before you do any business, understand something first think about your losses and then take a decision whether you can survive after taking the maximum losses otherwise you will spoil your life as well as your dependents. He added i am selling gold since make was a kid and want to tell you something, i feel like you are also my kid and try to make as much gold as possible now, rates are hovering around 500rs per gram but in 10 years it will become 2k and and in 20 years it will reach 5k per gram. Gold in hand anyday will increase your leverage capability and provide stability to your house and family. I asked him are you sure that the prices will increase so much. He said in 70's the gold was in 70's, in 90's it reaced 300, that is in twenty years it increased 4 times, now it is in 500's and will easily cross 2k in 10 years and add another 3k in the next ten years, gold will give you 1000% percent return in just 20 years. I thanked him for the info and assured him that if i buy gold i will buy from him only and left.

Went to office and switched on the system and searched in yahoo search about gold prices for last 20 years, it showed last 100 years prices and found what the old jeweller had said to be correct. Went back to the jeweller and asked him if i can select the designs today or tomorrow and pay him on monday and collect the jewels. He was very kind and said give me the cheque and i will send someone to collect cash from bank and then you can collect jewels while going home from office. I thanked him and called my parents and kid and vini and divya to get ready and come near office immediately. They reached after 1 hour and called me, i told them to wait downstairs and took them to jewellery store. Asked them to pick up some gold for each of them. Mom chose some daily wear bangles and it reached 80 grams, told mom to pick up something more for herself, but she said let's start preparing for vini and kid. Vini chose a set of bracelets and bangles and two chain sets, it came to 300grams, mom chose ear rings and a chain for kiddo the total reached 500gms, i asked the jeweller to check the price so that i can decide for divya, he calculated price for 22ct and added wastage and making charges and said 2.6lac, i asked divya to buy something for herself, she took gold hair clips, bangles, chains and another hip chain, it came to 400gms, i chose one set of earing for each of them and a finger ring for myself, dad and krish.

The total now reached 1kg exactly. I asked the jeweller to total the amount and he said it comes to 5.2 lacs, divya and mom bargained and finally settled down for 4.9 lacs. Parents and divya were surprised that i had bought so much gold, i told them will take delivery on monday after paying and will discuss other things at home. We started and the jeweller came and gave the jewels to us and said sir don't miss payment on monday. We thanked him and came home. Parents and divya were furious that i spent so much money on gold without informing them. I told them, this is my earning and finally i am able to buy you all gold as much as i wanted to, also don't worry the prices are going to go up from now on. Father said it is already 500rs per gram now how much further will it go, you should have kept some money in fixed deposit. I assured all of them that from next time i will keep the money in FD, but now they should stop scolding me. Calculated and found my bank balance going down to less than 50k now. Divya took me to the room and asked me to give my atm card and cheque book to her so that she will deecide from now on otherwise i will spend all the money. I agreed and gave her the debit card and cheque book, took one cheque leaf and wrote 4.9lacs on it for self.

Remembered the other bank account and decided will check the balance tomorrow. Divya was still scolding me and her phone rang, it was one of her relating or i like to call BSI(blood sucking Insects), she spoke at length and gave the phone to me. I was wondering who it was, it was one of divya's cousins and they wanted to invite me and divya to their new house warming ceremony the next day. I looked at divya and she nodded her head as an yes, i assured them we will come tomorrow for sure and thanked them for inviting us. Divya cooled down a little bit but mom was still angry during dinner. She said, you may have become big, but you are still my son and will always be my kid. After having lunch i went to kitchen and assured mom that gold prices are going to go up in a short while so i spent all my savings on buying gold otherwise i would not have spent a single rupee. She said her nathana, my father's younger brother's wife had called her and asked for some financial help as her husband's factory is in strike and they have not got paid from 6 months. She continued how can i not help our people in times of their need. I asked mom how much they wanted, she said about 25k, i took out the 15k i had which kriti had given back and gave mom and said, rest 10k i will ask divya to withdraw and give it to you on monday, pay them. Mom don't get angry on me, if you don't tell me how will i know what is going on in your mind. Mom was convinced now, i came back to room and lay on bed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:13 PM