Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Praba sir came first and asked what is the matter, i gave him the next room keys and asked him to wait there as madam is also expected anytime now. He went inside the room in a hurry. English madam came and i called shamili and said akka madam is here in front of me, did you speak with her, she said i tried to convince her but she is reluctant still. I told madam, i have arranged a meeting with praba sir, i want you to meet him and discuss and even after meeting him you still think getting married to him is not possible i will never interfere in your life again. She had deep thoughts for sometime and said since you are saying i will meet him but you will not force me to get married. I said i promise. She said call him, i said no call, come with me please and held her hand and took her to the room and called prabha sir and told both of them, please discuss openly whatever concerns you both have and wished them good luck. By the time me and kriti finished work they had still not come out, kriti joked, did they start off in room itself sir, i told her let me check and come and went and knocked the door. Prabha sir opened the door, although it was not locked he came and pulled it open. I looked at both of them and madam bent her head and sir hugged me and said thank you. He added can we use the room for some more time, i said get married first, he laughed and said he has called his parents here and they are expected here anytime now. I said no problem but did you tell her that you smoke, he hit me and said no, i looked at madam and said he smokes occassionally madam, she asked him what if i smoke? he said sure but only with me, i laughed remembering our smoking stories. His parents climbed the stairs and he led them to the room, behind them ramesh walked, i smoked with ramesh and then took him inside.

He was surprised to see kriti in front of one system. He asked me does she work here, i nodded my head as yes. Both of them recognised each other. I asked what is the matter ramesh, do you know her? he said yes, monday evening she had come with her husband to my place to meet my father. Her husband has to pay some money to my father and she requested him to give a month's time and she will start paying as she got a new job. Kriti came and stood in front of me and said, her drunkard husband has taken loan from her father and his goons used to come and harass her and her inlaws, as she had got a new job she went and requested his father for some time, he scolded her using foul language and gave her time till 1st to start paying after heavy pleading. I asked her why didn't you tell me first, she said as i am new to this job how could i ask you. I told her still you are my friend right, she said friendship outside this office sir, here i am your employee. I asked ramesh to sit and he sat opposite to me, he said there are lots more people like her who are willing to pay but are not getting time, i want to help them and also grow as much as possible without my father's name. I told him i understand your eagerness but still i am not so sure about starting finance. He said all the risk is his and needs investment or partnership. I thought about it for sometime and said ok partnership as if it is a loss i don't want you to take money from your father as it is for a noble cause. I called him outside along with kriti and offered her also smoke, he was surprised first and i added i taught her to smoke after joining here. I told kriti, take the cheque and withdraw 50k tomorrow while coming to office and pay him.

I turned towards ramesh and said you please give her accounts daily, as i have to go to evening college. I told him to come after college and give the accounts regularly. He asked her excuse for a minute and asked me what if she takes the money, i said what if you take the money too bro, both of you are my friends but she is also the manager in my office and it is her responsibility to ensure accounts are properly maintained. Dont worry about her, go to bank at 10am tomorrow and she will pay you 50k, he asked why 50k, i said, that is the amount i started with work and pray that you will also be successful with the same thats why. I told him one more thing, here in office when you come to give accounts, please address kriti as madam, i know her problems and i don't want any girl here to pour tears. Also make sure you leave before 5 after giving accounts. He thanked me and bid bye. I didn't know whether what i did was right or wrong, it was definately a leap of faith. After ramesh left, praba sir's mother came and started blessing me with all the words she could, i asked her why aunty, she said for making her son get married, she had been trying from 10 years and had given up that he will marry. She also asked sorry for scolding yesterday. I said its ok aunty. His parents had already spoken with a pandit and their horoscopes had matched, they were leaving to fix the engagement and marriage date. I said praba sir, where is the party for me. He said anytime, all 3 of us will go and showed drinking posture, i was surprised and said madam too, he said what better than wife for company. I just nodded my head. He wanted to drop madam to her place, but his mother insisted that he accompany her to the pandit. Bid bye to him and his parents and came back inside.

Saw kriti fully confused state. I asked her what happened kriti, she said sir you want to do business with such a person indicating ramesh. I turned towards madam and asked her opinion about ramesh. I told kriti that he is still a student of madam. Madam said atleast now stop calling me madam, either call by name or address me like how you address shamili. I told her i cant call you akka so i will call you shylu only. She said she is ok with that. She then turned towards kriti and told her how ramesh helped her in college when some science students were trying to rag her, he is a good boy. Kriti was not completely assured but nodded her head. Madam asked permission to leave and we bid bye to her. Called shamili and informed about the developments and she was happy, asked her when her husband will be discharged, she said in a day or two. I told her again that if she needed any help please free to ask me, she said sure and cut the call.

Asked kriti how much has your husband taken from ramesh's father, she said 25k, asked her to withdraw that amount also tomorrow and pay him. She said no sir, i will pay with my salary only. I told her here in office you are my wife and i as your husband tell you to pay it off. She said then i have to agree to deduct the amount from her salary. I said sure, you are the accounts manager here and i know you will take care of that too. Asked her any other committments of yours, she said no sir thats all. I told her to call health insurance person on monday to finish the formalities, she said sure sir. She said one more thing sir, i asked what, she said she misses the kiss on her cheeks. I pulled her closer and kissed her cheeks and with her blushing it became pink. She said thank you sir and both of us came out and she locked the office door. As we started leaving i heard a crank sound, i turned and saw that room door was not locked, kriti also turned and saw that room door was not locked. She said sorry sir, my mistake as i should have checked. She went inside to look for the key and i too joined. She bent down to take the key from the cot and her clevage was clearly visible to me. I lost control on reddy and went next to her and held her face and brought it closer to mine, kriti closed her eyes in anticipation, i placed my lips on hers and we both were lost in eternity, her pink lips were one of the sweetest i had tasted and her saliva one of the best. I had lost control on myself and she probably on hers, i pinched her hips and she came back to senses immediately. She pushed herself a little away and said sir, i have ordered flowers and decoration for tomorrow, please can we do it like our first night only. I could not control and pushed her back and started kissing her. Kissed her lips, her eyes, her chin, cheeks and neckline. She gave up as her hand reached reddy. I realised what i was doing was against her wishes and controlled for a minute and said kriti, i agree with what you said but he is too raised to control, she said i can blow him sir and rest we can do it tomorrow.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 07:56 PM