Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
While kissing her lips, reddy was poking her pussy and kriti wanted to push her saree down. Held her hand and went down to her legs, held both her feet together and kissed both of them, left her left leg and then planted kisses around her ankle, lifted her saree a little up and found no hairs on her legs, kissed her leg till her knee on all sides, her milky white skin was shining and without any hint of hairs it was reflecting the light falling on her body. Held her right leg and kissed it too till the knees. Moved the saree a little further up and started massaging one thigh with hand and kissing the other, shifted 3-4 times between her thighs and finally moved her saree a little more up and found her silky red panties completely wet with her nector. Moved on top of her pussy and kissed it once, looked up and kriti had closed her eyes and was shaking her head on either side. Experience came in handy and i pushed my tongue on her panties to find the gap of her pussy and slowly moved a little up till i found the pussy mound. Pushed her panty further in with lips and moved tongue on her pussy mound and kriti released in less than a minute.

This was her first orgasm of the day with many more to follow. Her body shook and she held my head tightly over her pussy and released, i sucked her panties as much as i could and when i could no more, tried to loosen her petticoat knot, she helped and also pushed her saree down. Now she was only in her red silk panty. Gave her 2 minutes to relax and then held her hand and made her stand at the edge of the cot. Asked her to turn and then put my hands on her panty near her hips and slowly moved it a little down. Her bums were visible now, it was shapely and a little big on the back. It too was spotless like her whole body. Placed my lips and savoured the top of her bums, moved her panty a little more down and pushed my tongue in between her bums and licked the bum line, again kissed her bums and then finally moved her panty completely down and she kicked it out of her legs. held both her bums in hands and started squeezing them gently and also kissing them. Pulled my tongue out and again moved it between her bums and this time till her bum hole. What a sight it was, her bum hole was the lightest pink i had ever seen, they were lighter in colour than her lips, lighter pink than baby pink and had small wrinkles around. Couldn't control and gave her bum hole a small bite, she shrieked with pain and turned around.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:09 PM