Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Reddy started stirring when her lips and tongue worked in tandem. He was ready in no time, i asked her to get down from bed and sit on floor, went and stood near her face and told her it is going to pain a little if you want to take him completely inside your mouth. She nodded her head and said "“Bhojeshu Mata, Karaneshu Mantri, Karyeshu Dasi, Shayaneshu Rambha, Kula Darma Patni,” i said i didn't get it, she said anything for husband in bed sir. I said ok and then held her hairs and pulled it a little back, she said it is paining sir, i said only with this pull can you open your mouth fully, told her to inhale air and breathe through nose and then put reddy inside her mouth, pushed it till her uvala and then adjusted a little and pushed a little more, she was breathing slowly preserving air in her lungs. It was getting tighter for reddy's tip, moved with a little force and pulled her hairs more and finally reddy was buried in her no more virgin throat. It was very tight and i felt pressure on reddy, pulled him back and asked her how was it, she said this is the best experience from her dreams, she always dreamed of cock banging her throat and today her wish got fulfilled.

She opened her mouth again and said sir continue, i said ok, pulled her hairs back and pushed reddy and pumped her mouth for about 2 minutes, she pulled herself back and said sir throat is paining, it will take some time to adjust sir. I said ok and asked her to climb on the bed and held her hips a and pulled it up, she now was on her knees and hands, held reddy in one hand and massaged her pussy lips with him for sometime, when her pussy started dripping juices again, held her bums and pulled it a little wider and then put reddy inside, he slid in easily as her valley walls were fully lubricated. Put my hands on her hips and started grinding her pussy, increased the pace slowly and kriti once again had another orgasm, her dark valley nector coated reddy and started dripping down my balls. I left her and went near her face and asked her to clean it, she hesitated for a minute and said sir is it my release, i corrected, your pussy juice and pushed her head on reddy, she brought out her tongue and licked a little and said shee, it doesn't taste good sir. I said, you taste wonderful, but now i want you to clean your juices, she wanted to take the towel, i said you told something about karyeshu dasi or something like that and looked at her. She cleaned her juices off reddy and the balls and pulled me on top of her and pushed all the saliva from her mouth into mine. I licked her lips clean.

Went on her and put reddy in her love hole, cupped her boobs with both hands and gave a strong squeeze, she shouted with pain and said sir it hurt, i said i applied more pressure last time, she said that pain is only now showing sir. I kneaded her boobs softly and then put my lips on her neck and kissed till her ears, put my lips on either side of her ear and gave a small bite and licked it, she was back in the game like a wild tigress and pushed me on bed and jumped on reddy, held reddy in one hand and guided him into her love hole and sat on my waist. She then held her boobs and kneaded them and also started moving on reddy, she left her boobs, put her legs to front and asked my hand for grip, she then started pounding reddy vigorously, her boobs were jumping up and down with her every stroke. her humping and moaning sounds were echoing in the whole room, her hip chain was hitting my navel every time she went up and came down, her stamina was superb, she went on humping reddy for about 20-30 minutes and finally her body stiffened, her breathing increased and her pussy gripped reddy like a snake grips its prey and kriti had another of her releases.

It flowed like water covering reddy and over the balls till the bedsheet. She fell down next to me and said it was awesome sir. I mounted her again and after another 15 minutes she had another release and i too wanted to release with her but she was way too fast in her release. Pulled reddy out and said to her, see he is still standing. She said sir my pussy can't take any more pressure, i will use mouth for him and tried to pull me closer to her face. I told her there is one more place to unload and she looked confused, i moved my face near her pussy, drank her nector a little and then lifted both her legs and kissed her bum hole. I licked her bum hole a little more and said here dear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:10 PM