Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Took the hip chain out from pocket and asked her to close her eyes. Held the chain with both my hands and wrapped it around her hips and joined both the ends, asked her to get up and took her near the mirror and asked her to open her eyes. The reflection of diamonds in mirror showed its shine, the glittering hit her eyes and she bent a little to have a close look, she asked diamonds? i said yes, for a beautiful maiden a beautiful chain with diamonds. Her eyes brightened, i turned her around and kissed her eyes, her nose tip, her fore head, her cheeks and finally put my lips on hers, she opened her mouth and let my tongue inside, i sucked her mouth dry. Held her pink lips on mine for quite a long time and rolled my tongue from all sides. Took my mouth near her ears and held her ear rings with my teeth and pulled slowly, she moaned aaaaah, held the saree covering her head and slowly moved it across, she had put jasmine flowers in her hairs and the scent from the flowers increased the desire in my body. Kissed her neck line and her chest where blouse was not there, turned her back and kissed below her neck slowly and moved my lips till it touched the blouse. My hands started roaming her hips and poking her navel. She was hissing controlling her moans.

Stood on my knees and kissed her hips from back, licked every open part from blouse end till saree beginning on her hip, turned her around and put my mouth on her hips and gave a small bite, she moaned loudly now, siiiiiirrrrrrr and bent her head backwards. She put both her hands on my head and started massaging my hairs. I kissed her hips and licked it till her hips were dripping my saliva. Put my tongue in her navel and rolled it slowly, then put my teeth on her navel and gave a small bite. Her body started shivering with the bite on her navel. Held her hand and kissed her armpits over her blouse and went down till her fingers, put each finger slowly in my mouth and rolled my tongue on all of them. Went back kissing till her shoulders. Moved to the otherside and started kissing her from shoulders till her fingers and again licked all the fingers of the other hand. Went back kissing till her arm pits and then slowly moved her saree a little and put my mouth on the side of her boobs. Moved my lips on her blouse on all sides of the boob and my saliva wet her blouse. Put my hand on her blouse and pressed one melon and kriti made a loud moan, siiiir aaaaaah. She said sir i am not able to control sound sir, i said don't worry this room is sound proof and feel free. I stood up and put my mouth on hers and started squeezing her melons over her blouse. Kriti moved her hand back to remove the bra hooks, i held her hand and whispered, not yet dear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:07 PM