Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I asked her to tie her saree below her navel, she loosened the knot and pushed it a little down so that her hips and navel were visible clearly and then asked sir remove the bra too? i said not today dear. She then placed one hand on the hip and walked like a model, her hips movement drove reddy crazy, i myself didn't know how i controlled these days but not today. She went till the door like that and locked it, her bum moved like she was doing cat walk and it was too much for the eyes, eyes are the ones which see beauty and brain then takes over for sometime and later all the blood is pushed to dicks. She had better control than me. She came and opened the zip of jeans and put her hand inside and pulled reddy out. She looked in amazement at the size of reddy, she said it is longer than her husband's rod. She licked clean the pre cum and took reddy as much as she could like a pro. Her tongue worked on reddy relentlessly and took me to heaven. After 30 minutes of sucking, i think her mouth couldn't but she didn't display her pain, instead she climbed the cot and stood on her knees and moved her saree pallu a little so that i can see her navel and hips. Me being a navel man couldn't resist anymore and pushed my tongue inside her navel and kissed her hips to hearts content. She came back down and continued sucking reddy till he released, she swallowed all the cum released by him. I laid down on bed for sometime and relaxed. She too adjusted her dress properly to go home. I pulled her and kissed her another time. She said happy sir, i said yes dear, where did you learn to suck like that. She blushed and said this is the first time she is sucking, i said no way, you did it like an experienced person. She said she always dreamt of sucking a cock and her husband didn't let her so she practiced with brinjals and carrots, but they were not as long as yours sir. I patted her shoulders and said i am very much happy with what you did and added thank you.

She said sorry sir, but she wants to decorate the room like how she dreamt for first night and then wanted me to have her. I asked her are you wet there? she said yes sir. We kissed again for the last time for the day, she said sir come to office after 12 as i need some time to get it decorated. I said sure and we both drove our vehicles out. Next day morning got a call from bank manager saying some lady has come with my cheque for 75k, i said she is my employee and asked him to pay. He said it is better if i come this one time and take the cash. I was in night dress still and took an auto, had forgotten cash and called kriti to pay for auto. I told her sorry came directly as manager called. She paid from office cash and i went inside and introduced her to manager and cashier and introduced them to kriti and kriti to them. Took cash and ramesh was already waiting for it inside bank. Gave him 50k. He thanked me and asked if i wanted drop. I said yes and went in his bike and kriti in her bike to office. He stopped at the tea stall for a smoke and asked directly are you doing to her? i asked what? he said are you having sex with kriti? i told him it is none of his business and added no she is my good friend. I asked why that doubt, he said so much you take care of her so i asked. I told him don't get ideas and also what is sex, if you are successful lots of ladies will themselves offer their love to you. We both laughed it off and he dropped me home. Divya asked where was i, as i had left home in night dress. I said met a friend of mine and we took a smoke break, she said 45 minutes smoke break, i said we also had tea divya. She said i feel like i am loosing you everyday. I said nothing like that dear, just went to enquire about honeymoon package to shimla for us as there is some gift for me and poked her ass, she said like all men you too are only occupied with sex all the time. I said birth defects dear and wanted to kiss her, she pushed me away and went inside the house.

Went to the house, bathed and got ready, had brunch with divya and said have some work dear, will be back by evening and left. While i was half way from office kriti called and said sir i am waiting. I said i am on the way and reached office in the next 10 minutes. I went directly to the room, kriti was in her wedding saree with all bridal makeup and jewellery. I remembered something and told her i will take another 30 minutes and please wait. Her face faded with my words, i rushed to jewellery shop and bought a silver hip chain with small diamonds, the cost came to 10k, looked for an atm but found none, shop owner said sir pay tomorrow, i said please send someone on monday to office and i will keep the cash ready. As he knew my office in the same road, he said sure no problem. I thanked him profousely and came to the room, as soon as i opened the room, the fragrance of rose brushed my nose, kriti was in red saree with bridal make up and the whole room was decorated with flowers of all kinds, bed had pink rose petals, cot borders had red rose petals, walls were stuck with daffodils and tulips, jasmine and fire cracker flowers were hung from ceiling to the bed and kriti stood and took the glass with milk in her hands and bent her head. I went and sat on the cot moving some hanging flowers and she came closer and gave the glass of milk to me. I held her hand and kissed them, moved her saree pallu a little and kissed her navel, she let out a moan aahhhh. I drank half milk and gave her the rest, she too drank and gave back some more to me, i said not this milk dear and she drank the rest and i threw the glass on floor. Held her super hips and pulled her on my lap.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 08:00 PM