Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Kriti said sir isn't it the dirty hole, never heard anyone do it there sir. I said don't worry kriti, i know what i am doing. Held her hips and turned her and then pulled her near the cot edge and pulled her hips up, she was standing on her knees now, asked her to bend forward and use her hands for grip, she did accordingly, now whe was in position. Went and got some coconnut oil from dressing table and applied generously on reddy and dipped a finger and poked a finger in her bum hole, she shrieked and said sir it is paining too much, Held reddy with other hand and massaged her pussy lips, she said sir pussy is paining already, i kept moving reddy on her pussy lips and she was back in heat. Removed the finger and placed reddy on her bum hole and told her it will pain a little for the first time and later it will be good. She nodded her head. Gave a strong push for reddy and his head went into her bum hole, her skin was still stopping reddy. Kriti left her hands and put her head on the pillow and started beating the pillow controlling the pain. I adusted a little and gave another slight push and reddy's head was completely inside her bum hole and free. Moved reddy slowly with small pushes till he was buried completely in her bum hole. She was still beating the pillow, i told her to give one hand back, she took grip in her left hand and pushed her right hand back, i took it near her bum hole and she was surprised that reddy was fully inside. Her bum hole was tight and squeezing reddy, it let her ex vigrin hole get adjusted to the size and sweetness of reddy for sometime and pushed one finger inside her pussy while holding her hips with other hand. After 15 minutes or so of finger fucking, she said sir continue. I left her pussy and held her hips tightly and pulled reddy slowly out and pushed him in again, the oil had helped and he slid in easily.

Pressure had built in reddy now with the tightness of her bum hole and i couldn't control anymore and pulled reddy till the tip and pushed it in one stroke, a loud moan left kriti's mouth, if the room was not sound proofed, the whole city would have heard her moans. I told her i am about to shoot, she said sir me too, increased the pace but didn't pull out reddy completely, left half of him inside and moved with little force and both of us released together, her pussy started dripping her juices like a tap but her bum hole squeezed every drop of my cum inside. After reddy limped back to normal, i went and lay down next to her. Both of us were tired and seeing the ceiling for a long time. Finally she asked, sir anything else. I asked her one more round later in the evening. She said cannot sir, pussy was already paining and now ass is also paining. I told her to take some painkiller tabs while going home. Later we both got up and cleaned each other. I wore jeans and tees and kriti had got herself a spare salwar set and she wore that. I asked her what about saree, she said she will preserve it for her life as this was the sweetest memory she had. We kissed each other again with a lot of passion. She had got some badam milk prepared and put it in a glass, i pulled her on my lap and she pushed her nipple on mine, we both drank and came out locking the room. I asked her wanna have coffee, she said no sir, but i insisted and took her to coffeeday and we sat in the same place as me and divya usually sit. Ordered cold coffee for both of us. I asked kriti, did you like it. She said yes sir, never knew myself that i can have so much pleasure and orgasms, she spoke the word orgasms softly. She then asked me how did you feel sir, i said as good as my first night with wifey. Coffee came, she took out 25k from her purse and gave it to me and said, sir i will ask my inlaws or hubby to come and collect it from you, otherwise it will give a wrong impression about me at home. I said anytime kriti and kept it in pocket. We had coffee and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:12 PM