Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
To change her mood i asked did you get any new proposals, she nodded her head and said you know the company law lecturer, he proposed me long time and keeps asking me the reply, how can i accept with this thing you know. I said he seems a good guy and you should probably discuss it with him. She said no way, she paid the bill and took an auto. I called my friend satish to enquire about company law lecturer, he said he doesn't have the number but stays near ramesh's place. Since i knew ramesh's place, went there directly and their parents were very happy that i visited them. They gave milk for me to drink and chit chatted for sometime. Later i called ramesh out and asked him lecturer's place, he pointed to a house and said that one. I thanked him and wanted to leave, he said want any help, i said no, he took my office address and said will come tomorrow to meet me. I said anytime and reached company law lecturer's house. Knocked the door and one old lady opened the door, i asked for lecturer and she scowled that must be for attendance or marks, i told her i am his ex student and she stopped cursing but called her son loudly, prabhakar some one has come to see you. He invited me inside and asked why divya has stopped coming to college, i told him she wants to stay home and continue studies in correspondence.

He asked any particular reason that i visited him. I told him can we talk outside please. He got ready and came, he wanted to take his bike, i told him sir i will drop you back and he came with me on my bike. Took him to office and ramesh had followed without my knowledge thinking something wrong. I didn't know but as soon as sir and me came inside, he too followed us and asked any problem da, i said no problem and why did you follow us. He said i am the only friend of his and he got worried that i might be in some trouble. I said nothing of that sort and there is some personal things i wanted to discuss with sir so called him. He pulled a chair and sat down. I requested ramesh to wait outside for sometime and again added please. He went out. I told sir, i will not go round and round but come straight to the point, i am a friend of english madam's younger sister, she is married to her relative in chennai and her husband has met with an accident and undergoing treatment now. I asked her why is madam not getting married and she told me that you proposed to madam. I might be junior to you in age and studies but in marriage i am senior to you sir. He nodded his head and said yes i love her, infact i have shown her to my parents during teachers meeting and they too liked her and she is the one not agreeing to marriage. I told him, there is some shocking news for you sir, she has not got married because she has some sort of physical deformity. He was bewildered for a minute and said her hands and legs are fine as far as i know, and also she is the most helpful teacher in the college. I told him physical deformity which is hidden. He said deformity or not i love her and will marry her, what happens tomorrow no one knows but if she says yes then i will marry her now itself.

I called shamili right away and said one of my previous lecturers was in love with your sister and i am with him right now, he still wants to marry her, what is your opinion about it. Shamili said if she agrees then i have no problem, but did you disclose about her thing to him. I told her i informed him of some deformity but not fully. She said tell him completely what i told you and still if he insists then i will talk to madam. I said thanks akka and cut the call. He asked me what deformity? i told him, one of madam's breasts is not formed as per her sister and it cannot be surgically enhanced without complications, thats the reason why madam has turned down marriage from long time. I asked him do you smoke and he said yes occassionally, i took him out and gave one smoke to him and another to ramesh and all three of us lit. Sir was in deep thoughts and after finishing smoke he said whatever, what if he was not informed before marriage or if something happened after marriage and concluded, i am ready and will be greatful to you if you can convince her. He wanted to leave and i told him sir wait i will drop you, he said no thanks, but try to help me and your madam. I assured that i will try. Called shamili and said akka he agreed to marry your sister as he is in love with her. Shamili said someone with you still, i said yes, she asked lecturer? i said no. She said i will talk to shylu later and tell you. I agreed and cut the call.

Ramesh was still with me, time was showing 9 in the night, he asked for another smoke and later came inside and said you are my only friend, and i need your help da. I said you are such a big person's son and you want my help, i mean you have all you need in hand. He said his father's reputation is bad and i also know about it. He wants to start a micro finance company and his father rejected the idea and said complete the studies. I said i too agree with your dad on this. He said i see my father doing business taking wrong steps and i don't want to follow the same steps, the only thing i know is finance business. I said it is a bad business as you will have to harass people who do not pay in time or not at all. He said that is the wrong notion as people like his father take huge interest and people are burdened and he wants to keep the interest low and help people while making a living out of it. I said what help you need from me, he said help me start the finance with how much ever you can, i will come everyday and give accounts and go, look at it like you are going to help people too decreasing their burden. I told him i need time to think about it and asked what amount you expect from me, he said 25-30k, i told him ramesh you are my friend and in this office only girls or ladies work as work is not so tough and also gets their family the food and shelter needed and i am not sure about it that i can take accounts daily. But let me think and give me a day to decide please. He agreed and said i will come after college tomorrow, i agreed and bid bye to him and went home.

Next morning got up late at 9:30 as there was no dropping divya to college, divya said i am becoming lazy and grow fat if i leave doing yoga, i said only today dear, wake me up early from tomorrow like you always do. She came and hugged me and gave a deep kiss. She said she has learnt driving a little and is confident of taking the car outside. I told her no ways not until you get driving license. I also told her that company law lecturer is in love with english madam and he wants to marry her. Divya asked how come everyone comes to you for their love matters, i said not everyone dear, just the people i know. She said whatever and said keep away from such things in future. Got ready and went to office, found kriti's bag in the chair and understood that she is getting ready in the next room. Went to the next room and told her to be as simple as possible as we will have visitors in office today. Kriti adjusted her saree as normal ladies would wear, tied her hairs like she normally keeps for outside world and in a flash removed her blouse, she was standing showing her back to me and i could not control and went and hugged her from behind. Put my finger in her navel and said you tempted me dear. She wanted to turn towards me and i stopped her and said, decorate this room as if for first night tomorrow and we both will enjoy, but for today this will do and kissed her back to heart's content and pinched her hips again. She said naughty sir, last time you pinched, the mark is still there and pushed her saree a little down and showed it, i kissed the blue mark and said, wear your dress otherwise i will be more tempted and take you here only. She said however you want sir. I left in a hurry and she joined later. Work started and by 12 i called english madam to come to office during lunch break and also called praba sir to also come to office. Madam asked what is the matter i said did i question you when you called yesterday? she said no, then why are you questioning me, please come. She asked i don't want it, i said, it is not for that madam, come to office and you will know.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 07:56 PM