Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
As she turned, the sight stuck my eyes like a lightning, the diamond pendent of her hip ring had come down a little and covered the tip of her pussy. Her pussy was cleanly shaved and probaby waxed too. It was clearly evident that it was used sparingly as her pussy lips were still in shape and the inner lips were also not deformed. I pushed my lips on her pussy and started licking her pussy lips, she moaned again, siir aaaaaah. She then held me and lay down on bed and asked me to mount her, that was the invitation i needed and took reddy and placed on her pussy lips and gave a small push, although her pussy was wet, it was not wide and had to apply a little pressure to send reddy's bulb inside. Kriti's body jerked with the intrusion of reddy, she held my back for a minute and said push now sir, i slowly slid reddy till the tip touched the end inside her pussy hole, then adjusted a little and gave a hard push, kriti shouted at the top of her lungs saying i hurt her womb. I kept quiet for sometime so that her tight pussy can get adjusted to reddy's intrusion. She said what length sir, i felt your dick is going to come out of my mouth sir. I smiled and started moving reddy slowly, she pushed my head on her nipples and as soon as my mouth worked on her nipples, she let out another big moan. I started kneading her boobs and she said sir more pressure on boobs, i increased the pressure and kneaded her boobs to the maximum pressure and pleasure i could, increased speed of reddy and after 10 minutes of chap chap sound echoing the room, i could not hold any longer and came along with kriti. Kriti got exhausted and me too, her pussy was still tight after receiving such hard banging and milked reddy till the last drop of his was sucked in that dark hole. I turned and put my head on her boobs and lay down. She said it was her dream come true and she loved the first fuck. I lay like that for about half an hour and kriti wanted to get up and dress, i held her hand and pulled her closer and pushed her head on reddy and said, it is not over still baby.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:10 PM