Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Removed the last hook of the blouse and her blouse became a little loose, held both the ends of her blouse near the hook and moved it a little up, planted a kiss on the just visible part of her chest which her blouse end had covered. Pulled my tongue out and inserted it inside her blouse edges and moved slowly licking the skin under her blouse edge. Came one round licking her from one end till other and removed another hook of her blouse, her red bra strap was clearly visible now. Held her blouse with both hands and kissed her skin just below bra straps, moved my lips all around her bra straps and finally removed the last remaining hook of her blouse. Her blouse hung on her shoulders. Held her blouse and pushed it back, went back and removed her blouse completely. I pushed her saree pallu down from her shoulders. Lips automatically went near her bra hooks and planted a kiss just above it. Kissed all the skin which was showing at the back and then moved near straps, placed my tongue and my saliva outlined both her bra straps upto her shoulder, turned her around and planted a deep kiss at the beginning of her cleavage. Kriti let out a loud moan. She held my tee and i lifted my hand up, she removed the tee completely. She put both the hands on the buckle and loosened the belt and opened the jeans button and pushed it down. I completed the honours and removed the jeans completely. She kissed my chest and moved her mouth on my nipples, i moved my hands on her bums and squeezed them a little, she took 5 minutes on each nipple and then pulled my hand to the bed. Both of us lay down on the bed. I now moved my hand behind her back and removed the bra hooks.

Turned her and planted kisses on the bra marks. Then moved my lips near her lungs and kissed the lungs outline on her back, moved to the other side and kissed the other lungs then planted a kiss on her spine and went kissing till her saree. turned her around and lifted her bra a little and licked her bottom edge of her boob mounds, she was moaning loudly now, siiiirrr, aaaaaahh, feels too good sir. I moved my lips to the other boob and kissed its edges. Held her bra with both hands and she brought her hands to the front, removed the bra and threw it to a side. Her dark pink areola and nipples was a sight to be relished. I kept staring at them for sometime and kriti blushed just like a newly wed. Put both my hands on each boob, they were not sagging and were hard. I asked her doesn't your hubby press them, she said he only sucks nipples sometimes and not interested in any foreplay sir. I said no wonder they are still hard for 24. She closed her eyes and said sir it wont be from today as my new hubby loves it. I started kneading her boobs without touching her areola or nipples, put my mouth on one areola and licked the edges of it, another loud moan left kriti's mouth. She was in heaven and closed her eyes completely now. I moved my tongue on her areola but did not touch the nipples. Went to the other boob and licked her areola without touching her nipples, she could not control and pulled my head to her nipples. Put one mouth on her nipple and slowly licked it from bottom a couple of times, she was now moaning loudly, held her other nipple and gave a gentle twist and her body too twisted with it. Sucked her nipples for a long time and she could not control i think and she put her hands inside jockey and started massagig reddy. I turned and kriti now came up and pushed jockey out of my legs. She licked the pre cum on reddy with the tip of her tongue, it sent a chilling sensation all over my body. She licked all the sides of reddy and then held her boob and moved her nipple all over reddy, she then cupped the balls below and twisted them a little and then took her mouth and licked and sucked them. She held reddy in one hand and tried deep throating him, she choked and little tears fell down from her eyes. I got up and patted her head and said only one person has been able to take him completely and it needs good practice dear. Held her shoulders and pushed her on bed and went on top of her and gave her lips a good smooch.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:08 PM